Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lauryn Goodman lurking in this thread šŸ‘€šŸ˜†

In other newsā€¦ Luka bloody Modric what a player. What a tie this has been!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely Mason Mount has given himself that haircut, a professional canā€™t have done it. I didnā€™t think anything could be worse than whatever it was he was previously trying to achieve but heā€™s topped it.
It looks like it's been fucked by a Qualcast strimmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same as I said about Chelsea but I was impressed by Benfica Tonight, scoring 3 against a Liverpool team like this šŸ˜Æ
And never expected to say this but i'm glad City knocked Atletico out, such a dirty team.
Apparently aswell as pulling Grealish's Hair Savic had a fight with him in the tunnel!

Reactions: 8
Same as I said about Chelsea but I was impressed by Benfica Tonight, scoring 3 against a Liverpool team like this šŸ˜Æ
And never expected to say this but i'm glad City knocked Atletico out, such a dirty team.
Apparently aswell as pulling Grealish's Hair Savic had a fight with him in the tunnel!
Wellā€¦ at least Grealishs 100 million fee came good for something thenšŸ˜†

Also, someone better have tunnel vision. Want to see who won!

Reactions: 7
The Athletico and Man city game was great for a neutral .

Glad city won hope they get the much wanted champions league trophy.

• Heart
Thinking about all the hair products Jack must of lost from his hair being pulled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want City to win the CL for my mate but I was actually desperate for Atletico to go through tonight as Iā€™m in Madrid the week after next and Iā€™d of loved to have gone to a game at the Wanda. I was proper rustled by how many chances they had and didnā€™t score but City played them at their own game defensively x

Reactions: 3
that officiating was a bleeping disgrace. dirty team with dirty tactics. hope we never have to play them again!!!! feral little fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™d quite like Villarreal to win cause theyā€™re the underdog. Also because It would be amazing for them to go from winning the Europa league to the Champions League in a season and theyā€™re seventh in their own leagueā€¦it would be such a lovely outcome. And what I can dream of happening to us one dayā€¦I know it wonā€™t but let me delude myself for ten minutes

Real Madrid have won it loads and I am sick of the ā€Big Sixā€ so if itā€™s Liverpool or City Iā€™ll just be like oh okay boring šŸ˜‚

Iā€™d quite like Villarreal to win cause theyā€™re the underdog. Also because It would be amazing for them to go from winning the Europa league to the Champions League in a season and theyā€™re seventh in their own leagueā€¦it would be such a lovely outcome. And what I can dream of happening to us one dayā€¦I know it wonā€™t but let me delude myself for ten minutes

Real Madrid have won it loads and I am sick of the ā€Big Sixā€ so if itā€™s Liverpool or City Iā€™ll just be like oh okay boring šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d love Villareal to win would be a real shock win and a great story for Emery. Any of the Spanish teams pleaseā€¦..šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
My friend is a city fan and heā€™s said oh itā€™ll probably be City vs Liverpool final and he thinks that itā€™s a great game for neutrals. Itā€™s really not great for British fans, I actually think itā€™s so boring watching the same teams in finals all the time especially when youā€™ve spent all season watching them in a title race. Plus if it was it would be the 4th time weā€™ve watched them play eachother this season right?

Iā€™d rather Villarreal too, I quite like the idea of Emery winning it

Reactions: 5
Sean Dyche sacked!! God, didnā€™t think iā€™d ever see that day to be fair.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m so shocked by that. Iā€™d never have guessed heā€™d be sacked at all. I wonder who theyā€™ll get.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow also shocked! Not many games left, will be hard for the team as theyā€™ll be so used to him! Change will either be amazing for them or theyā€™ll struggle as everyone works so differently

Poor Dychey. Heā€™s worked wonders with sod all budget and Iā€™ll miss his press conference bantz. Thereā€™s talk of Big Sam, of course. As long as thereā€™s no new manager bounce for the Wolves game, Iā€™m happy! Though now that our nemesis Chris Wood has moved to Newcastle, maybe it wonā€™t go as bad as it usually does when we play Burnley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.