Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the photos have been called by friend as "embarrassing". Your husband to be pictured in bed asleep next to a (seemingly) topless woman while on his stag do. I'd find that a tad more than embarrassing.

Reactions: 27
Trash v Garbage. VVD clear of both these clowns 🤡 Oh my…

Well when it comes to causing scandals in the footieworld is always gold to England silver to France and bronze to Italy. 😅

Reactions: 4
Also wow that's a lot of tacky decorations, feels a little bit to staged for me. 😬 Don't worry, one day karma is gonna get me for being an evil person.
You won’t be alone. One of the reasons I said I was expecting them to get engaged is because I feel that it would be a good next step for his brand. Team Rashford were never going to have a subtle engagement or keep it quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve heard this isn’t the first time he cheated in Dubai this week. Isn’t he known to be a cheat? 🫠
How long before authorities in Dubai puts up with this behaviour I wonder? One of this lot is going to come a cropper there one day.

Reactions: 7
To be honest they have people pissing, shitting and all sorts on other people out there as well as having sex with animals. I can’t see this being too much of a problem. Especially since the person cheating is a straight male.

Reactions: 8
Well when it comes to causing scandals in the footieworld is always gold to England silver to France and bronze to Italy. 😅
France is giving it a good shot recently though. Blackmailing a national team member over a sex tape, arranging for a famale player to have their legs bashed up in a 'robbery' over a man drama (can't remember what became of that story).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Without being mean, do Americans even know who he is? I swear football (as in soccer) isn’t that popular over there
I don't think any of the current England players are known in the US at all. None have that international star appeal. A lot of people would be surprised by how not famous they are around Europe actually.
The interview is ok, though. But so random😄

France is giving it a good shot recently though. Blackmailing a national team member over a sex tape, arranging for a famale player to have their legs bashed up in a 'robbery' over a man drama (can't remember what became of that story).
Wasn't that a false rumour? I remember reading that it had nothing to do with the player accused of it. But then I didn't read anything else, so not sure what happened.

Reactions: 3
To be honest they have people pissing, shitting and all sorts on other people out there as well as having sex with animals. I can’t see this being too much of a problem. Especially since the person cheating is a straight male.
My friend has lived there for 10 years, lots gets overlooked she says, but it's when certain behaviours get publicised outside of the country they don't like that at all.

Reactions: 6
Without being mean, do Americans even know who he is? I swear football (as in soccer) isn’t that popular over there
interest in football is growing there. it's still not as big than the traditional north american sports and it probably never will be. more americans watched the euros final than the nba final so there will be people there who know him. it is a bit of a niche choice though bc the majority won't know him.

Reactions: 4
interest in football is growing there. it's still not as big than the traditional north american sports and it probably never will be. more americans watched the euros final than the nba final so there will be people there who know him. it is a bit of a niche choice though bc the majority won't know him.
It’ll be Leeds player on Fallon soon o_o

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll still marry him.She's come too far not to secure the bag at this point.
I think she’ll still marry him but it’s not like she needs the money. She comes from a very well off family.

Reactions: 5
Things seem to be running far too smoothly for us in recent weeks… clinching top 4, Conte staying, Levy actually spending money this summer, rumors of a new Kane contract. Feel like things are going *too well* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.