Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His voice really has changed hasn't it and if you compare the two videos that were recorded a year apart he sounds totally different. Video 1 is his normal voice whereas in video 2 he has a completely different voice and now has an accent.

He’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Arsenal should sign Mount since Chelsea stole their signing. Then arsenal can take him to even greater heights and duck Chelsea right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently he also liked a tweet dissing mason mount but people not sure if it was real or fake
Someone on twitter said he was listening until someone brought up Declan Rice and then he immediately left the space 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like it when Sky Sports have a League 1 or League 2 game on because IMO they don't get as much attention as Championship and Premier League clubs, so if anyone is interested Port Vale take on Peterborough United at 8 o'clock this evening with both teams currently on the same points. I have to admit I do support one of these teams so🤞they come away with three points, but we are overachieving massively because at the this stage of the season I thought we would be near the relegation zone or in the relegation zone however the team have surprised me as we are currently in the top half. That also might give you a massive clue as to who I support.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone follow Kirsty Paterson on Instagram?

She was ranting about her ex posting about her on here but can't find anything.Does anyone have a link?

Reactions: 3
var is tit, but all teams have had wrong decisions for & against them. I'm still pissed about our Cup match v Boro 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’m already fed up about hearing about Rashford’s position, and if the goal should have stood or not.

Football’s not perfect, all teams have decisions go for or against them in different matches… this one is no different ffs, and I’m saying this as someone who wanted City to win 😭

I love Liverpool but you’ll never catch me online repeatedly arguing about a decision, it gives off the biggest sore loser energy 🤣 (I’m aware some LFC fans fall into this bracket before anyone says it 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not trying to argue or complain that City should have won. Posted a different perspective on the offside because I found it fascinating and thought others might as well*

For those who don’t agree, pretty sure my post can be skipped over or the ignore button can be used to silence me

*after rereading the twitter post- I should clarify that I wanted to highlight the first half of the post about the positioning (not the second half about the points). My bad for not clarifying

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m already fed up about hearing about Rashford’s position, and if the goal should have stood or not.

Football’s not perfect, all teams have decisions go for or against them in different matches… this one is no different ffs, and I’m saying this as someone who wanted City to win 😭

I love Liverpool but you’ll never catch me online repeatedly arguing about a decision, it gives off the biggest sore loser energy 🤣 (I’m aware some LFC fans fall into this bracket before anyone says it 😅)
I completely agree we (Liverpool) have had some bad decision against us over the years but you have to move on you can’t spend days moping about it, move on, it’s annoying but it is what it is

Not trying to argue or complain that City should have won. Posted a different perspective on the offside because I found it fascinating and thought others might as well*

For those who don’t agree, pretty sure my post can be skipped over or the ignore button can be used to silence me

*after rereading the twitter post- I should clarify that I wanted to highlight the first half of the post about the positioning (not the second half about the points). My bad for not clarifying
I wasn’t aiming anything at you in particular ☺ I’ve just seen so much about that one decision it’s baffling 🤣

Reactions: 4
goal should’ve never been allowed and defs feel we were cheated out of points. but you win some, you lose some. i was irrationally annoyed this weekend but now i couldn’t care less. it took a wrong decision from the ref for them to beat us 🤷🏻‍♀️ agree with other posters as well we should’ve played loads better considering our squad but we’re playing like a mid table team (sorry to any mid table supporters lol) and need to be more bleeping mentality - we’re champions and behave like wimps 🙃 it’s like they all give up when something mad happens and don’t understand the thing that makes teams good is dusting themselves off and fighting for the win.

• Heart
As the old saying goes
Football is a funny old game

It makes you mad, happy, sad and anything inbetween. We hate it, we love it.
But there's people who think we are mad, us fans. My opinion how bleeping rude! 🤪

Reactions: 11

Yeah as a neutral, I’m a bit bored of the pundits waffling on about it tbf. If that happened in the Bournemouth v Brentford game. Pundits would have given a stance there and then and moved on.

Wolves have been given dodgy decisions against us loads of times. It annoys me and yeah I’ll have a moan but I’m sure there’s times when weve got something in our favour that maybe on another day wouldn’t have been given.

VAR unfortunately is never going to be consistent enough to not be an “on the day” thing.

Reactions: 10
What a surprise! Nothing was reported to the police about our CEO being put in a head lock 🫠
3D36B049-CF19-4E14-AC41-C69518B7F7E8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.