Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAGS have no independent style, all look the same, dress the same, remain desperate to hang on to their fellas and do nothing to dispel the WAG myth.

Reactions: 26
Fern, Megan and Sasha are all very intent on keeping the “wag” alive considering their fellas are all bang average footballers.

Which one rang the paps? I would say Fern is the less desperate out the 3, so it’s either Miss Anti Vax shame she’s not anti Juvederm or Miss staying with my boyfriend isn’t helping my supermodel career it’s helping his he’s Gucci while I flog meal deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fern, Megan and Sasha are all very intent on keeping the “wag” alive considering their fellas are all bang average footballers.

Which one rang the paps? I would say Fern is the less desperate out the 3, so it’s either Miss Anti Vax shame she’s not anti Juvederm or Miss staying with my boyfriend isn’t helping my supermodel career it’s helping his he’s Gucci while I flog meal deals.
[/QUOTE/]

my guess would be Daisy ‘desperate to be relevant’ Maguire

my guess would be Daisy ‘desperate to be relevant’ Maguire

:ROFLMAO: This time I actually looked at the pics aswell. plus side its actually Sasha in these
Yeah Sasha is definitely in those pics 😂 I wonder why they aren’t posting anything about it on instagram, I thought it might be to not reveal their location but then if the paps are revealing it anyway then why would it matter?

Reactions: 2
Loads of them all look the same. Do the footballers find them in a factory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Foden young player of the year? Obviously a top player but wouldn’t have put him above some of the other options this season…

Foden young player of the year? Obviously a top player but wouldn’t have put him above some of the other options this season…
I audibly laughed when I saw it, knew it was coming 😂 His PR is mad if he’s managed to win it 😭

Reactions: 5
I audibly laughed when I saw it, knew it was coming 😂 His PR is mad if he’s managed to win it 😭
Its the same with the PFA player of the year nominations!! I know i’m biased but i’m not sure how Son isn’t nominated with 21G and 7A this season, sorry but he’s had a better individual season than Gallagher & Foden… english tax though😂

Reactions: 10
Its the same with the PFA player of the year nominations!! I know i’m biased but i’m not sure how Son isn’t nominated with 21G and 7A this season, sorry but he’s had a better individual season than Gallagher & Foden… english tax though😂
100% agree. I knew English tax was a thing when people tried to discredit everything Salah had done this season before he slightly dropped off form wise, meanwhile Harry Kane (as much as I like him) was pretty bang average at the time and was getting shouts for best player in the prem 😂

I’m not denying that Foden is a great player but he’s gonna end up just another overrated english player if this continues. It’s funny because even direct rivals are saying Trent was robbed and that’s when I know i’m not being bias.

Reactions: 5
WAGS have no independent style, all look the same, dress the same, remain desperate to hang on to their fellas and do nothing to dispel the WAG myth.
Same as their partners then 😂 it's hard to find someone with a bit of personality in this football bubble.

Reactions: 13
Had a look at a few wags on insta. I am sure half of their time is spent taking pictures in multi level car parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.