Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Actually, it wasn’t…
Royal Caribbean has Autism of the Seas. It is a program within the cruise ship but not the whole cruise. When making a reservation, there is only a set number of cruises that the program is offered. Then, you meet up with those employees that are trained and navigate it all.. Only a fraction of the cruisers on the ship, are part of the program. The rest of the ship is regular cruisers. A lot of the individuals on their excursion(s) were just regular cruisers…
Which just makes the situation a million times worse because the cruise ship workers knew better, the excursion workers knew but the Almighty Asa showed his @$$ saying he knew better and yet, was shown totally what could and did happen..

I also definitely could see other cruisers asking for their money back. I would have loved to see accountability and A&P being charged back for the others excursion…
Gotcha. I just remembered them saying it was an autism thing. Literally know zero about cruises lol not my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

sweetness

Listen, the bottom line is A&P are working really hard to get Selfish WRLD opened and they're exhausted. They don't have the time or the energy to take Princess to Urgent Care or the ER and possibly have to sit for a couple of hours waiting for her treatment. When they get home from hanging fabric and splattering paint on walls, it's all they can do to lift their arms to pour themselves a whiskey or tequila. They're just praying she sucks it up and gets over this injury in time for the VIP night. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking!

Maybe Piggy wanted a spoon rest, a recliner, an ottoman and a foot massage.
And a drink with an orb in it!

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
I thought we both had 23 votes?
When I checked u had 22 and this had 23 which is why I said it was close...looks like in the 2minutes it took me to add the thread there was another vote added to urs...23ins ago and the thread title was ended 24mins ago

bethw23

Sooooo who is going to take one for the team and dress up for the VIP night??? 😁
Abbie, sweet girl, princess.
Extra loud annoying honking, running through selfish world on VIP night. Destroy the snack table, and a poonami in the ball pit would just be All The Things!
😊😉🙂
I’m in Tennessee, no can do.

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

bethw23

Are you in Nashville? I grew up there and live in Knoxville now
Born there moved to Murfreesboro when I was a kid. We ( me, husband, daughter) moved 3 weeks ago and now live in the middle of no where about 45 minutes to an hour east of Nashville.

Reactions: 5

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Nashville does not need the Maas family. Although, lately a lot of tourists have been partying so much downtown that they leave or get kicked out of bars, lay down or sit down in the road, and the police get called. The drunk people can’t remember where they are staying or how to get there so they spend the night in jail. It could be entertaining if Cilla decides to party.
Are you in Nashville? I grew up there and live in Knoxville now

Reactions: 4