Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this fanfic (?) on Tumblr. I mean fair play for having your fantasies, but how does one growl "heterosexually"?
And I know I'm over 40 and "not down with the kids" anymore, but do youngsters have bleeping suits now? That must make for an interesting conversation at the dry cleaners.
Mount fans are really something else.

image_2022-04-07_201301577.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Saw this fanfic (?) on Tumblr. I mean fair play for having your fantasies, but how does one growl "heterosexually"?
And I know I'm over 40 and "not down with the kids" anymore, but do youngsters have bleeping suits now? That must make for an interesting conversation at the dry cleaners.

View attachment 1178299
Noooo this gave me the ick. I do not care how hot they are, I don’t care if they look like Oscar Isaac or Ruben Neves combined, if someone, ANYONE, said “panties” to me in a sexy way I would legitimately get up and leave 😭

Mason Mount is going to get an After-Harry-Styles-type fanfic written and published about him isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 12
could be just a coincidence… 🕵🏻‍♀️
Famous for that Maddison video.
One of the so-called "Northern Stars" models. Modelled for Boohoo (surprise), ASOS, JD Sports and used to work in a coffee shop.
She also follows lots of footballers including an entire club.
Think she might have an agenda? 😏

Reactions: 13
Has Lauren never worked ? then again do we know any wags that do anything of interest ?
Think Anouska (Luke Shaw) has a jewellery business, but I can’t see it taking in a lot of money tbh. But apart from that, I don’t think many of them have actual careers.

Reactions: 1
Famous for that Maddison video.
One of the so-called "Northern Stars" models. Modelled for Boohoo (surprise), ASOS, JD Sports and used to work in a coffee shop.
She also follows lots of footballers including an entire club.
Think she might have an agenda? 😏
Sounds like the only way she feels validated is by sucking the d*cks of footballers. I feel sorry for girls like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1178299
That's written by a Spurs fan who was mocking Mount fan fics lmao

That's written by a Spurs fan who was mocking Mount fan fics lmao
Oh dear, then that took a turn for the ugly, and I'm not talking about Mount's hairstyle.
Bringing sexuality into it as a means to belittle is a step too far.

Reactions: 4

He has to be facing charges. There is video evidence which cannot be ignored and pictures, so it's not like his word against hers and nothing else.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to unhear that video 🙁 the fact she knew to record as if she was expecting it as well… whatever happens with Mason I hope she’s okay and has plenty of support around her. I know from experience just how difficult moving on from that can be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
With all the evidence she had I hope to god he gets charged and sentenced.
The fact she had the hindsight to record it I would say shows it’s happened at least a few times before

Reactions: 10
I'm hoping theres more evidence that hasnt been made public, as it can be so hard to get convictions.

Reactions: 6

He has to be facing charges. There is video evidence which cannot be ignored and pictures, so it's not like his word against hers and nothing else.
hope to see him really given a harsh sentence and not let off or given light sentences.

Reactions: 6
Talking about knowing im getting older- i find myself looking more at managers and pundits than the players! I also think some ex players are better looking now than they were when they played! Luis Garcia for example is a bleeping beaut now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.