Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmied

VIP Member
Maybe they could have one one of these for Piggy to ride!

Why do they force her to do shit she doesn't want to do and not do the stuff she wants to do? She sure does know how to get out of it though!
Haha! Speaking of stuff for Tinkerhog to ride, last week it was hot and the bacteria level low in our lake. We had an impromptu barbecue with friends and family. My husband bought this for me because I told him how funny the pics of Pig on a four person float were. Not a flattering shot of me, and I’m glad you can’t see my face. I was blotchy from laughing until I cried.
And this is why I love here. All of the drama from the last post was met with people who really care about tattle and the tattlers backed each other up. No matter what we stick together, and care about each other.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am really disgusted with Isaiah begging for cash. He doesnt even respect the humpers enough to write a fresh plea. He isnt even in classes right now. What exams? And oh- lets not forget "family time"!! First off- he's an adult. He shouldnt be worried about spending time with Mommy. Second- adults the world over have to balance work, *real jobs!* along with raising their children or even caring for an elderly parent. Thats what work/home balance means Isaiah, not traipsing across the country on other peoples dimes.
He's a gross little prick just like Daddy.

P.S. Funny he mentioned sending a pic to A&P but not the girlfriend. I cant even remember her name LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Krishascooties

VIP Member
On yesterday's live, Isaiah and Asa were talking about something that led to Isaiah saying Asa should get the free Apple watch his health insurance supplies him. Asa told Isaiah he couldn't;t because part of the deal would be him monitoring exercise and health, and I'm sure his health insurance gets the readouts. Isaiah wanted Asa to get it anyway and let Isaiah use it so he will be the one to log fitness hours. Asa said, That would be stealing, and I don't steal. I almost shit my damn pants.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetums

VIP Member
Yes, that is what I am focusing on as well. Removing the stress because it only makes things worse. I am a much calmer parent when I take my anti-depressant daily, so that is helping tremendously. I am giving him much smaller portions and bites each mouthful. He seems to do well with soft things like mashed potatoes/corn/spinach, so I make a lot of that stuff. Yogurt also helps get him to swallow what is in his mouth (as he tends to pocket food). I also don't make him clean his plate. Tonight we got through with only two times of spit out food! That was a win! He then had his multivitamin with yogurt, and snacks before bed. It's a whole process. I just have to remind myself that he is not losing weight, so it will be ok. He dropped a bunch of weight a couple of years ago due in part to horrendous abdominal tics plus weaning down one of his meds, so that feeds my own anxieties over this.

Ok, enough of that. Now back to the Massives. :)
We all learn alot more in this group about autism, etc. than we do from any shitty posts that Asswipe posts. Fathering Assholism is what his vlogs should be called.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why the hell was Big P hovering over Isaiah as he cooked?! My god- cut the cord heifer! In 4 months he will be 20! I think he can cook some damn eggs.
I wonder if they at least gave Abbie some ibuprofen for her ankle? Probably not since "her pain tolerance is so high."
And yes- 3 changes of pants before they even hit the pool. All those people, that shouldnt be happening.
For the 1st time I kind of like that damn Sandy. The idea of Asa falling and rolling around in shit on Fathers Day?! Good dog!! Hopefully she'll leave him some love in his Tiki Bar too!!

• Haha

Simplelife

Not sure if anyone else posted this but just watched a video of Josh from last Friday and at the end he says coming soon a Fatheringautism vlog and he says it’s going to blow us away! CANT WAIT FOR THIS! Come on Josh slam them hard.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Here is tonight's vlog --

Around :35 in, there's a brief discussion about Priscilla getting "five models" - and Priscilla clarifies "They're, like, Instagram...." models for VIP night.

Y'all.

Y'all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think they actually don't know? Or, at least, Priscilla doesn't know. She obviously did as much background checking on the dommes "models" she hired for VIP night as she did for the first 7 people she interviewed to work at Selfie WRLKFVNWO.
This is going to be delicious.

• Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I'm catching up on last night's debacle and I just...can't get over the ankle thing. I cannot believe how they basically laughed off a swollen, bruised ankle that's causing her to limp!!

There wasn't a word said about the things reasonable parents would do in this situation. They didn't call the pediatrician's after-hours nurse line/on-call for guidance on whether she should be seen immediately? They didn't make plans to get her an appointment ASAP? I mean, an ankle that looks that bad would mean an urgent care or ER trip in my house, or in the house of literally every parent I know, but at least a plan for the next 24-48 hours to get some medical eyes on a potential broken bone? Something? Anything?

And yeah, ERs suck for autistic kids.
Believe me, I know full well. We're in them enough.
Thing is, though, that you can mitigate some of the stress and for what you can't mitigate - your child is injured! If she has a broken bone, ligament damage, or even just a really bad sprain that can lead to pain and mobility problems down the line! And regardless, she's in pain now! Yeah, the ER trip will suck but you fucking do it because that's your child and she can't handle the problem on her own.
Call the pediatrician's after-hours number and have them call ahead to the ER. The ER can be better prepared with distractions from Child Life, a sedation plan, staff who have experience with autistic patients - there are a number of things that can be done in a medical environment. It's amazing what can be done without the need for restraint or sedation!

But apparently Asshat didn't want anything to get in the way of his Father's Day drinking & feasting.

I'm disgusted and angry. I can't fathom choosing to ignore such an obvious injury in either of my children, let alone filming a broken looking ankle and half-laughing about the whole thing for the internet.
Autism awareness would have been a discussion about how to manage injuries in autistic children, how to navigate health care in an urgent situation, how to advocate for a child who cannot communicate. That would have been content in line with what they claim to stand for, and it would have been somewhat helpful content.

But, y'know.
Whiskey and spherical ice.

• Heart

Hibiscus

I am beginning to think this business is being set up to fail as a tax write off.
Okay, here's my theory that has been going through my head for a while.

My theory is that for some time now the Maasses have a dilemma. They earn a lot of money through their various Abbie related ventures, but they can't just spend it all because when they do they get criticism. All that money and they can't spend it on what they want because they document every day of their lives and they earn their living via Abbie. Like I'm sure Priscilla wants to get some cosmetic work done, but she can't be sneaky about it because she appears in every daily video so she can't do it in secret. I absolutely think she would like to get certain things done such as mild face lift stuff, that procedure which removes fat from under chin through injections (think it's possible she's done it already), cool sculpting, cosmetic dentistry (either bonding or veneers) maybe some things like lash extensions or eyebrow microblading, perhaps some liposuction, breast implants--you guys get the picture. Why do I think she would totally go for that stuff? We're talking about a woman who sells cosmetics/skincare and paid out of pocket for weight loss surgery--she is as vain as anybody and she has no qualms about blowing money on her appearance. She would justify it as an investment in her business.

But if she did those things, everyone would notice and they'd be like, "Maybe it's not cool that you're paying for your extreme makeover with Abbie's trust fund." (Think of all the criticism she gets just because of the money she blew on the WLS.) And I'm sure there is stuff Asa wants to spend the money on--I mean we all know he has new vehicles he's hiding, is it a coincidence that he's waiting until after SW opens up? Maybe they're even jonesing for a new, bigger home already. If they openly spend their AbbieBucks, the result is invariably a reduction in AbbieBucks, a stain on their brand, and possibly the final destruction of their golden goose via complete Mykka Stauffer-esque implosion.

My theory is that Selfie WRLD is just a front for them to spend money without criticism. "This isn't AbbieBucks, this is money we made from Selfie WRLD, having nothing to do with Abbie." I think it's completely possible that they do not care if they turn a profit at all--all they need is to make enough to pay the bills and the employees. After that they can tell their audience that business is great and now they're totally flushed with cash, so that's why suddenly Priscilla is getting all this work done and Asa's doing whatever he wants to do with the money--but it's always going to actually be Abbie's money they are spending.

I also think they'll all just use Selfie WRLD for their various ventures. Priscilla can do lives from it for her SlimeLife stuff. They can all use it as their personal TikTok sets (and also advertise for their business at the same time). Priscilla will use the sets for about a billion personal selfies. Obviously Summer can use it for her stuff, ditto Isaiah--and all while also promoting the business.

It's completely possible they're also hoping to make good money, but my theory is basically that they have it set in their heads that even if it's not a huge success they're fine with it as long as it's useful to them as described above.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why are they hiding the buildout of the business. It's the same shit in 20 locations.

Also, I think most of the comments on their vlogs are coming from inside the house 😱😱😱

If there is an award they give out to YouTubers with the most fake content, they should win hands down. 🏆🏆🏆
Asa's dickhead personality always shines through when P has a surprise. Like the kitchen remodel. She wanted the reveal on her channel but he kept showing little snips of it and then smiling and "Oops! Sorry!" when P would catch him. He was doing that in SW too.
I just think its funny. He's hiding his truck and RV, but always wants to ruin her stuff. Not that I give a hoot about Big P, I just find Asa's little games amusing. I'd slap that smirk right off him. He has to make everything about him.

• Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
Oh my goodness me. That ‘sensory room’! Seriously. What in the shitting hell is that mess?! At least if you’re going to buy a random assortment of materials then you could at least make them colour coordinated. It’s not like people are looking at what the booths look like in a photo at all 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

what makes me sad though is they are quite happy to spend hundreds on buying material that Abbie is clearly really enjoying stimming with and then hang it in a tacky selfishwrld, but they aren’t willing to actually spend a single dollar on buying even one small piece of material for her to stim with. 😡

• Heart