Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pickford didn’t turn into England Pickford today, he’s been our best player all season but not so many people outside Everton seem to realise that. His performance today was nothing out of the ordinary for him
thanks for that obvs I dont watch every game you play, so was going by social media as he's the 1 I see slated most games. as a England fan good to know he's doing well.

Reactions: 1
I'd have gone bleeping ape tit if he smashed my phone. I don't know how it got there in there in the first place, but imagine if stuff wasn't recoverable on there? I'd hang him up by his boot laces! (Yes I know he probably doesn't have laces, but I doubt he has body hair either which was my 1st go to)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just looked up what happened and like, I get it’s a nice gesture, but maybe don’t break random peoples stuff in the first place 😭. Buy him a new phone too like
If it was me I would prefer having a new phone rather than having to watch Man U play. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen it was a young autistic lad's phone. His first ever match and now too scared to go to a game again 😢

If that had been my lad (also asd) I'd have been arrested for punching the little twit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Always loved Luis 😍 but omg now! He could eat banana on toast in bed without a plate and I'd forgive him! (I hate bananas btw)
He's so lovely as well 😍
I Love watching the legend's games because you are guaranteed to see so many gorgeous men!

How are you feeling about today? I am really excited but a bit nervous.
Im not going to the game, i was invited to go with my man city mate but it would mean having to sit with the home fans, and tbh i wouldnt be able to not react if we score. I know city fans are not as toxic as united fans, but i feel it wouldnt be fair on my mate having a liverpool fan with him. He said we could stay away from his normal pubs and whatnot but i just dont think its fair on him to disrupt his normal game day routine to appease me; especially on such an important and special game. So im going to watch it on the tv and i might even have a drink- i dont normally drink but i have some unopened gin from xmas, so i will probably drink that. :)

Dejan Kulusevskis insta today. 😂 Mings tackled him quite ugly so I guess Kulu think it's payback time. (If you didn't see the game, Kulu scores a goal here.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t remember the last time I was this excited for a match that doesn’t involve my team. Hope City vs Liverpool doesn’t disappoint, should be a fab game!!!

From the mum of the boy who had his phone smashed.
So instead of buying the poor kid a new phone C-Ron offers him, an Everton-supporter to go to Old Trafford watching Man U play. Watching your team play these day is a punishment Ronaldo!!! At least have some decency and buy the kid a ticket to the Etihad instead. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Lauren never worked ? then again do we know any wags that do anything of interest ?
I know Megan & Fern both graduated from university but I don’t think Megan ever actually worked after that. I remember seeing that Fern actually used her degree and worked as a physiotherapist for a while but then stopped. Without sounding like i’m defending these wags for sitting on their arses all day, I do understand why some of them have to stop working. If you are married to a well known footballer it’s possible you might get dodgy clients and football fans trying to book in with you just because they know who you are married to/dating.

On another note, i’m happy for Everton. As a Liverpool fan I never thought those words would leave my mouth but I don’t actually want them to go down. As much as I hate them I would miss the derby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I Love watching the legend's games because you are guaranteed to see so many gorgeous men!

How are you feeling about today? I am really excited but a bit nervous.
Im not going to the game, i was invited to go with my man city mate but it would mean having to sit with the home fans, and tbh i wouldnt be able to not react if we score. I know city fans are not as toxic as united fans, but i feel it wouldnt be fair on my mate having a liverpool fan with him. He said we could stay away from his normal pubs and whatnot but i just dont think its fair on him to disrupt his normal game day routine to appease me; especially on such an important and special game. So im going to watch it on the tv and i might even have a drink- i dont normally drink but i have some unopened gin from xmas, so i will probably drink that. :)
I am so nervous! I reckon it's going to be a draw even though I'm hoping for a win.
Our house is going to be worse than the etihad! My boy supports Citeh 😒💔 so it can get a bit angsty when it's us v them 😬
Mr Ethel has to act as a steward between us. I have to be reminded that he's only 12 and not to wind him up 🙄🤣🤣
I conveniently didn't wash his Citeh shirt this week so he couldn't wear it today. Yes, I'm that petty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know Megan & Fern both graduated from university but I don’t think Megan ever actually worked after that. I remember seeing that Fern actually used her degree and worked as a physiotherapist for a while but then stopped. Without sounding like i’m defending these wags for sitting on their arses all day, I do understand why some of them have to stop working. If you are married to a well known footballer it’s possible you might get dodgy clients and football fans trying to book in with you just because they know who you are married to/dating.

On another note, i’m happy for Everton. As a Liverpool fan I never thought those words would leave my mouth but I don’t actually want them to go down. As much as I hate them I would miss the derby 😂
I have said that for ages, i enjoy going to the derby games too much and would miss them if they got relegated.
As well as City are doing, For me United and Everton will always be my main rivals and are the first games i look for when the fixtures are released.

Reactions: 2
Just checking my fantasy team typical that Son gets me 42 this week, as last game I triple captained him. If only i'd waited

Pickford didn’t turn into England Pickford today, he’s been our best player all season but not so many people outside Everton seem to realise that. His performance today was nothing out of the ordinary for him
100000% this. Pickford has been absolutely brilliant for everton this season, we'd probably be 19th without him. the amount of slander he still gets in the media and on twitter (especially considering his performance at the euros?!?!) is insane: he is so underrated

100000% this. Pickford has been absolutely brilliant for everton this season, we'd probably be 19th without him. the amount of slander he still gets in the media and on twitter (especially considering his performance at the euros?!?!) is insane: he is so underrated
Put it this way, you’re not going to see Ramsdale getting slated this week for some of the goals he concedes. 2 to Brighton who have been one of the least in form teams recently

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that tiktok of Kyle Walker’s annie kicking off on a man on a night out? 😂 classy. Will try to attach brb x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen that tiktok of Kyle Walker’s annie kicking off on a man on a night out? 😂 classy. Will try to attach brb x
Argh, so annoying I can’t find it. I swear its been deleted? But basically, Annie and her friend with dark hair are in a Burger King/KFC kinda place after a night out and a man is filming them (and probably taking the piss out of them tbh) then she shouts OI and comes up to him but the video is cut short then. She looked common af but he was probs being annoying.

If anyone else comes across it please upload 😂😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.