Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they hiding the buildout of the business. It's the same tit in 20 locations.

Also, I think most of the comments on their vlogs are coming from inside the house 😱😱😱

If there is an award they give out to YouTubers with the most fake content, they should win hands down. 🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Haha! Speaking of stuff for Tinkerhog to ride, last week it was hot and the bacteria level low in our lake. We had an impromptu barbecue with friends and family. My husband bought this for me because I told him how funny the pics of Pig on a four person float were. Not a flattering shot of me, and I’m glad you can’t see my face. I was blotchy from laughing until I cried.
And this is why I love here. All of the drama from the last post was met with people who really care about tattle and the tattlers backed each other up. No matter what we stick together, and care about each other.
I think this is a must have for Kermys corner!

Looking smoking hot BTW😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they hiding the buildout of the business. It's the same tit in 20 locations.

Also, I think most of the comments on their vlogs are coming from inside the house 😱😱😱

If there is an award they give out to YouTubers with the most fake content, they should win hands down. 🏆🏆🏆
Asa's head personality always shines through when P has a surprise. Like the kitchen remodel. She wanted the reveal on her channel but he kept showing little snips of it and then smiling and "Oops! Sorry!" when P would catch him. He was doing that in SW too.
I just think its funny. He's hiding his truck and RV, but always wants to ruin her stuff. Not that I give a hoot about Big P, I just find Asa's little games amusing. I'd slap that smirk right off him. He has to make everything about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Asa's head personality always shines through when P has a surprise. Like the kitchen remodel. She wanted the reveal on her channel but he kept showing little snips of it and then smiling and "Oops! Sorry!" when P would catch him. He was doing that in SW too.
I just think its funny. He's hiding his truck and RV, but always wants to ruin her stuff. Not that I give a hoot about Big P, I just find Asa's little games amusing. I'd slap that smirk right off him. He has to make everything about him.
Remember its not for them, its for Abbie🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I don't know, could be a ploy...a way to build up the excitement and curiosity about the new thing, so that when they finally post the "big reveal," the humpers will all click on it. So they play good cop and bad cop, with Priscilla telling him to keep it all hidden, and Asa giving sneak peeks to whip the humpers into a frenzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Do you actually know anything about Autism? You can’t just ‘teach’ someone with Autism. It doesn’t work like that. You clearly know nothing.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I missed all the fun with “CherriePiez” aka P commenting on my post and now I cannot address it. Though you all had it under control and on point as usual.
Apparently I know enough that I hit a nerve😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In the vlog there was torn paper on the floor . Why do they let her stim with paper ? Does she also eat the paper ? She is 16 ! Why not give her one of her stim toys she has ? What will they do if they have some important papers left on their desk and she grabs and tears them up ? The stim Abbie has of tearing paper , was what my daughter did when she was a toddler . Again , I watch these vlogs with tears in my eyes ....... In 4 years she will be 20 , still in diapers , tearing papers , rocking on the coach , having violent tantrums , maybe harming her caregivers . Asa and Cilla you are the most horrific , unstable , neglectful , self rightious , lazy , narrcisstic , creepy , unhealthy over weight pieces of garbage . This vlog was staged for content and views . Of course Asa won the game of Candy Land if he would have lost , he would have pouted and lost his s#@t Asa you are a " Peter Pan " You don't wanna grow up ! F.U. Asa and Cilla
💯 Accurate! With all that said, it is just mind boggling how these Leghumpers can’t see what these 2 are. And the comments they write makes my head spin. What in the hell is wrong with these people?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does any one know where spirit of salty has gone (the young partially sighted aut superduper brainy girl)?
while joie was ‘announcing his arrival’ he seemed to calm down, and disappear when Asss stepped in with his outed non-de-plume of Ham, the cherrypiez added her 2c too.👀🐷🐽to the newbies, when ‘Ham’ starts communicating with us at a level where he can talk smack about tattle that is Arsa’s tattle handle, I’m sure he has lurker anon handles as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The creative visionaries and juices are flowing over at Selfieshit jax. ummmmm. Nothing says tropics like plastic
Pigfuckface stole this idea from Selfie Photography. She is such a piece of tit. I hope both her knees buckle backwards 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here is a VIP for next week that came up on Selfieworldjax Instagram stories saying they received their invite…

Wonder if Asa hand picked this one himself…

I also hope to see this pose next to the Liger mural or whatever the duck that was.

.....they invited an actual, literal dominatrix to the VIP night?

Holy tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That thumbnail...Asshat put Abby into it..because she wasn't there when he and P were playing and he "won"...which is where the pic of him with his arms up comes from... He is trying the narrative that Abbie actually played the game .. and that it was such a good time.
@KateK Good catch!!!😎

So here is the timestamp where he is in this pose...along with his photoshopped Abbie pic.
photoghopfake1.jpg

I added a few more just for fun!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

photoghopfake2.jpg
photoghopfake3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
With photo credit to [B]@RANCHDRESSING[/B]: When your SW-Jax General Manager is also a subordinate in your MLM. Could be a vulnerable position to be in.
When I saw "Stella" above Sherri I cracked up because my cat is named Stella. 🙀🤷‍♀️
I was going to sarcastically say, "Great, now my cat Stella is selling Slimelife with Sherri!"🤦‍♀️👩‍🦳😹
😂 😂😂😹😻
OK, that is enough for one night! Put a fork in me, I'm done!!
:m:m:m:m😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.