Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please share more, what do you know we don’t? if it is his, he’s done very well to keep it all hush hush … and who is the mammy
Well not his new girlfriend I am guessing.
More thinking it ain't his else why post as people will speculate so will end up in the press. He seems fairly private except for on hols 🤣

Reactions: 6
Well not his new girlfriend I am guessing.
More thinking it ain't his else why post as people will speculate so will end up in the press. He seems fairly private except for on hols 🤣
totally agree, although we all know he loves girls, I don’t think it’s his. his new girlfriend posted cute pics of the two of them on her insta recently

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Talking of Ben white, do we reckon he pops into his local tanning shop or do we think he’s got his own sunbed at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of Ben white, do we reckon he pops into his local tanning shop or do we think he’s got his own sunbed at home?
I’m sure Kalvin Phillips (or someone) said the first thing Ben White did when he got his rental place in Leeds was hire a sunbed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw this comment on Declan Rice GF Lauren insta post.. playgroup? Baby? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Doggy day care, perhaps? Considering her comments are limited and there’s been no announcements about a baby or pregnancy, I’d assume people wouldn’t post baby stuff in her comments?

Reactions: 4
Has Lauren never worked ? then again do we know any wags that do anything of interest ?
sasha is a model - duh!! I know DCL’s gf works, Ross Barkley gf works, quite a few seem to be at uni studying, but I think top tier players most of their partners not. Anouska has her own brand and so does erin borini. Alisson’s wife is a doctor!

Reactions: 3
sasha is a model - duh!! I know DCL’s gf works, Ross Barkley gf works, quite a few seem to be at uni studying, but I think top tier players most of their partners not. Anouska has her own brand and so does erin borini. Alisson’s wife is a doctor!
Who's sasha??

Do you mean jack grealish girlfriend 🤣🤣

it's a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.