Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since both the truck and RV are listed as purchased by their "company" they will both be written off as businesses expenses.
I'm trying to figure out how an RV fits into a business for autism awareness or a selfie wrld. I don't know enough about tax law but I'm sure they're trying to find every loophole possible to justify their lavish purchases but I would really love to know how the RV is a business purchase. If they're listing it as a business purchase, imagine all the other fuckery their trying to pull off #taxcheat

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm trying to figure out how an RV fits into a business for autism awareness or a selfie wrld. I don't know enough about tax law but I'm sure they're trying to find every loophole possible to justify their lavish purchases but I would really love to know how the RV is a business purchase. If they're listing it as a business purchase, imagine all the other fuckery their trying to pull off #taxcheat
It doesn't. But their company is kinda a catch all for vlogging. And with them trying to start a travel vlog.... well it falls under the umbrella. Its all shady and unethical but that describes everything Maass. And likely a dash of illegal but it would be hard to catch unless they are super dumb with keeping records... and they have someone on payroll to sprinkle sugar on their BS

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️
Adults Only SelfiWrld After Hours: We’ll JAX you up! Whip it good. 🖤🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
June Boom - so I figured it out - P just grouped together women who don’t know each other well and they were tasked with working together, watching each others lives, commenting on each other’s stupid posts, eg what’s your fav summer drink, Disney princess (🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮), hero, what you like doing, etc for first half of month. What’s your favorite color? What’s your favorite Disney princess? Female empowerment!! Boss Barfs.

These tax write offs are a joke for a family vlogger who is going to use it for how long?? for a few weeks before school goes back.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Adults Only SelfiWrld After Hours: We’ll JAX you up! Whip it good. 🖤🐍
I’m dead. That is so hilarious! I’d fly down just to watch the action! Opening just in time for Pride! Every one welcomed!! They’d tit over something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I must've missed that post. Did they say which booth the sign is for at SelfieWrld?
I think it’s the outside signage. It requires a permit so it must be the main exterior sign

They’ll film vlogs about their trip. They’ll submit every tank of gas, any site fees, locations - they’ll submit every Penny for deduction.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh hey, I forgot I took this last night.
Asshat thinking he's all slick showing a glimpse of the "big reveal",
No Ass, the only thing that's slick is your greasy ass nose.
And that jaguar is looking rather derpy.
Screenshot_20210619-124338~2.png

Screenshot_20210619-124454~2.png

Don't ya wanna smack the smug off him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️
I've just spent nearly 2 hours looking for one particular picture that Asa took that has P standing behind a heavy middle-aged dark haired woman spanking her. It was when Priscilla went away with her team and Asa went as a photographer. He took pics of all the MLMers on the beach. I made an entry on Tattlers at the time. Can’t find any of those pictures now. P had a weird look on her face like she was completely enjoying it. Please tell me someone else remembers this trip? It was about 2 weeks after another trip P took with the Redheads group and they had a professional photographer and we commented on Tattle about how for P’s group they had Asa and not a professional. I’ve copied my original comment from February. Does anyone else remember that particular picture? They were standing on a second story deck.

Fathering Autism #74 Bullies, haters, stalkers, oh my! Changes ahead at the massive pig sty
They are exhausted from their swinging fun ass slapping’ with other heavy women. That one pic with P standing behind her friend with a weird look on her face??? That face was a “ we’ve done this before and it’s what gives Asa fantasies” look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember those shoes that Abbie had on the other day- the “Hey Dudes”. I had on a similar pair on today and was walking quickly in the mall, hurrying over to the next errand. My shoes slipped off and I fell forward on a hard marble-top floor and fortunately fell on my chest and arms. (Not my face). I would hate to see that happening to Abbie. And it’s very possible.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate to admit it but this is a really nice picture of them. Piggy has a genuine smile - you can see in her eyes she is really happy. Too bad that for 2 seconds they couldn’t put the phone down and be 100% present with your family.
Yeah she's over the moon but she's not glad they're all a "family" together again.
Hogsiaha has returned to be the primary care giver for Abbie.
That's what she's so happy about.
It's all about her.
Always.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There was a vlog awhile back tgat Abby grabbed a new bag (tags still on.) They set and watch her tear the tag off and eat it. By watch I mean record it for content while commenting on her eating the tag.

So yes she will eat it. Maybe she doesn't all the time but they have let/watched her eat leaves/dirt/trash.
And packing peanuts

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hate to admit it but this is a really nice picture of them. Piggy has a genuine smile - you can see in her eyes she is really happy. Too bad that for 2 seconds they couldn’t put the phone down and be 100% present with your family.
The genuine smiles come from opening up all of the freebies they picked up at the post office.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.