Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not initials it’s definitely just code letters unfortunately 😂 Someone said G could have been Gary Cahill 😭
oh I know that, but the censoring shows how long the names are still. The way it's worded though 'H' might not be a Footballer as only says that 'G' is

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how Jamie can show his face with that grass, he has to of been in the know with what she was up to any decent man would be seeking a divorce not holding hands acting like his wife’s been done dirty. I’ve never liked that sly looking face of his pair of snakes.

Reactions: 24
oh I know that, but the censoring shows how long the names are still. The way it's worded though 'H' might not be a Footballer as only says that 'G' is
Yeah that’s true, although it’s likely to be someone in the public eye otherwise she probably wouldn’t have bothered bringing it up 😂 She’s scum.

Reactions: 5
Gucci, short for Gucci Grealish.

(All jokes aside IF the names are Fern, Harry and Gareth…hon… you can do better than both of them)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how Jamie can show his face with that grass, he has to of been in the know with what she was up to any decent man would be seeking a divorce not holding hands acting like his wife’s been done dirty. I’ve never liked that sly looking face of his pair of snakes.
You'd have to wonder what she might let slip about him if there was a divorce........

Reactions: 12

@Rita are you as distraught as me about Kalvin? Seeing him cry broke me heart. I just can’t cope with losing him and us being relegated. Not happy at all thanks to our Board.
Maybe I’ll feel different when it happens but I’ve accepted Kalvin is gone, regardless of whether we stay up or go down. We could have invested in the summer and January and encouraged him to stay (unlike Raphinha, there was a scenario where we could have kept Kalvin). But we didn’t, and now we lose him. It’s infuriating but I don’t blame him.

Reactions: 2
Oh I bloody can’t wait for Sunday now. Title still not won, spurs to secure top 4? Who will be the last team to be relegated? Jesus, I want to have at least 6 games on my screen at once🤣

Reactions: 8
Sunday will be the death of me. Is this the revenge of Stevie G? You just know he's wearing a Liverpool shirt under his jumper and shirt on Sunday 😝 Hope he plays academy boys on Thursday! Regardless, my return on Matthew St may be felt on Sunday 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm hoping sky or bt will show the matches. (Liverpool and city) but so far it's not being shown anywhere

I wasn't expecting to feel so nervous watching, they've done our City proud especially when you think how their season started

always ways to watch just most arnt legal
🤣🤣I have a legal way that isn't bt or sky. But I'm gonna be out so hoping a place has it shown otherwise I gotta stay in and I don't wanna do that

Oh I bloody can’t wait for Sunday now. Title still not won, spurs to secure top 4? Who will be the last team to be relegated? Jesus, I want to have at least 6 games on my screen at once🤣
Yeah that’s all good, but you’ve missed off an important one…….the mighty race of who will make the Europa League/Conference League places? West Ham or Man United?!

Oh how far we’ve fallen….😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our team just gets better looking by the season...... 💞

I swear Kalvin Phillips has been going to utd, city and villa all in the space of a few days 😂 Probably gonna be one of those ones that drag out all summer and he will then pick the shittest of the three 😂

Reactions: 9
I swear Kalvin Phillips has been going to utd, city and villa all in the space of a few days 😂 Probably gonna be one of those ones that drag out all summer and he will then pick the shittest of the three 😂
Those dimples belong at Villa Park 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.