Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aw give the poster a break. They came and posted some 🍵 which is what we all want.
I know some have been burnt by tumblr teens but they're not on a new account and it has been speculated before 🥰

Reactions: 33

Kakan

Chatty Member
What in the fucking hell is this ensemble?! I have seen some utterly shambolic outfits from footballers (side eyes Grealish) - but this take the biscuit. It looks like a washing basket vomited on him.
Even Grealish thinks this outfit is really bad (or he just jealous). 😅

Skärmavbild 2022-04-02 kl. 21.17.48.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I understand pregnancy is a touchy subject, but this is a gossip thread and unfortunately pregnancy speculation is a large part of it. We have previously spoken about the nature of the pages Lauren’s liked on IG, and I think for the most part most of us are happy for the pair of them and have wished them well.

I don’t think anyone is denigrating how hard it is for people TTC, or being mean about her being pregnant, so not sure why it’s getting such a passionate response? We’ve had people reveal all sorts in here before Wags have - identities of children’s fathers, club moves, the wagatha christie stuff… happy if there are boundaries that we set (if we all agree) but tbh everything seems to have been respectful? It’s a tea thread, all sorts gets spilled before the subjects themselves do, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

sephylily

VIP Member
Find it annoying that they’ve gone with that just because he’s got a unique sense of style and wears handbag. Feels kinda homophobic tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pixxyy

VIP Member
Team Annie, just because her Husbands famous doesn't mean creepy guys have the right to film her.
I think most people I know would've reacted the same

• Heart
Reactions: 29

spilldatea

VIP Member
can we get back to important topics like when do we think grealish is going to accidentally leak a nude i’m fed up of waiting now i just wanna see his dick just once in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ruby1080

VIP Member
Why are grown men waiting outside a football ground to shout abuse at a footballer half their age? Yes, he's admittedly playing shit at the moment, but they really need to have a word with themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

redstraw16

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it a bit weird how much Lingard’s daughter is being managed with her IG account? There’s videos of her thanking people for followers as if she has any idea what that means 🙁 and now more ads are being posted. It’s lovely seeing him with her all the time but I just don’t get the need for it. I get why so many footballers keep their kids private too considering how nasty some fans can be.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I feel very sorry for the low paid workers at Chelsea, I don’t think anyone on here doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ However I don’t feel at all sorry for the fans chanting Abramovic’s name during the moment for Ukraine. Nor do I feel sorry for the ones who continually send Leicester fans helicopter emojis on Twitter, conveniently forgetting that their own chairman died in a helicopter crash many years before that (it’s debatable that they even knew as they only started supporting them when they started winning things 🙄). Above all that though, I feel very sorry for the people of Ukraine and feel our wanky Government is not doing anywhere near as much to help as it could.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
If Lauryn is pregnant that’s lovely for them but I’m not here for that I’m here for the baby coming out looking like David Moyes not petty tumblr fake news mate of a mate told me he liked her pic on insta so they must be together nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I honestly think Marcus is having a really hard time emotionally, it's quite difficult to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Violetroselily

VIP Member
She

Who would want to film this bint?
She needs a good slap back tbh, she was not too concerned when he was shagging his way round Manchester but reacts like this because sm1 has his phone out on her?
🤔 idk, perhaps ask the guy filming her? What an odd comment.

Also what's Kyle cheating got to do with anything...? Husband cheats, therefore it's acceptable for wife to be harassed? Ok then.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
Those Chelsea fans singing Roman Abramovich we’re probably the same fans who enjoyed racially abusing the man on the train in Paris, racially abusing Raheem Sterling and mocking Aguero’s heart condition. I feel sorry for the ordinary people who work for Chelsea and more importantly I feel sorry for the innocent people of Ukraine who would likely be on their way to work now or taking their kids to school but instead they are now refugees normal routine normal life gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Since we’re talking about Megan, I sat in an executive box a few weeks back at Goodison and it was next to Pickford’s box and Megan is really pretty in person and was lovely (head to toe in designer like 😂) his whole box was. Their little boy Arlo is absolutely adorable, he was showing me his spider-man toy during the game and he was blowing bubbles and after full time there was a rainbow and he really looked at me and shouted “rainbow” it was very cute. He is Pickfords double tbh and was wearing balenciaga trainers from memory 😂 Pickford was very friendly too.

Pic just so you can see i’m not chatting shit hahah!

8A6FC46C-B480-4A03-8EDB-05CE1D70D11A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24