Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also wow that's a lot of tacky decorations, feels a little bit to staged for me. 😬 Don't worry, one day karma is gonna get me for being an evil person. Oh dearie me. :eek:πŸ˜…

Storie as in story as in story telling as a story in a paper or someone telling a story? :oops:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or insta-storie? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pair of twats but I see JT stayed classy and chose not to remind Rio of his own fragile ego where he continued to keep shagging birds behind his wife's back even when she was battling cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pair of twats but I see JT stayed classy and chose not to remind Rio of his own fragile ego where he continued to keep shagging birds behind his wife's back even when she was battling cancer.
John Terry and classy do not belong in the same sentence 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I imagine Rio, Terry, Lampard and the rest have all got "Ayia Napa 2000" (or whenever it was) files on each other stored safely somewhere 🀣 They'll never go all out on one another, they'd lose their pristine reputations.

Reactions: 12
I imagine Rio, Terry, Lampard and the rest have all got "Ayia Napa 2000" (or whenever it was) files on each other stored safely somewhere 🀣 They'll never go all out on one another, they'd lose their pristine reputations.
Was that where Lampard's sex tape came from?

Reactions: 1
Was that where Lampard's sex tape came from?
I think so, and Rio's. Or was Rio's the same one? I've tried to wipe it from my mind. Rio's was with Kieron Dyer, I'm not sure if Lampard was in the same room but he was definitely on the same trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think so, and Rio's. Or was Rio's the same one? I've tried to wipe it from my mind. Rio's was with Kieron Dyer, I;m not sure if Lampard was in the same room but he was definitely on the same trip.
It's the same one. Rio, Dyer and Lampard train

I think so, and Rio's. Or was Rio's the same one? I've tried to wipe it from my mind. Rio's was with Kieron Dyer, I;m not sure if Lampard was in the same room but he was definitely on the same trip.
Same trip different rooms I think. It was mentioned in Dyer's book apparently. I'm sure an old friend of mine worked on that Channel 4 documentary "Footballers, Lies & Videotape" years ago. I'll have to ask if there was anything they missed out, might be a laugh!

Reactions: 5
State of these two knobheads πŸ˜‚

Imagine being 40 year old multi millionaire, successful former footballers who have both achieved a lot and arguing over a ranking. They both have fragile egos to me, why do they care where another former player ranks them 🀣.

The male ego at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.