Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they get said that some of the assaults took 0lace at an apartment in Chapel Street (and also at Mendys Cheshire house). That's where loads if them live, isn't it? Chapel Street I mean.

City have said that as they'll be a retrial for 2 of the rapes, they still can't comment.

Has he been paid all this time? I hope they sack the bastard. Or keep him on a tiny wage so he can't play anywhere else.

Reactions: 5
One of the girls had sex in the swimming pool then goes on to admit she then had sex with Jack Grealish.

Not the sort of girls you want in your friendship group are they.

I feel sorry for real rape victims not girls who want to portray themselves as victims because they sleep around.
I don’t think it’s fair to say that. Speaking from personal experience when something like that happens to you the severity of it doesn’t always hit you until days later, you can go about with your normal life and sleep with 10 more people even straight after it happens, but as soon as it hits you it’s numbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But having sex in a swimming pool & having sex with Grealish doesnt mean they wernt raped. Could shag 1000 men & still say no to 1001

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the girls had sex in the swimming pool then goes on to admit she then had sex with Jack Grealish.

I feel sorry for real rape victims not girls who want to portray themselves as victims because they sleep around.
I thought the case would fall apart after they tore apart one of the girls that went back to Mendys house again after the first incident.

The irony of this statement 🙄

What an incredibly disgusting and narrow minded post

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So if Greenwood gets off on his rape charge we're classing Harriet same as these liars?

☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So if Greenwood gets off on his rape charge we're classing Harriet same as these liars?

☹
This whole thing has made me even more fearful of what will happen with his case. People seem to think that because the victim went back to him that it means he’s not guilty, when the reality is that’s how abusive and manipulative relationships work.

Reactions: 18
This whole thing has made me even more fearful of what will happen with his case. People seem to think that because the victim went back to him that it means he’s not guilty, when the reality is that’s how abusive and manipulative relationships work.
I'm just hoping theres more evidence as thats the only way to get a guilty verdict. Just read someone I follow on Twitter say only 1% get convicted. Another scary part is now Twitters full of people saying to lock the Women up for falsely accusing :(

Reactions: 7
I expected that verdict. he's a sleazy piece of tit but, unfortunately, the victims were unreliable

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm just hoping theres more evidence as thats the only way to get a guilty verdict. Just read someone I follow on Twitter say only 1% get convicted. Another scary part is now Twitters full of people saying to lock the Women up for falsely accusing :(
Scariest part is evidence doesn’t always mean a guilty verdict either, sometimes there’s just not enough. I’ve actually seen a lot of people on twitter backing the victims which was surprising, you get the idiots of course that think they know it all but it’s nice to see that people still believe the women.

Exactly false accusing is completely different to not having enough evidence where you can still be guilty even if you are found not guilty, doesn’t mean you’re innocent and its tit that there’s no conclusion given. Hopefully like you say there’s plenty of evidence.

☹
The audio speaks for its self in that case. If he gets off Harriet will have been failed by the justice system, doesn’t help that she’s completely brainwashed by him either the poor girl.

Reactions: 2
The audio speaks for its self in that case. If he gets off Harriet will have been failed by the justice system, doesn’t help that she’s completely brainwashed by him either the poor girl.
diff if he played for City though..........

think of Ronaldo now thats a more similar case, yet he's a rapist but Mendy is a poor bloke who numerous Women decided to falsely accuse

• Sad
Reactions: 1
diff if he played for City though..........

think of Ronaldo now thats a more similar case, yet he's a rapist but Mendy is a poor bloke who numerous Women decided to falsely accuse
This has got nothing to do with who plays for who!!

Harriet’s case is completely different, didn’t Ronaldo say the woman asked him to stop?

I don’t dispute Mendy is a pervert and I will never know if those girls were raped but those girls did themselves no favours sleeping with multiple men in that house and going back there again and again.

I think the issue with the Mendy case although I do think he probably raped some of the girls in the case. The issue is that to get a guilty verdict it's got to be beyond doubt and when you hear things in cases such as one telling her friend she's getting pregnant tonight or another sleeping with grealish on same night and the acquittal of one charge it does create doubt in jurors minds which is probably ultimately what lead to this outcome.

I do find it particular though that the one he's going on retail for is the first accusation of rape.

In terms of city they haven't been paying him since 2021 I think. His contract is up next year anyway.

Reactions: 4
I think the issue with the Mendy case although I do think he probably raped some of the girls in the case. The issue is that to get a guilty verdict it's got to be beyond doubt and when you hear things in cases such as one telling her friend she's getting pregnant tonight or another sleeping with grealish on same night and the acquittal of one charge it does create doubt in jurors minds which is probably ultimately what lead to this outcome.

I do find it particular though that the one he's going on retail for is the first accusation of rape.

In terms of city they haven't been paying him since 2021 I think. His contract is up next year anyway.
You’re right but it shouldn’t be that way. A girl could sleep with 50 different men in one night and can still be a victim of rape, it’s insane. He won’t go back to city, even if behind the scenes they wanted him to they would never do it because of the backlash they would get. Part of me hopes he never plays again but then a part of me also hopes he signs for another smaller club and someone snaps his legs in half and ends his career that way.

Reactions: 9
You’re right but it shouldn’t be that way. A girl could sleep with 50 different men in one night and can still be a victim of rape, it’s insane. Part of me hopes he never plays again but then a part of me also hopes he signs for another smaller club and someone snaps his legs in half and ends his career that way.
Oh I agree with you and I do think where rape cases are concerned things need to change. Maybe the rule should change from the prosecution having to prove beyond doubt to the jury the defenders lawyer should have to prove beyond doubt that he didn't as currently unless the prosecution proves the case the defending lawyer doesn't technically have to do anything.

I do think if he gets off the next charge in June hell end up back in France some where

This has got nothing to do with who plays for who!!

Harriet’s case is completely different, didn’t Ronaldo say the woman asked him to stop?

I don’t dispute Mendy is a pervert and I will never know if those girls were raped but those girls did themselves no favours sleeping with multiple men in that house and going back there again and again.
To me that last point just screams victim blaming though? What difference does it make if they slept with other people, that doesn’t mean it’s alright for them to be raped just because they sleep around a bit?

Reactions: 7
So basically women's only hope is to be lucky enough to not get raped. I despair.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it’s so sad for the girls, and also 6 allegations surely one of them has to be true. Also the shaming of women is not it, a woman can sleep with whoever many people she wants to, doesn’t change the fact if she says no to one of them and they violate her, that’s rape

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.