Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about knowing im getting older- i find myself looking more at managers and pundits than the players! I also think some ex players are better looking now than they were when they played! Luis Garcia for example is a bleeping beaut now!
I wouldn’t kick Pochettino out of bed.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talking about knowing im getting older- i find myself looking more at managers and pundits than the players! I also think some ex players are better looking now than they were when they played! Luis Garcia for example is a bleeping beaut now!
There’s just something about Steven Gerrard that’s gorgeous but then I’m like eww stop he’s a married man with 4 kids

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s just something about Steven Gerrard that’s gorgeous but then I’m like eww stop he’s a married man with 4 kids
I get that, Poch oldest son is like a year younger than me 🤣. (I think he’s like 27ish). I’m like maybe I should stop

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Everton we needed that 💪🏼 Anyone watching and see dele give Dom a pat on the leg when he came off

Reactions: 4
Everton we needed that 💪🏼 Anyone watching and see dele give Dom a pat on the leg when he came off
How tit you have to be to lose to Everton! 😂😂

Seriously though I hope Everton avoid relegation. They were always a club I respected for doing a lot with very little before the takeover. Such a shame they've lost their way.

Reactions: 12
sasha is a model - duh!! I know DCL’s gf works, Ross Barkley gf works, quite a few seem to be at uni studying, but I think top tier players most of their partners not. Anouska has her own brand and so does erin borini. Alisson’s wife is a doctor!
Famous for that Maddison video.
One of the so-called "Northern Stars" models. Modelled for Boohoo (surprise), ASOS, JD Sports and used to work in a coffee shop.
She also follows lots of footballers including an entire club.
Think she might have an agenda? 😏
One awkward dressing room when they all share partners why is it attractive to be with someone that is so desperate to pull you only because you are a footballer and is known for doing it.

Going to have to make a tattle no go list for these young naive footballers.

Reactions: 5
Always loved Luis 😍 but omg now! He could eat banana on toast in bed without a plate and I'd forgive him! (I hate bananas btw)
He's so lovely as well 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Kane and Son are two bloody unreal footballers 🔥 I’m a neutral when it comes to the PL but I love watching Spurs recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not fell in love with a January signing as quickly as I have with Kulusevski & only 21 😳 thanks Juventus!!!

Reactions: 6
Not fell in love with a January signing as quickly as I have with Kulusevski & only 21 😳 thanks Juventus!!!
Think Spurs be stupid if they don't buy him this summer, €30m seems like a bargain comparing with the prize for a lot of other players. :)

Reactions: 3
Ffs, his PR team really have to do the most don’t they. I smashed your phone but come and watch a game at old trafford to make it up to you and call it sportsmanship😂
C600E006-2FF5-42A9-8680-8F939A3D9C59.jpeg

I just looked up what happened and like, I get it’s a nice gesture, but maybe don’t break random peoples stuff in the first place 😭. Buy him a new phone too like

I just looked up what happened and like, I get it’s a nice gesture, but maybe don’t break random peoples stuff in the first place 😭. Buy him a new phone too like
wouldnt call the chance to watch us a nice gesture 😂 of all the players though i'm surprised it was Ronaldo as he cares so much about how he comes across

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wouldnt call the chance to watch us a nice gesture 😂 of all the players though i'm surprised it was Ronaldo as he cares so much about how he comes across
Doesn’t he fly back to Madrid at every opportunity? For a player who is so PR/media trained it’s surprising to see, but he should be replacing that kids phone at least, giving out tickets that cost him nothing are a hollow gesture.

Reactions: 10
He cares more about winning though, and I think he was really, really frustrated after today. I know I was.

He cares more about winning though, and I think he was really, really frustrated after today. I know I was.
He honestly didn’t stop moaning today. Both fixtures this season very much felt like “get it to Ronaldo and hope for the best” but I don’t think he suits this team.

The gesture to invite him to OT is weird anyway cos all I’d want is a new phone lmao. I don’t think he realizes that he actually really bruised the kids hand too.

yeah, i've started to expect the worst as then it doesnt feel quite as bad. I'm blaming Pickford for turning into England Pickford.
the summer clearout will be enjoyable too many players who arnt good enough. need to play more of our youth team least we might get some lads who give their all

Reactions: 2
yeah, i've started to expect the worst as then it doesnt feel quite as bad. I'm blaming Pickford for turning into England Pickford.
the summer clearout will be enjoyable too many players who arnt good enough. need to play more of our youth team least we might get some lads who give their all
Pickford didn’t turn into England Pickford today, he’s been our best player all season but not so many people outside Everton seem to realise that. His performance today was nothing out of the ordinary for him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.