Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems this time the stories were true, hopefully more players will feel able to be themselves https://www.skysports.com/football/...sional-footballer-to-come-out-publicly-as-gay

Well done to him! This must have been hard to do especially as he’s 17!

“It's an easy thing for people to target. The way I see it is that I am playing football and they are shouting stuff at me, but they are paying to watch me play football and I am living my life and making money from it. So shout what you want, it's not going to make a difference.”

What a level headed and mature outlook he has. He’s a very brave man.

I’m so glad his club and family made him feel like he’s safe to do this because no one should live in fear. I hope more players feel comfortable enough to come out in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it must be the same story we discussed a few months ago, I love that nobody leaked his name though and let Jake do this at his own pace

Reactions: 16
Jake Daniels ❤ Love who you want to love male, female, it should never matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well done to him! This must have been hard to do especially as he’s 17!

“It's an easy thing for people to target. The way I see it is that I am playing football and they are shouting stuff at me, but they are paying to watch me play football and I am living my life and making money from it. So shout what you want, it's not going to make a difference.”

What a level headed and mature outlook he has. He’s a very brave man.

I’m so glad his club and family made him feel like he’s safe to do this because no one should live in fear. I hope more players feel comfortable enough to come out in the future.
The article was such an emotional read but that paragraph you quoted in particular really got me, what a man 👏 💜 to be that level-headed and brave at 17, unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 14
some homophobe posted angry faces under Utd's tweet about Jake, So obv I sent him a gif of men kissing:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine him, Grealish, Walker and co out on the town 👀🤣
I saw this Saturday night/Sunday morning after having a few too many sherries and I saw 3 Haaland's dancing around 🤢 it was not good.
I really hope it was a post match party thing and that's why he was in his BVD kit rather than wearing it for a random night out like I initially imagined 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine him, Grealish, Walker and co out on the town 👀🤣
It’ll be actually hysterical. Imagining Walker and Grealish trying to get insta thots into bed and they look over and Haaland is break dancing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jake Daniels, may you have a long and successful career. You are brave beyond words.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really really hope he has a fantastic career.

I hope all the little edge lords on twitter saying “L” and “Ratio” grow up. Get a bleeping grip, you sad bastards.

Reactions: 13
My notifications are now a mix of languages I dont understand & then I got sent a animated gif of a sword being put up the bum. Think they didnt like my men love :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Eric Dier & David De Gea have tweeted support to Jake, hope plenty more players do

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He gets a lot of tit, but I love De Gea. He is also one of the few that supports the women's game and actually follows it. Looks great for PR to reshare a story, but I honestly feel like asking all of those players to name 3 players from the women's squad and I'm sure their brains will explode trying to think of 3 women's players in general, not just on their team 🙄

Reactions: 15
He gets a lot of tit, but I love De Gea. He is also one of the few that supports the women's game and actually follows it. Looks great for PR to reshare a story, but I honestly feel like asking all of those players to name 3 players from the women's squad and I'm sure their brains will explode trying to think of 3 women's players in general, not just on their team 🙄
Yeah David & also Juan Mata have both been really supportive of our womens team

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.