Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well… quick recap:
•wagatha Christie rumbles on while Phil Mitchell (Wayne lol) and Jamie vardy watch on.. who will win? All remains to be seen
•city have got haaland (the insta influencers are currently moving to Manchester as we speak.)
•the league is more or less wrapped up (congrats city, absolutely pains me to say that)
•there is not much else at the moment but hopefully we’ll have more gossip as the summer begins and there’s more general news. As you were..

935F8943-4006-4618-B2D2-16681EA5158C.jpeg

God how desperate do you have to be to do this?? I cannot stand her oh my god.

Reactions: 18
Liverpool and Real Madrid are into the CL final.

Chelsea and Liverpool are in the fa cup final

And feel it's only fair to say manchester united youth team won the fa cup 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hush hush? What's the deal here? 🤔

Doesn't France have fairly strict requirements to have a legal marriage there? Like you need to spend X amount of time there before or after the wedding or something like that? It's very Don't Tell The Bride isn't it - have the big wedding that actually has no legal meaning and then actually get married in a registry office

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't France have fairly strict requirements to have a legal marriage there? Like you need to spend X amount of time there before or after the wedding or something like that?
It does, looks like this is the legal part done and the France one is just ‘vows’ and a party, not legal

Reactions: 9
Isnt that similar to what Megan & Jordan Pickford did, though coz of covid the 'big' wedding is still to happen

Reactions: 4
Isnt that similar to what Megan & Jordan Pickford did, though coz of covid the 'big' wedding is still to happen
Yeah Megan and Jordan did it last summer I think it was? You have to have a legal ceremony here normally for most destination weddings or have been in the country X amount of days before it!

North London Derby now, need Spurs to win so that they still have something to play for Sunday vs Burnley but don’t want Arsenal to have anything still to play for vs us last game of the season 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah Megan and Jordan did it last summer I think it was? You have to have a legal ceremony here normally for most destination weddings or have been in the country X amount of days before it!

North London Derby now, need Spurs to win so that they still have something to play for Sunday vs Burnley but don’t want Arsenal to have anything still to play for vs us last game of the season 😂
Oh I'm hoping Spurs win purely for the reaction of Arsenal fans if they arnt only above but take there CL spot

• Haha

I’m pretty sure Jordan & Megan done it before covid hit as they were due to get married back in 2020. Megan recently had her hen so i’m assuming the wedding for them must be this summer too?

Reactions: 1
Came here to say I despise Harry Kane for no apparent reason at all. Just his face on my TV is pissing me off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 3
I know celebs are like that but I just find it so stupid to do a wedding abroad because they think it's more what? Elegant? Posh? :ROFLMAO: because it's usually the tacky ones who do it so...
As if England doesn't have gorgeous locations where you can get married.

Came here to say I despise Harry Kane for no apparent reason at all. Just his face on my TV is pissing me off
With you on this.
Just a general hatred of him. It’s irrational and I cannot explain it but I cannot stand him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
With you on this.
Just a general hatred of him. It’s irrational and I cannot explain it but I cannot stand him.
Same. I’m not keen on his wife either. I think they try too hard to come across down to earth and normal but they really aren’t.

Reactions: 7
Hush hush? What's the deal here? 🤔

Oh yes a secret wedding with the paparazzi waiting outside 🤣.

“It is understood guests were told the venue of Crewe Registry Office in a text message earlier today” why does this sound so dodgy

I’d be fuming what if you hadn’t booked it off work or you needed to wash your hair 🤣

• Haha
I know celebs are like that but I just find it so stupid to do a wedding abroad because they think it's more what? Elegant? Posh? :ROFLMAO: because it's usually the tacky ones who do it so...
As if England doesn't have gorgeous locations where you can get married.
I’m getting married abroad and it’s purely for the weather because knowing my luck, it would piss it down all day here

I’m pretty sure Jordan & Megan done it before covid hit as they were due to get married back in 2020. Megan recently had her hen so i’m assuming the wedding for them must be this summer too?
God the years just fade into one 😂 You’re right, they’d gotten it done just before lockdown and her wedding was meant to be May 2020! I’m sure they’re getting married somewhere quite exotic aren’t they?
Oh I'm hoping Spurs win purely for the reaction of Arsenal fans if they arnt only above but take there CL spot
Ahahaha that too!! My boyfriend (Palace) is away with his dad and brother atm who are Arsenal fans and he’s always had a soft spot for Spurs so he’s been secretly cheering them on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.