Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simeone just keeps repeating the same mistakes, going for an all defense line up and just hands over the game to the opponent. It was a bad decision when he kept Suarez, Correa and Carrasco until the end of the game. He didn’t consider that something might happen that will waste time, such as injuries, fights, fouls. Losing 1-0 hurts a lot. I’m a Madridista and I’m glad my team has made it to the semis, but I kinda wanted Atletico to make it too and have 3 LaLiga teams qualified.

plus, can anyone please make a new thread :) we need this for the UCL finals discussions :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.