Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Well… quick recap:
•wagatha Christie rumbles on while Phil Mitchell (Wayne lol) and Jamie vardy watch on.. who will win? All remains to be seen
•city have got haaland (the insta influencers are currently moving to Manchester as we speak.)
•the league is more or less wrapped up (congrats city, absolutely pains me to say that)
•there is not much else at the moment but hopefully we’ll have more gossip as the summer begins and there’s more general news. As you were..

935F8943-4006-4618-B2D2-16681EA5158C.jpeg

God how desperate do you have to be to do this?? I cannot stand her oh my god.

Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sounds sad but I love all the ‘wag’/family content at the end of the season. So lovely seeing the players with their children 🥰 Especially players that are usually quiet/private social media wise.
I’m creasing at the Liverpool fangirls finding out Trent, Kostas etc all have girlfriends. 😂

• Haha
Did Slabhead really get married in a pair of jeans??
If he did, he's even more of a twat than I thought.

So many amazing quotes coming from the Wagatha Christie saga though so far:
Vardy panicking about who Davey Jones is and where his locker is.
Arguing with Colleen was like arguing with a pigeon who was always going to shit in your hair (or words to that effect)
Colleen's blocked me on Instagram- wow what a cunt
If I'm being honest- I hope you are being honest in court
😂😂😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I always think Timo Werner and Paula Lense look more like siblings than anything else. Definite contenders for #siblingsordating

BF88EC2E-2562-47C9-A5BE-1F970FC23554.jpeg

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
As a Villa fan I agree Mings has been poor this season and there are better finishers than Watkins atm too.

Happy for Tammy though! Wonder how some of them will get on who have spent large periods of the season injured, like Kalvin Phillips.

Quite surprised no Jordan Henderson, he's usually good at providing a bit of captaincy and leadership. Personally wouldn't have put Maguire anywhere near the line up.
Southgate has confirmed Henderson is still a part of his team planned for the upcoming year, but he’s resting him after playing almost every single game this season which is fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

BDY_97

VIP Member
A bit shocked that our Scotland captain is currently on a piss up, parading Liverpool celebrating a bloody cup double 3 days before our crucial play off semi final for the World Cup. I’d have expected him to fly straight to Scotland to join everyone else at the training camp.
I bet you’re fun at parties 😂

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think times like this are where Grealish needs to keep his head, he doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to drinking and he's going to end up being better known for that, than on the pitch! Always remember when Villa were promoted and he spent 4 days on the piss, Villa fans were spotting him all over Brum and he was pissed as a fart.
To be fair he’s just won his first major trophy and one of the biggest ones you can win in football. I would expect he won’t be able to see straight for at least a week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

YorkshirePirlo23

Leeds fans going into meltdown, apparently Kalvin has to leave Leeds because he been living a footballers lifestyle and been a naughty boy.
Whole thread still ongoing, apparently he has got a couple of girls pregnant and tried to end the relationship last year to go live the lifestyle, but Ash his GF would not let him, he then went and did it anyway.

I called this out last year if anyone can remember? I uploaded the Insta Post of Kalvin being warned to tell his GB there was his baby on the way seen he had cheated on holiday.

Another poster added he cheated in a London hotel as well as it was her friend he slept with.

It’s Ash’s Birthday today and not one message from him to her up to now. He just got back from partying all week in Vegas, she was in Mykonos. Away with England now. If this is true I bet she is heartbroken. Poor girl, she does look sad in her photos. @Rita do you know about any of this?

I never thought he was like this but I could not imagine him being curious about sex when you only experienced sex with the same person since you were kids.

• Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered before but what the hell is the deal with Olivia Naylor? How can you look so consistently AWFUL and still get to be with John Stones. Her dress sense is terrible, make up is amateurish and she only seems to have one top.
I just don’t get it.
She dresses like it’s 2006 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mire94

I don't know what Son needs to do to get some respect 🤷 people talk about who is more underrated and for me, without a doubt, it's him.

olivia321

VIP Member
Your friend is very luck, I fantasise about sleeping with him. Did you friend divulge if he was any good then lol? I think he well fit, I love him and cannot get my head round him being like this. Funny you say she won’t want to leave, the man who tweeted about them knows her and said exactly the same. His exact words were, “She is nothing without him”

I just think there more to this, why would he have to leave Leeds because of it?

One of the Leeds fans called Fred posted about him going to Man City, another poster came out ad said he was definitely going as he had to leave Leeds because he was living the “Footballer Lifestyle, and had been a naughty boy “ with a baby boy emoji next to it.
My team does not need this kind of Jerry Springer chaos keep him in Leeds

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think it must be the same story we discussed a few months ago, I love that nobody leaked his name though and let Jake do this at his own pace

wordzalad

VIP Member
Courtois was incredible!!! Man of the match surely!!

Liverpool played great but fair play to Real Madrid, they’ve had a really tough run to the final and to go all the way after that run is amazing. 14 Champions leagues is just wow

Reactions: 15