Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered before but what the hell is the deal with Olivia Naylor? How can you look so consistently AWFUL and still get to be with John Stones. Her dress sense is terrible, make up is amateurish and she only seems to have one top.
I just don’t get it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been covered before but what the hell is the deal with Olivia Naylor? How can you look so consistently AWFUL and still get to be with John Stones. Her dress sense is terrible, make up is amateurish and she only seems to have one top.
I just don’t get it.
She dresses like it’s 2006 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did I read in the Mail about an England player who banged a ******?

Any ideas who it was? Grealish?
There was a big discussion on the end of the last thread about this.

I just don’t get it.
Agree, her style is really awful! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone read the walker v goodman high court report? Always knew she was vile but reading tht omfg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ha ha, I don't! I sent my mate a message this morning saying it would be penalties and Mount would miss, I wish I'd have had a tenner on it :ROFLMAO:
Think its the zoom in shots that the camera men do for the losing team 😭

Madness that TAA has literally completed club football at 23, he was really good defensively today as well.

Reactions: 9
How are flares even getting into the stadium.
There seems to be an increasing amount of flares at games towards the end of this season. How are they even getting them in there when I have to take the lid off my bottle of water!

Reactions: 15
There seems to be an increasing amount of flares at games towards the end of this season. How are they even getting them in there when I have to take the lid off my bottle of water!
I know I mean not even being funny. They clearly don't care would they are if I bomb went off instead of a flare

Reactions: 6
only 2 more weeks of hearing the words liverpool and quadruple in the same sentence. i will sell my soul to the devil himself to not have to witness them lift another trophy this season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
only 2 more weeks of hearing the words liverpool and quadruple in the same sentence. i will sell my soul to the devil himself to not have to witness them lift another trophy this season.
Don’t worry, we will beat them the last day of the season.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.