Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she shouldn't have chucked the phone, but why should a woman have to accept being filmed in public without her consent? No one should have to put up with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re both bad. Hes a weirdo for filming a random stranger and she’s a dick for reacting like she did.

Reactions: 18
She
Maybe she shouldn't have chucked the phone, but why should a woman have to accept being filmed in public without her consent? No one should have to put up with that.
Who would want to film this bint? She needs a good slap back tbh, she was not too concerned when he was shagging his way round Manchester but reacts like this because sm1 has his phone out on her?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She

Who would want to film this bint?
She needs a good slap back tbh, she was not too concerned when he was shagging his way round Manchester but reacts like this because sm1 has his phone out on her?
🤔 idk, perhaps ask the guy filming her? What an odd comment.

Also what's Kyle cheating got to do with anything...? Husband cheats, therefore it's acceptable for wife to be harassed? Ok then.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harra
🤔 idk, perhaps ask the guy filming her? What an odd comment.

Also what's Kyle cheating got to do with anything...? Husband cheats, therefore it's acceptable for wife to be harassed? Ok then.
Harassed? She is stood in a public shop where people are waiting to served. She had no right to behave the way she did, she could of handled this a lot better. Harassed my arse.

Reactions: 6
Harra

Harassed? She is stood in a public shop where people are waiting to served. She had no right to behave the way she did, she could of handled this a lot better. Harassed my arse.

If someone is waving their phone around videoing me without my permission after a night out on the piss whilst i’m waiting for my food to go home i’d probably react the same… especially as she was just stood with her mate laughing around until he was videoing her loud and proudly.

Who hasn’t had an argument or witnessed one in a kebab shop at the end of their night out. I don’t think i’ve ever been on a night out without seeing something kick off for reasons similar 🤣

Reactions: 20
Harra

Yes...she's in a public shop, seemingly minding her own business and someone is filming her and mouthing off.

What do you think harassment is?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If someone is waving their phone around videoing me without my permission after a night out on the piss whilst i’m waiting for my food to go home i’d probably react the same… especially as she was just stood with her mate laughing around until he was videoing her loud and proudly.

Who hasn’t had an argument or witnessed one in a kebab shop at the end of their night out. I don’t think i’ve ever been on a night out without seeing something kick off for reasons similar 🤣
She is a gobby drunk bint. she lashed out first when all is said and done. Just who would want to film this duck faced platypus anyway? Cant stand her after she had another run in with a friend of mine last year, she is so paranoid it’s evident

Reactions: 1
Team Annie, just because her Husbands famous doesn't mean creepy guys have the right to film her.
I think most people I know would've reacted the same

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At least Anne isn't one of those instagram thots who are normally mentioned on here just seems a normal looking everyday woman .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harra

You seem to take this very personal calling Annie a lot of ugly names, was it your phone she broke? 🤔

And speaking about phones, I love this. "My son don't want to se Ronaldo". 😂 If Everton are smart they buy the kid a new phone since Ronaldo seems to be to cheap to do that and invite him and his mother to a nice day at Goodison Park, meeting players and watch a game from one of the fancy boxes stealing all limelight of C-Rons cheap apology on insta. He hasn't even bother to apology directly to the kid. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely Mason Mount has given himself that haircut, a professional can’t have done it. I didn’t think anything could be worse than whatever it was he was previously trying to achieve but he’s topped it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes...she's in a public shop, seemingly minding her own business and someone is filming her and mouthing off.

What do you think harassment is?
She was not harassed, pointing a phone is not harassment but smashing it out of someone’s hands is criminal damage. For all she knew he could of been opening his phone with Face ID.

No no
You seem to take this very personal calling Annie a lot of ugly names, was it your phone she broke? 🤔

And speaking about phones, I love this. "My son don't want to se Ronaldo". 😂 If Everton are smart they buy the kid a new phone since Ronaldo seems to be to cheap to do that and invite him and his mother to a nice day at Goodison Park, meeting players and watch a game from one of the fancy boxes stealing all limelight of C-Rons cheap apology on insta. He hasn't even bother to apology directly to the kid. :rolleyes:
She is a nasty woman who can dish it out but can’t take it, I will call her what I want thanks!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.