Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since both the truck and RV are listed as purchased by their "company" they will both be written off as businesses expenses.
Just because it was purchased under their LLC or company they still have to prove with mileage and receipts that it was used for exactly that purpose. If not they will be opening their selves up for a huge Audit. The mileage alone will raise a red flag. Trust me. It happened to a couple of friends of mine. They are going to have a ton of deductions for so called business expenses. 🚩🚩🚩I pray the IRS comes knocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just because it was purchased under their LLC or company they still have to prove with mileage and receipts that it was used for exactly that purpose. If not they will be opening their selves up for a huge Audit. The mileage alone will raise a red flag. Trust me. It happened to a couple of friends of mine. They are going to have a ton of deductions for so called business expenses. 🚩🚩🚩I pray the IRS comes knocking.
In all honesty we would rather see IRS coming to the door then CPS again. At least the table talk afterwards will be interesting. They're targeting us because we have a severely disabled child blah blah blah life is so unfair.

Would you like thome enduring lip liner?
View attachment 625209

Do ya?
View attachment 625210

Huh? Do ya?
View attachment 625211

Would you like thome eye arise?
View attachment 625213

How bout a diaper for your face?
View attachment 625214

No? How bout perfecting your witch face?
View attachment 625215

Or looking like a sixth grader?
View attachment 625218

I know...you want a kisth
View attachment 625219
Diaper for your face..... Good one 👏🤣
Yup.
I'm pretty sure it requires a reasoning factor in order to play games of any kind.
Abbie never really "plays" with anything. She picks it up, holds it for a few seconds then puts it down. She has no clue what it is or what to do with it.
It's not her fault.
It's the profound IDD's fault.
The fact that her "birthing-parent" and "non-birthing parent", exploit her for the world to see this, is downright sinful.
Abbie is capable of matching. We don't know if she knows colors, but basically if you can match you can play candyland. I think she can actually learn this game, it would take a little effort on A&P. But we all know they're so busy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well clearly not the Sung Oit / strung out sign they’ve already hung. 😂
Whoever made the sign did a poor penmanship job. One is really hard pressed to make that last lerrer out to be an "s"... looks more like a "y" or "g" to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice Piggy in the car trying to get the fast food out of her teeth?!? LMAO the many fucked up faces of a pig getting caught shoving food in her piehole

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.13.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.14.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.14.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.14.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.13.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.13.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here is tonight's vlog --

Oh gosh… Where do you start??
17369AC4-0239-4ADD-9AE0-B42BC04A304E.jpeg

This is not legal Priscilla and Asa!!! Yes, you can pull over in your lane but you do NOT cross traffic to do so… Also, you pull completely off the road..
I guess having Isaiah home, Becca for respite, the hidden truck and RV camper, there is was no room for Priscilla to pull in.. Gotta work on expanding that driveway Asshat!!

Next..
ADAC7B70-3B4D-4606-AF54-E95C0882BD51.jpeg

Priscilla, people are going to start asking when you are due.. That #105lb weight loss has found you and you are probably going way back over.. Get a hold of yourself..

Lastly, happiness, seriously Asshat? When do you’ll really concentrate on her happiness?
At PlayList live, when the rooms were too much?
During the airplane ride and she was in meltdown?
Snorking and the massive blowout?
Meetups, when she is forced to stand for pictures, hug complete strangers?
This list could go on and on..

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Around :35 in, there's a brief discussion about Priscilla getting "five models" - and Priscilla clarifies "They're, like, Instagram...." models for VIP night.

Y'all.

Y'all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think they actually don't know? Or, at least, Priscilla doesn't know. She obviously did as much background checking on the dommes "models" she hired for VIP night as she did for the first 7 people she interviewed to work at Selfie WRLKFVNWO.
This is going to be delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I
I think this is a must have for Kermys corner!

Looking smoking hot BTW😉
I don’t think Abbie wanted to actually play candy land, but thought there was actual candy inside the box hahahaha that’s why she’s groaning and moaning with excitement as they open the game then once she realises it’s just plastic she’s suddenly over it lol
And sand (in 2018 - let’s preserve the moment, Thummer, instead of checking if she swallowed more than sand - coins, cigarette butts, old chewing gum, seagull and dog poop, hypodermic needles, ash, shells, etc.)
Haven’t witnessed cigarette butts or chewing gum, but letting her consume sand?! That ain’t right,she needs to be watched a lot better than she is a kept away from certain things, not to say avoid the beach but watch her closely in the sand so she don’t consume it and end up with severe health issues caused by it! That’s so scary! Especially cuz she can’t fully express what’s happening if she is in pain or anything like that

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So, in tonight's vlog did Assa basically say, that if Abbie ain't happy, nobody's happy?
Did he also attempt to justify them doing all the things, because THEY ALL (him and percillerpotamus) need to be happy as well?
Tattlers already knew that everything they do it's because they want to do it. Abbie is an afterthought who is dragged along with a 50/50 chance of not melting down.
He should have just said that.
Because, that's what he was saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Oh wow they’re really ramping up the hints about the road trip, they’re back on the ‘Abbie needs to go’ narrative again. Couldn’t quite tell if Isaiah was going or not? And they are going away for a month. This is going to be brilliant entertainment! Wonder how long it will be before they have to make a mad dash back to sort some employees out at selfishwrld?!

pricilla stop with the toddler faces and baby voice because someone beeped their horn at you. It’s not cute, you’re a grown woman. You look pathetic.

I gave up listening to Asa talk about happiness. I’d be happier sticking pins in my eyes. Abbie would have been happier with different parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice Piggy in the car trying to get the fast food out of her teeth?!? LMAO the many fucked up faces of a pig getting caught shoving food in her piehole

View attachment 625341View attachment 625344View attachment 625345View attachment 625346View attachment 625341View attachment 625342
I noticed that right away. They ate in the car so Ab wouldn't beg for some. Pig kept looking the other way so she could swallow the fistful of fries she shoved in her mouth, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow they’re really ramping up the hints about the road trip, they’re back on the ‘Abbie needs to go’ narrative again. Couldn’t quite tell if Isaiah was going or not? And they are going away for a month. This is going to be brilliant entertainment! Wonder how long it will be before they have to make a mad dash back to sort some employees out at selfishwrld?!
Sure sounded like it's just gonna be a three person, month long "vacation." He mentioned a few times through the vlog about how Abbie will just be hanging out with them, meaning Ass & Priss. I think he said something about seeing Isaiah at some point during the vacation but it was hard to hear him over the sound of my ongoing laughter about SpankieWRLD's VIP night.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 625341View attachment 625344View attachment 625345View attachment 625346View attachment 625341View attachment 625342
I rarely ever comment about Ps weight.... but damn she is obviously gaining. More than a little. Have to wonder if she really can't see it.... maybe she thinks Abby shrunk her cloths when she did the wash... or she is determined to just lie herself 100 pound heavier than presurgery. Then just blame it on camera angles and mean ole Tattlers photoshopping her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Isaiah, (like Summer), so original and clever coming up with a cloud theme. Bless.

hard to hear him over the sound of my ongoing laughter about SpankieWRLD's VIP night.
#SPANKIEWORLD. Gold

Road trip, ONE STOP San Antonio palooza. Cilla has to be happy too. She hasn’t had a vacay IN A LONG TIME. (mine sadly got delayed 😭) I’m sure there is one in Nashville and other regional ones. Limelife, Autism, roadshow.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure sounded like it's just gonna be a three person, month long "vacation." He mentioned a few times through the vlog about how Abbie will just be hanging out with them, meaning Ass & Priss. I think he said something about seeing Isaiah at some point during the vacation but it was hard to hear him over the sound of my ongoing laughter about SpankieWRLD's VIP night.
Honestly, who in their right mind opens a brand new business and even THINKS about going on a vacation for at least a year never mind days after opening when they are already blaming employees for tossing signs in maggoty bins and having permit issues? I'm pretty sure that Abbie has better business sense than her nimrod parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.