Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she isn’t got anything to do tomorrow.. That drive is going to be a killer, when it is tourism time.. Estimate is +5 hours, each way with light traffic.. Tomorrow will not be light traffic..
View attachment 633607
Ugh....that WHOLE STATE....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:....DETEST IT....hot as balls...ALL THE TIME....sorry Floridians....you can keep that swamp😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Taj, Paige and Savannah are not coming? I wonder if they're going to the grand opening. I'm surprised a&p did not fly them to Florida for the grand opening..... They like wasting money on nothing.
Maybe his normal daughter is will show up up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh....that WHOLE STATE....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:....DETEST IT....hot as balls...ALL THE TIME....sorry Floridians....you can keep that swamp😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Native Clevelander here, but have lived in this hellhole for the last 38 years. If it didn’t snow there, I would move back.

Reactions: 9
Just in time for the premiere of the VIP
and Grand Opening of S#!TITTY WRLD
I present to you my friends in encore presentation of
The world famous poopsunami episode,
Because we all know it's going to be a shitshow!!!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Their general information for A&P, the closed motorcycle repair shop. Lots of praise for Isaiah.

“We started this business because of our son and daughter. We were both working for other people and never home with our kids. We hated having other people raise our kids for us. Isaiah is 11 years old and our pride and joy. He is an awesome kid and even better brother. He is in gifted classes at school, plays baseball, on the news crew at school, surfs, and is a great "therapist" for his sister. Abigail is our baby girl who is 7. She has Autism and is a handful. We have a special room set up for her with a bed, trampoline, and numerous toys at the shop. We travel once or twice a month to different cities in Florida with a group called Surfers For Autism. This organization is very important to us and is our extended family.”

I also saw a review on another site (can’t find it at the moment) saying that the owners were awesome. The reviewer was Priscilla Maass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Native Clevelander here, but have lived in this hellhole for the last 38 years. If it didn’t snow there, I would move back.
You poor thing! I lived in Boca for 3 years....the worst 3 years of my life. I can't explain how much hate I have for that state. The heat and humidity are OPPRESSIVE. I only stayed because I didn't want to pull my child out of school. I waited until 8th grade graduation...then sold my big beautiful house and hightailed it back to New York to buy a house that is half the size and double the price....😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn't take another 5 minutes in that God forsaken swamp. I don't know how people live there....honestly. Sorry if I'm offending any native Floridians!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sooooo who is going to take one for the team and dress up for the VIP night??? 😁
Abbie, sweet girl, princess.
Extra loud annoying honking, running through selfish world on VIP night. Destroy the snack table, and a poonami in the ball pit would just be All The Things!
😊😉🙂
I’m in Tennessee, no can do.

Reactions: 6
Part of me wonders somewhere down the line if they aren't related, they look almost exactly alike.

1624584682716.png
1624584920832.png

Has she been toking on the wacky weed :sneaky:
So it's invitation only and she wants to know who's coming? Did none of the invited RSVP? Oh this is a tit show I have to tune in for.

1624585428048.png

1624585457008.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t watch that again. Having Ulcerative Colitis it makes me feel bad for her and furious at them. Nothing anywhere near that bad has ever happened to me, but accidents have happened. Everyone knows what drinking salt water will do. Only an idiot would let their kid that they know will drink the water swim in it. It would have been better if she had done it all over Assa and Cilla.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just the fact that they're so flippant about what happened is unbelievable to me.....And I'm SURE PEOPLE WERE NOT OK WITH IT....they make it seem like everyone is supposed to be ok with something like that happening...There are so many things that bother me about this....first being that Abbie has ABSOLUTELY NO DIGNITY....why is there a need to share something so humiliating with the world??? Second....they talk about it as they're walking through the hallways of the ship....WHY if you're going to discuss it wouldn't you do it in your private room? This is so disturbing. Abbie might not have a clue what the hell is going on but as parents wouldn't you want to protect your child's privacy....ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAS NO bleeping VOICE???? The level of exploitation in this particular vlog is astounding. As a parent you try to protect your child as much as possible...if that happened to my child, there's no way on earth I would make that public knowledge. PROTECT THIS GIRLS DIGNITY FOR CHRISTS SAKE. What the duck is wrong with these people????? They make her a spectacle for all the world to see. Like she's a bleeping side show freak.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm in the panhandle, and we don't say 'swamps' too loudly, people tend to disappear...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't bring my kids there, what are they trying to attract?
I am wondering that too. They are a place for those 13+ yet one of the individuals was dressed quite risqué. And the others didn’t fit a common group or seem to target SelfieWrld’s core demographics.

Reactions: 11
Just the fact that they're so flippant about what happened is unbelievable to me.....And I'm SURE PEOPLE WERE NOT OK WITH IT....they make it seem like everyone is supposed to be ok with something like that happening...There are so many things that bother me about this....first being that Abbie has ABSOLUTELY NO DIGNITY....why is there a need to share something so humiliating with the world??? Second....they talk about it as they're walking through the hallways of the ship....WHY if you're going to discuss it wouldn't you do it in your private room? This is so disturbing. Abbie might not have a clue what the hell is going on but as parents wouldn't you want to protect your child's privacy....ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAS NO bleeping VOICE???? The level of exploitation in this particular vlog is astounding. As a parent you try to protect your child as much as possible...if that happened to my child, there's no way on earth I would make that public knowledge. PROTECT THIS GIRLS DIGNITY FOR CHRISTS SAKE. What the duck is wrong with these people????? They make her a spectacle for all the world to see. Like she's a bleeping side show freak.
I don't understand You Tubers. Why look for a private place to talk at all if you are going to POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE? And Asa being so flippant about how to pronounce the Jamaican guy's name, saying "whatever"...bet he doesn't say "whatever" when HIS name is mispronounced. And he never did get it that the "uneducated" workers on the boat whom they had to teach about autism were RIGHT to be concerned about Abbie swimming. I know Asa hates to admit when someone knows more than he does, but that major blowout wasn't a clue that MAYBE they were right? I know it's been said many times before, but it's crazy how little self-awareness he has! And P, I doubt there are many adults who don't know about autism. You see things all the time about autism. It's trendy and that's why they cling to that label. Other diagnoses that Abbie has (like PICA), I had never heard of. Or how about helping to remove the negative stigma about intellectual disability?

Reactions: 19
For the love....he's wearing that stupid hat!! Any hope I might have had for him just flew out the window.

1624589609812.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.