Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so ready for all the holiday content 😂 It seems like there’s a few weddings happening this summer as well, it’s all going down!

Reactions: 13
:sneaky: oh i would love him at utd
I’m biased I know but he’d walk into nearly all the teams in the league.

From what he’s said…his family are settled so he’d likely stay in England (I don’t want to play against him, I will cry seeing him play against us 😭).

Man Utd and Arsenal get mentioned a lot…I can’t see Arsenal happening (especially not after he mugged them off), and apparently his agent was talking to Man United… so you might actually get him.

I will be gutted but honestly won’t hold it against him if he goes anywhere else.

Reactions: 5
David saying he didn't say it, then under is the vid of him saying it.
I'm assuming the post was 'Team De Gea' who will be embarrassed to see he actually did

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Gorgeous gorgeous people wanted Man City to win today 🤝 😘
@redhairdontcare I can’t believe what I witnessed 💙💙💙

Congratulations you lot well deserved champions league football just stop causing me stress when you beat us every fuckin season @Snoopysnoop123

Sod off with your predictions @pixxyy

I know there’s a few Leeds fans on here so big congratulations to you staying up I’m glad Burnley went they’re boring anyway.

This thread best one on here with the best bunch of gossips your all fab well most of you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure Sasha is on Fern Hawkins hen do so wouldn't have been at the City game.

Can't wait for the goss over the holidays!

Gotta say, surely there will be restrictions next year with all these pitch invasions?! It's unnerving watching it, you just know some small minded fans go over the top. Seen someone clattered the Villa keeper today. Then there was the incidents over the last week with violence too.

Pretty sure Sasha is on Fern Hawkins hen do so wouldn't have been at the City game.

Can't wait for the goss over the holidays!

Gotta say, surely there will be restrictions next year with all these pitch invasions?! It's unnerving watching it, you just know some small minded fans go over the top. Seen someone clattered the Villa keeper today. Then there was the incidents over the last week with violence too.
sasha was at the game, she posted on insta.

Reactions: 4

This is so funny to me 😂😂😂

I’m absolutely delighted that City won, more stressed about that than I was our game that I was at hahahahah! My best lad mate is a City fan so I really wanted that for him 😄 Also made up that Leeds stayed up @ordinaryjelly 💙💛🤍

Now for my old mate Ancelotti to do us a favour next week! 🙏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so ready for all the holiday content 😂 It seems like there’s a few weddings happening this summer as well, it’s all going down!
Cannot wait for the summer goss! 👀👀👀

Oh dear! 🙈 Did anyone see Erik Ten Hag jostling with that sky sports reporter after the game today? How embarrassing! 🫣

This is so funny to me 😂😂😂

I’m absolutely delighted that City won, more stressed about that than I was our game that I was at hahahahah! My best lad mate is a City fan so I really wanted that for him 😄 Also made up that Leeds stayed up @ordinaryjelly 💙💛🤍

Now for my old mate Ancelotti to do us a favour next week! 🙏🏽

It was the Wolves fans apparently 🤣. Probably us shithousing cause Liverpool had just scored 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.