Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i will forgive everton but only if they tear utd a new hole tonight otherwise they’re staying in my burn book x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’m telling you if she started slagging off my boys publicly me and @olivia321 would be waiting for her outside of the etihad for a scrap. or i’d sic fodens mam on her.
I’m in too. But I mostly want Ma Claire Foden to brawl. 😂

we are so dry of any excitement Damn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck Man United I’m starting my derby day beef early, duck Arsenal as well City are gunning down the gunners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I miss Coady so bad, man 😭. I’m happy for him but it still stings seeing him score for someone who isn’t us 😭.

Manifest McTominay coming on and mysteriously accidentally on purpose losing his shirt

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A coady brace! Shame one of them was in the wrong goal though 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m thinking Anthony Stokes he’s from Crumlin & his Dad used to run that dodgy bar in fairview only a guess though!

It is indeed Stokes has been named in the Scottish Sun. Can't say I am surprised a reprobate of a man

I’m thinking Anthony Stokes he’s from Crumlin & his Dad used to run that dodgy bar in fairview only a guess though!

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Antony Gordon looks a bit like that man that talks about trains on tiktok

1673042610062.jpeg

1673042636088.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 5
Just saw a old tea thread on another site( not sure if we can mention it here?)

I got a friend that i kno is sitting the mother load of man united tea and I tell you what she told me...I'll try to get her to name names cuz I kno you bishes are nosey just like me...well apparently one of the technical staff caught one of the reserve players giving a first teamer a bj in one of the showers...apparently fergie got wind of it and this reserve player is no longer there...yeah I know bargain basement tea with out names..but hey im tryin bishes im tryin lol

oh & they mention in another post, first teamer was apparently Rio

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know marriage isn’t for everyone everyone, but imagine your man asking for permission from the government to not marry you after multiple kids and 5/6 years together… 😭

tbh works in her favour, Saudi Arabian laws do nothing for wives, as much as unmarried women.

Reactions: 10
Just saw a old tea thread on another site( not sure if we can mention it here?)

I got a friend that i kno is sitting the mother load of man united tea and I tell you what she told me...I'll try to get her to name names cuz I kno you bishes are nosey just like me...well apparently one of the technical staff caught one of the reserve players giving a first teamer a bj in one of the showers...apparently fergie got wind of it and this reserve player is no longer there...yeah I know bargain basement tea with out names..but hey im tryin bishes im tryin lol

oh & they mention in another post, first teamer was apparently Rio
I can 10000% believe this, there’s always been something fruity about Rio and gay rumours would go around about Nani, Anderson, and Ronaldo.

Anyway, everyone on this thread sends lots of love to you and your family today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.