Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsical

VIP Member
That thumbnail...Asshat put Abby into it..because she wasn't there when he and P were playing and he "won"...which is where the pic of him with his arms up comes from... He is trying the narrative that Abbie actually played the game .. and that it was such a good time.
@KateK Good catch!!!😎

So here is the timestamp where he is in this pose...along with his photoshopped Abbie pic.
photoghopfake1.jpg

I added a few more just for fun!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

photoghopfake2.jpg
photoghopfake3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
To the poster in the previous thread who said you "just can't teach someone with autism" to do something. Yes, you can. It may take a lot of repitition and consistency, but you CAN teach them. We have managed to teach our kiddo to load the dishwasher (I hand the dishes to him, he puts them in, puts the soap in, and closes it up), unload the dishwasher and put the dishes away. He is also learning how to feed our dogs and he helps with the laundry. He cleans his room up and puts his clothes in the dirty pile. He has the same communication software as Abbie does. I have taught him how to ask for food, drinks, he asks for a bath, we are working on personal info such as his phone number and address, we discuss how he is feeling, ask him yes/no questions, use it for school, doctor appointments, he can tell me where he wants to go, etc. ALL of this has taken a huge amount of work. Will he ever be able to do such things completely independent? Who knows. He can at least help. He will never be able to live by himself. We don't even pretend that is even a goal, because it's not feasible. My son has quite a bit more going on than Abbie does with his Tourette syndrome in addition to severe autism/IDD.

Have we ever seen A or P use the communication device along WITH Abbie to explain the order of events of the day, go over behaviors she may have had, ask her yes/no questions, show her where any new icons/topics are on her AAC, or things like colors when she is just sitting by herself doing those table tasks? They could help her count the pieces, learn the shapes, etc. ALL of that is on her software. I know this. We use the same exact thing. Have they ever showed this part of autism and teaching? That is how she would learn so much more language, and that is what would help her communicate more effectively. Is it going to happen over night? No. It takes constant work. These are the things that Summer/Becca whoever else is there can work on besides simply taking her to the park. There is of course a time for that too, but learning and communication can be built in naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

What the ....

VIP Member
How many of you fine tattlers that watched tonight’s vlog, knew Asshole was gonna win Candy land then gloat like the douchebag he is? 🙋‍♀️
I bet not only is Asshat a narcissistic racist dick, he probably is a chauvinist pig too.
I wouldn’t be able to stroke his fat ego, I would end up kneeing him in the nuts.
He has to surround himself with less than average intelligent women. He wouldn’t be able to handle a strong independent woman.
But we all know why, it’s to compensate for having a less than average penis. :m
Congratulations you big stud, you won Candy land. You are now the King of Candy Land.

Screenshot_20210618-233305~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

PlumBlossom

There will definitely be different types of releases (not that they are always enforceable). However with customers I would think they would not have access to their photos unless they themselves tag Spankiewrld (thankyou Ms coffee). The influencers will want exposure, because they are into that.

I imagine people will sign releases when they walk through the door. The small trampoline looks inherently & foreseeable risky when used for a selfie. They will have COVID releases too no doubt..

I agree, they will exploit their employees. I saw this comment from the other night… 😂

View attachment 630059
Dear Pricilla,
She is well taken care of because you people live off the cash of others. The public supports you, your husband, your son and your sweet girl. Don't forget that. Without your autism princess, you and your husband would still be in a rented house in the shit hole swamps of Florida. You people are despicable. Is your husbands FIRST DAUGHTER well taken care of or is she still on the poverty line? How do you live with yourselves? One day the bubble will burst. I hope it's soon.
Love,
A Person Who Wouldn't Give You a Red Cent

• Heart
Reactions: 43

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Im just going to call this for what it is, BS.
Abbie dumps and destroys everything. We know this. Do these thick skulled hambeasts think we'd believe that she had Candyland upstairs were she could access it? No way. 100% fabrication.
If she could access that game it would be destroyed by now.
Oh- and at the table she was signing "bath" (or shower) and "go".
She was not telling you it was your turn Asa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Stripe69

VIP Member
But THE Lauren Brazee will be there. :ROFLMAO: It really says a lot when your "Bestie" Kaitlin takes off only a few days before your big opening...

Little Asshole still grifting. He could at least change his script - saying he's got college exams coming up. :rolleyes: View attachment 631151
This makes me so angry, a broke college kid who has a $250000 house waiting for him when he goes back to uni, not to mention his scooter, bike, snowboards, camera equipment , truck and god knows what else.
He is a pathetic little parasite living off other peoples money, just like his vile father.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MSlix73

VIP Member
.....they invited an actual, literal dominatrix to the VIP night?

Holy shit.

New selfie world option

@KateK Good catch!!!😎

So here is the timestamp where he is in this pose...along with his photoshopped Abbie pic.
View attachment 624198

I added a few more just for fun!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 624199View attachment 624200
Only this idiot would take a picture where it basically says “Yeah! I beat my IDD/Autistic child at a game that is meant for kindergartners”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

georgiegirl1957

Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
In the vlog there was torn paper on the floor . Why do they let her stim with paper ? Does she also eat the paper ? She is 16 ! Why not give her one of her stim toys she has ? What will they do if they have some important papers left on their desk and she grabs and tears them up ? The stim Abbie has of tearing paper , was what my daughter did when she was a toddler . Again , I watch these vlogs with tears in my eyes ....... In 4 years she will be 20 , still in diapers , tearing papers , rocking on the coach , having violent tantrums , maybe harming her caregivers . Asa and Cilla you are the most horrific , unstable , neglectful , self rightious , lazy , narrcisstic , creepy , unhealthy over weight pieces of garbage . This vlog was staged for content and views . Of course Asa won the game of Candy Land if he would have lost , he would have pouted and lost his s#@t Asa you are a " Peter Pan " You don't wanna grow up ! F.U. Asa and Cilla

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Why are they hiding the buildout of the business. It's the same shit in 20 locations.

Also, I think most of the comments on their vlogs are coming from inside the house 😱😱😱

If there is an award they give out to YouTubers with the most fake content, they should win hands down. 🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I know! I couldn’t quite believe what they were saying (plus I was distracted by P rubbing herself) I know it must be difficult to get her to cooperate with first aid, but leaving spliters in place there could cause also sorts of problems and infections! I hope she’s up to date with tetanus injections!
As someone who’s had 2 sprains and a break on the same ankle in the last 10 years, it’s bloody painful to walk on for weeks. The latest was the break in September 2020 and only in the last couple of months has it felt reasonably normal. If it is a sprain then the advise now is to keep it moving as much as possible between ice and elevation.

in my book, failing to provide medical care (or at least do everything possible to provide) is neglect. They seem to shrug it off and say there’s no point trying.
That's why it won't surprise me if they get CPS sent to their home again. They openly admit on camera that Abbie is too difficult to handle (they even said it's now impossible), and they don't give her proper medical help when needed. It boggles my mind that they act like it is no big deal, and she has such a high tolerance for pain. Maybe she does have a high tolerance for pain, but maybe she has no idea how to express she is in pain and sits silently in hell. Where are the waterworks Piggy? You cry at everything, but your child is in pain and you sit and twiddle with your MEOW! Fuck, this breaks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️
I bet I know who invited the dominatrix. 😹 Ol Sneaky Sheriff Sherri...you hound dawg! 😹
B8D66BCE-F104-4D82-B56A-5FC24A71BC51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

PlumBlossom

Just in time for the premiere of the VIP
and Grand Opening of S#!TITTY WRLD
I present to you my friends in encore presentation of
The world famous poopsunami episode,
Because we all know it's going to be a shitshow!!!🤣
Just the fact that they're so flippant about what happened is unbelievable to me.....And I'm SURE PEOPLE WERE NOT OK WITH IT....they make it seem like everyone is supposed to be ok with something like that happening...There are so many things that bother me about this....first being that Abbie has ABSOLUTELY NO DIGNITY....why is there a need to share something so humiliating with the world??? Second....they talk about it as they're walking through the hallways of the ship....WHY if you're going to discuss it wouldn't you do it in your private room? This is so disturbing. Abbie might not have a clue what the hell is going on but as parents wouldn't you want to protect your child's privacy....ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAS NO FUCKING VOICE???? The level of exploitation in this particular vlog is astounding. As a parent you try to protect your child as much as possible...if that happened to my child, there's no way on earth I would make that public knowledge. PROTECT THIS GIRLS DIGNITY FOR CHRISTS SAKE. What the fuck is wrong with these people????? They make her a spectacle for all the world to see. Like she's a fucking side show freak.

• Heart
  • Sick

MaxsMom

I got a couple things weighing on me. One is Abbie’s compulsive eating. They say she can’t feel when she is full (how do they know this?) and that she will eat until she is sick. The way she is constantly asking for food makes me think it is a mental issue. Sometimes it seems almost panicked, so repetitious. Is this seen frequently in autism diagnoses? What I’m getting at is could it be considered an eating disorder? And if so, would it be sensical to get treatment as opposed to saying it is an issue with autism.
Secondly, they have repeatedly said that Abbie does give her consent to videoing in the way of pushing the camera away. However, that confuses me because she doesn’t understand what she is pushing away. Sure she might get tired of the phone or camera always being in her face and pushes it away but does she really understand that the end result of the “thing” being in her face is that her life is getting splayed across platforms to millions of people. She hasn’t the ability to process “Dad has the phone in my face so that means I’m being recorded and millions will see this so I’m going to push it away so that won’t happen”. My point: they are lying when they try to sell that she is pushing the camera away at times when she doesn’t want to be filmed. It’s bullshit and so are they.

• Heart
  • Sad

What the ....

VIP Member
You know the more I think about it the more that sensory room pisses me off. What exactly are they suggesting here? That people stim and take a selfie? That Abbie designed this room, I am gonna stim like her and take a selfie?
I know stimming is an important part of self regulation.
I just don't understand what that has to do with taking a selfie.
Especially when they mismatched the fabric and it looks like fucking shit.
And why the fuck can't they do that for Abbie in her ACTUAL room.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️
Adults Only SelfiWrld After Hours: We’ll JAX you up! Whip it good. 🖤🐍

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
So, a non-verbal special-needs girl rolls her ankle and continues limping on it. At what point does anyone even remotely consider getting an x-ray

• Sad
  • Angry

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I watched Hogsiaha's video and the scenery was great! America the beautiful for sure!!
I kept getting the feeling the guy he was with was over him at that point and ready to drop him off to his mommy.
It was quite telling and funny that Hogsiaha's only thought as he hiked to the top was to send mommy and daddy a photo.
What normal 19 year old on an adventure like that, has that as a first thought??
Finally, he filmed all that hiking yet didn't show the view from the top in his video.
What's the point?
He didn't shoot.
#mammasboy
#isiahamaass
#getarealjob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Sweetums

VIP Member
Interesting about the new member "cherrypiez" joined Tattle at 3:00 in the morning....Asshole must have been working really late!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34