Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
i'm crossing so many body parts for that

hows everyone doing in the tattle fpl league? I had a wildcard left so went for a complete change for Today
i’m the only female in my FPL league and have a 151 point lead from who’s in 2nd place - nothing sweeter than beating a bunch of guys who think girls don’t even know the offside rule

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BDY_97

VIP Member
Pair of twats but I see JT stayed classy and chose not to remind Rio of his own fragile ego where he continued to keep shagging birds behind his wife's back even when she was battling cancer.
John Terry and classy do not belong in the same sentence 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

wordzalad

VIP Member
Seems this time the stories were true, hopefully more players will feel able to be themselves https://www.skysports.com/football/...sional-footballer-to-come-out-publicly-as-gay

Well done to him! This must have been hard to do especially as he’s 17!

“It's an easy thing for people to target. The way I see it is that I am playing football and they are shouting stuff at me, but they are paying to watch me play football and I am living my life and making money from it. So shout what you want, it's not going to make a difference.”

What a level headed and mature outlook he has. He’s a very brave man.

I’m so glad his club and family made him feel like he’s safe to do this because no one should live in fear. I hope more players feel comfortable enough to come out in the future.

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I see the photos have been called by friend as "embarrassing". Your husband to be pictured in bed asleep next to a (seemingly) topless woman while on his stag do. I'd find that a tad more than embarrassing.

YorkshirePirlo23

WAGS have no independent style, all look the same, dress the same, remain desperate to hang on to their fellas and do nothing to dispel the WAG myth.

Reactions: 26

pixxyy

VIP Member
some homophobe posted angry faces under Utd's tweet about Jake, So obv I sent him a gif of men kissing:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Came here to say I despise Harry Kane for no apparent reason at all. Just his face on my TV is pissing me off

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Just going to put it out there, the whole Maguire clan seem so stuck up, rude and entitled
Having seen Donna kebab head and his family on a few occasions they are all unbearable and above their status Harry thinks he’s Sergio Ramos and his sister thinks she’s gods gift.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Gorgeous gorgeous people wanted Man City to win today 🤝 😘
@redhairdontcare I can’t believe what I witnessed 💙💙💙

Congratulations you lot well deserved champions league football just stop causing me stress when you beat us every fuckin season @Snoopysnoop123

Sod off with your predictions @pixxyy

I know there’s a few Leeds fans on here so big congratulations to you staying up I’m glad Burnley went they’re boring anyway.

This thread best one on here with the best bunch of gossips your all fab well most of you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

olivia321

VIP Member
I don’t know how Jamie can show his face with that grass, he has to of been in the know with what she was up to any decent man would be seeking a divorce not holding hands acting like his wife’s been done dirty. I’ve never liked that sly looking face of his pair of snakes.

Reactions: 24

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I get fucked off with the transfer gossip so early on

“It has been claimed that…” and “A source told us…” and “It Is believed…” It’s like vague facebook statuses 😭
A source told us…........it's Rebekah Vardy's account!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

spilldatea

VIP Member
only 2 more weeks of hearing the words liverpool and quadruple in the same sentence. i will sell my soul to the devil himself to not have to witness them lift another trophy this season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23