Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get fucked off with the transfer gossip so early on

“It has been claimed that…” and “A source told us…” and “It Is believed…” It’s like vague facebook statuses 😭

Reactions: 14
Forest fans have donated over £8000 so far to a charity of Billy Sharp's choosing, just saw this vid though

Reactions: 4
I get fucked off with the transfer gossip so early on

“It has been claimed that…” and “A source told us…” and “It Is believed…” It’s like vague facebook statuses 😭
A source told us…........it's Rebekah Vardy's account!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was reading Rio's comments about Kalvin not signing for United because he is a Leeds boy (which sure, there is truth to that) and... Does he have to make everything about himself? Me me me...shut up.
Don't know how United fans stand him. He was an incredible player but he is so irritating everytime he speaks.

Reactions: 13
Kalvin Phillips is going to be a busy boy- he’s apparently going to City, Spurs, Man United, Aston Villa and many many more 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was reading Rio's comments about Kalvin not signing for United because he is a Leeds boy (which sure, there is truth to that) and... Does he have to make everything about himself? Me me me...shut up.
Don't know how United fans stand him. He was an incredible player but he is so irritating everytime he speaks.
Cannot stand Rio Ferdinand! 😠

Reactions: 7
Bottom five is easily for me too

1. Greasy Grealish
2. Miss Penalty aka Mount
3. Ben White (I’m sorry, I know some people here like him but he just looks like he’d be really vanilla)
4. Rat boy Maddison
5. Instaboy Chillwell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bottom five is easily for me too

1. Greasy Grealish
2. Miss Penalty aka Mount
3. Ben White (I’m sorry, I know some people here like him but he just looks like he’d be really vanilla)
4. Rat boy Maddison
5. Instaboy Chillwell
Miss Penalty! Oh my God the shade!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
think i want city to win the league so villa have to give grealish a guard of honour more than i want them to win and beat liverpool. rub some salt into the wound. i know that makes me petty but idec at this point. would be delicious to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.