Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what it bloody hurts seeing other teams win trophies and even be able to get to finals. God maybe one day spurs? 🥲

Reactions: 1
I love him. He’s just so so positive and happy all the time. It’s cute.
Couldn’t be happier that it was Tsimi who got the winner, absolutely unreal both on and off the pitch every time I see him. Crazy to think that TAA has completed English football at 23 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just going to put it out there, the whole Maguire clan seem so stuck up, rude and entitled
Having seen Donna kebab head and his family on a few occasions they are all unbearable and above their status Harry thinks he’s Sergio Ramos and his sister thinks she’s gods gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is hilarious. Not a word when fans sing about Hillsborough and other tragedies, yet this gammon wants people jailed for booing a national anthem 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've booed the Spanish anthem plenty of times. Call the Police 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a poor captain who allows a disagreement to turn into a physical altercation. That armband will soon be gone.
that band was going anyway this is the highlight of his time as captain :D
plus it's not mentioned which player turned it physical.

I'm on Harry's side because regardless of Jesse Lingard leaving you give your all til the end. Like Matic & Mata are both doing( and i'm sure players at other clubs)

Reactions: 7
TAA is such a dude. The way he walked up to the penalty spot with such attitude and then strutted away after scoring was just *chef’s kiss*. Can be seen here at 3:55:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
watching West Ham v Manchester City now. I am a Chelsea fan but I am so teary eyed at the warmth and honour the Wesr Ham fans are giving Mark Noble....awww...🥰

Reactions: 10
TAA is such a dude. The way he walked up to the penalty spot with such attitude and then strutted away after scoring was just *chef’s kiss*. Can be seen here at 3:55:
This is great, I can watch Mount miss over and over and over 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is such a mess and has such a distinctly English vibe to it if that makes any sense… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.