Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just now finding out that Brandon Williamson apparently has a kid

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ohhh, didn’t know that either. Was that his boy in yesterdays IG stories in the little car? Thought it was his nephew or something
i'm nosey so trying to see if i can see if its his baby, found his old fb its hilarious

Reactions: 5
I am just now finding out that Brandon Williamson apparently has a kid
I don’t think he does. That video looks like one of those weird edits made by 14 year old girls on tik tok lmao, shanice is in some of those pics and she’s def not a mum so 😂

These Madrid players are RATTLED. Second hand embarrassment is real 💀

Last edited:
Completely embarrassing. If only Radrizzani put such effort into the football stuff as he did all of his off-field nonsense and PR disasters.
Same with Burnley - they’re fucked if they go down as they owe loans https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mike-garlick-chris-wood-magpies-b2071349.html

I’m an Everton fan and they came out a month or so ago and they’re confident they’ve complied with the profitability and sustainability regulations. The PL have been happy with it too. Also this:
902E6BBC-4A75-4AC3-A1C4-42CCA45994BF.jpeg

It’s just desperation from Leeds and Burnley really which I can understand why, but most of theirs fans I see are embarrassed by it because there’s other things that contribute to all 3 teams positions.

I think FFP is a load of tit anyway 😂😂 it’s just to protect the big 6.

Reactions: 4
Th
Same with Burnley - they’re fucked if they go down as they owe loans https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mike-garlick-chris-wood-magpies-b2071349.html

I’m an Everton fan and they came out a month or so ago and they’re confident they’ve complied with the profitability and sustainability regulations. The PL have been happy with it too. Also this:
View attachment 1284293
It’s just desperation from Leeds and Burnley really which I can understand why, but most of theirs fans I see are embarrassed by it because there’s other things that contribute to all 3 teams positions.

They are way over even with the Covid allowance, dam sure Frank would moan and moan and moan about us should this be the other way round.

See Chilly and his GF have split up, who she gonna shag next ?

Check the photos of Ferne et al in the DM this morning, she is very pretty but I cringed so badly seeing everyone else with the stupid sailors hats on.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1284293

My understanding is that they had included more than the covid rules could account for but honestly, I don’t give a duck about Everton and I couldn’t care less if they’ve broken the rules. Very telling that only two clubs are interested in this. Wycombe tried this sort of thing last year and it didn’t help them stay up at Derby’s expense. Radrizzani is such a big-mouthed desperado. I hate him so much.

Th

They are way over even with the Covid allowance, dam sure Frank would moan and moan and moan about us should this be the other way round.

See Chilly and his GF have split up, who she gonna shag next ?

Check the photos of Ferne et al in the DM this morning, she is very pretty but I cringed so badly seeing everyone else with the stupid sailors hats on.
Chilly will have dumped her in time for holiday season 😂 Are Fern and the other WAGs still on her hen? Thought they’d be back by now to parade themselves for the final day of the season?

Chilly will have dumped her in time for holiday season 😂 Are Fern and the other WAGs still on her hen? Thought they’d be back by now to parade themselves for the final day of the season?
Normally it's done at the last home game so no need for Fern & Megan to rush home. Sasha though with the possibility(not gonna happen imo) of Trophy pics though.

I still feel the q word will happen, and I dont know why but I've kept feeling it'll be Burnley to go down. Obv for both i'd love to be wrong.
And europa conference for us :ROFLMAO: new trophy to go for could be nice to get the missing one

Reactions: 2
Normally it's done at the last home game so no need for Fern & Megan to rush home. Sasha though with the possibility(not gonna happen imo) of Trophy pics though.

I still feel the q word will happen, and I dont know why but I've kept feeling it'll be Burnley to go down. Obv for both i'd love to be wrong.
And europa conference for us :ROFLMAO: new trophy to go for could be nice to get the missing one
Nah it won’t because Wolves are winning.

• Heart
i'm crossing so many body parts for that

hows everyone doing in the tattle fpl league? I had a wildcard left so went for a complete change for Today
i’m the only female in my FPL league and have a 151 point lead from who’s in 2nd place - nothing sweeter than beating a bunch of guys who think girls don’t even know the offside rule

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i’m the only female in my FPL league and have a 151 point lead from who’s in 2nd place - nothing sweeter than beating a bunch of guys who think girls don’t even know the offside rule
oh usually by now i've stopped playing. I have a habit of jinxing my team into injurys/red cards lol
I'm not that good but happy with my 2046 points

Reactions: 2

Liverpool are not winning the league lol so no need to worry, I think city score at least 3/4 goals today easily.

• Heart
Liverpool are not winning the league lol so no need to worry, I think city score at least 3/4 goals today easily.
I'm hoping If I say it enough i'm jinxing it, this season i've learnt to expect the worse so then i'm not to sad.

Also still the golden boot to play for, thats one I have no idea on as both Salah/Son are great players

Yes I agree at least we’ve got champions league next week to look forward to though! We’ve had an unbelievable season and to even be still saying the word quadruple this late in the season makes me so proud❤

Yes I agree at least we’ve got champions league next week to look forward to though! We’ve had an unbelievable season and to even be still saying the word quadruple this late in the season makes me so proud❤
Agreed, this is a season that most clubs could only dream of. As much as I would love to buy into the whole Gerrard & Coutinho getting redemption and winning the league for us it’s just not gonna happen 😂

I'm hoping If I say it enough i'm jinxing it, this season i've learnt to expect the worse so then i'm not to sad.

Also still the golden boot to play for, thats one I have no idea on as both Salah/Son are great players
I doubt Salah starts today so if Son scores it’s his, which will be deserved but obviously I would prefer Salah to win it. Golden glove decided today too, Alisson or Ederson?

Reactions: 1
Agreed, this is a season that most clubs could only dream of. As much as I would love to buy into the whole Gerrard & Coutinho getting redemption and winning the league for us it’s just not gonna happen 😂

I doubt Salah starts today so if Son scores it’s his, which will be deserved but obviously I would prefer Salah to win it. Golden glove decided today too, Alisson or Ederson?
I made Alisson my fpl Captain :ROFLMAO:

I've just seen Man Utd's shirts Today will have the Manchester Bee on, as it's 5 years since the attack

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.