Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.. where do we start
• man United are in a crisis (what’s new there)
• not much to write home about in terms of wags lately ( could change lol)
• Roy Keane is too funny for words
and that’s pretty much all I can think of at this time.
Also, we’re all praying for the people of Ukraine and really hope that everyone affected is okay and they get the love and support they need❤🇺🇦
as you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fellow Man Utd fans - who would you actually keep from the current squad?

I can only come up with De Gea, Varane, Sancho, Rashford, Elanga, Ronaldo, Bruno, possibly Fred for his enthusiasm and possibly McTominay. I'd probably keep Dalot and Telles a bit longer to see what they can do. That's actually more than I thought I'd keep once I wrote it down.

Reactions: 1
Mad how growing up I remember Man United and Arsenal being like insanely good (I remember Arsenals invincible season because well… we got relegated 😭- I’m sure the Leeds and Leicester fans can relate to that season) and now they’re kinda all over the place. Arsenal seem to be improving but they’re not what they were. MU would be better selling half of the team and starting again tbf.

City and Liverpool are now the best English teams and Pep and Klopp are probs up there with being the best managers in the game currently. Suppose that’s what makes football the best sport. Wonder who it will be in the next ten years 🤣.

Please don’t hate me for this but I will admit…I like to see someone outside the big six win stuff because I enjoy the meltdowns online 🤣…don’t get me wrong, we have City soon and I fully expect KDB to be all over us and we’ll probably look awful but that 3-2 win…I lost my voice actually screaming and actually done my leg in jumping about 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with the above post lets have some underdogs threaten the top 6 !

Roy keane is the best pundit on Sky . Not too sure what Jamie Redknapp offers ..

Reactions: 11
Love Roy - he says what a lot of us think and isn't afraid to say it on live TV.

I think GNev has improved since when he first started as a pundit and he isn't have as biased towards to Man Utd as he was (I think it has got to the point where he can't be positive over some games!)

Micah brings the comedy relief and I love him for it!

Would love to see Pep at Arsenal to really see what he could do!

Reactions: 8
Fellow Man Utd fans - who would you actually keep from the current squad?

I can only come up with De Gea, Varane, Sancho, Rashford, Elanga, Ronaldo, Bruno, possibly Fred for his enthusiasm and possibly McTominay. I'd probably keep Dalot and Telles a bit longer to see what they can do. That's actually more than I thought I'd keep once I wrote it down.
I think my list would be the same, I might add Shaw as he can be great i'm not sure what happened to him this season.
Same as Rashford i'm wondering if off the pitch things are affecting them.
I'm torn on wether to keep Lindelof as theres moments I'm thinking wtf are you doing but usually thats when he's with Harry.
Matic i'd keep as a squad player.
Garner/Williams i'm not sure wether I want them to have another season loan or try them in the 1st team.
Donny it all depends on this loan hoping he smashes it

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit sorry for them, but then the camera pans to Lampard's face and I can't stop laughing.

It's a shame 'cos I'd really rather Spurs didn't win.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d resigned myself to it months ago that we would go down this season. This is really bleeping depressing

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ahh, it's Pickford's birthday as well. What a night for him.

I don't think they'll actually go down though.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ahh, it's Pickford's birthday as well. What a night for him.

I don't think they'll actually go down though.
Annoying thing is, tonight he’s not been great, but this season he’s actually been brilliant. It’s been divvys like Keane letting him and the rest of the team down. Two games on the bounce where Keane has let down the hard work of the other players (tonight first 10-15 mins)

Injuries have really fucked us and not sacking Benitez sooner - heck, hiring him in the first place. It’s frustrating because at home we (IMO) look completely different. I like to think home games will be what saves us but I’m unsure now

I’m livid. I like watching Frank squirm but I’d rather Spurs didn’t win cause they then match us on points. And their goal difference is now catching up to ours. I hate being so torn 🤣

I will admit when it came up on the little sky banner that it was Pickfords birthday just after they’d conceded I did feel a bit bad for him 😭.

Does anyone think it's strange Declan Rice's gf hasn't posted or put up a story on instagram for a long time?

Does anyone think it's strange Declan Rice's gf hasn't posted or put up a story on instagram for a long time?
Think they’ve split up if I’m honest. A few people here called it ages ago, but then again we noticed she was liking pregnancy stuff so maybe it’s the exact opposite and she’s hiding a pregnancy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.