Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt there is any drama or conspiracy. They didn't seem even close to serious (plus P did not like any of those girls. Sure she didn't make it easy on Isaiah.)

Can you imagine the possible interaction she got from the leghumpers. Some of those people are not mentally stable. Could see her getting threats, or stalked...
No conspiracy at all - just noticed she kinda disappeared - they had zero chemistry that was apparent. And yeah, who wants to live your college days with a camera in your face and P&A sticking their nose in your business all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My seizures they think is medicine related. I did, however, lose my drivers license until I go six months seizure free. It’s pretty scary. I’m sorry you deal with having them. They suck!
I don't know your view on this but my husband was having serious seizures and medicinal marijuana stopped them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They didn't even try to ice it? That is sooo crappy of them. You know theyre up to their eyes with Selfish World work too...

Issiah gets girlfriends because he appears to be from a wealthy family. They want to hitch a ride on the money train. Bottom line.

My seizures are considered syncopy. My brain doesn't get enough blood when I stand, and that makes me go down. Not heart or lung related. I need outrageously high b.p. to be able to walk 20 ft. It totally sucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They didn't even try to ice it? That is sooo crappy of them. You know theyre up to their eyes with Selfish World work too...

Issiah gets girlfriends because he appears to be from a wealthy family. They want to hitch a ride on the money train. Bottom line.

My seizures are considered syncopy. My brain doesn't get enough blood when I stand, and that makes me go down. Not heart or lung related. I need outrageously high b.p. to be able to walk 20 ft. It totally sucks.
They said when she gets something like a splinter they can't do anything about it because "Abbie won't let them" so they just don't treat it. I am gobsmacked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They said when she gets something like a splinter they can't do anything about it because "Abbie won't let them" so they just don't treat it. I am gobsmacked.
Yea. I couldn’t believe that either. She could literally have a broken bone that could lead to all kinds of things if it goes untreated.

this is the first time I have heard asshat mention how strong Abbie is. If necessary they will sedate her..but it needs to be looked at!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With Abbie's crappy diet she can't have good bones. Do we ever see any of them drinking milk? Dark leafy greens? Zero too! Where does she get her calicium? Does this affect her kyphosis?

When I raised my boys I once got moo'ed at the grocery store because we bought four gallons of milk in my cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t feel bad for him, he is his fathers son through and through, begging for money from people who can ill afford to send it. He has everything he needs and more, provided by his mummy and daddy but he’s a greedy little tit.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.😂😂😂
Me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With Abbie's crappy diet she can't have good bones. Do we ever see any of them drinking milk? Dark leafy greens? Zero too! Where does she get her calicium? Does this affect her kyphosis?

When I raised my boys I once got moo'ed at the grocery store because we bought four gallons of milk in my cart.
That's hilarious.:ROFLMAO: I can relate having three boys who could have been hooked up to an intravenous line with milk.🥛🥛🥛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know! I couldn’t quite believe what they were saying (plus I was distracted by P rubbing herself) I know it must be difficult to get her to cooperate with first aid, but leaving spliters in place there could cause also sorts of problems and infections! I hope she’s up to date with tetanus injections!
As someone who’s had 2 sprains and a break on the same ankle in the last 10 years, it’s bloody painful to walk on for weeks. The latest was the break in September 2020 and only in the last couple of months has it felt reasonably normal. If it is a sprain then the advise now is to keep it moving as much as possible between ice and elevation.

in my book, failing to provide medical care (or at least do everything possible to provide) is neglect. They seem to shrug it off and say there’s no point trying.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This is out of no where... and not sure what brought this to mind... but there was a vlog awhile back that Ass talked about trying to figure out how he could use his phone to make things pop up on Abbys device. So that they could show her pictures of things they wanted her to do. Prompting her without having to actually interact with her. When he was talking the example her gave was showing her a picture of a restaurant they wanted her to ask to eat at.

One it was some weird manipulative mind control tit. Who wants to give their child subliminal messages like that. I could see if it was to remind her to use the bathroom or something... but to try and make her compliant to what they want is gross.

Also just another example of how food focused they all are. I honestly don't think Abby cares that much. But it is the only way she can get any kind if interaction from them. It's either that or bad behaviors. With no stimulation and nothing to do but rock on the couch with the music to drown out her vocalizing she is probably bored out of her mind. Oh wait she has garbage she can play with. Nevermind. She's good.

Anyway Ass must not have figured it out or lost interest because he only mentioned it one time briefly. No idea what vlog it was in.... think was pre covid.

I know! I couldn’t quite believe what they were saying (plus I was distracted by P rubbing herself) I know it must be difficult to get her to cooperate with first aid, but leaving spliters in place there could cause also sorts of problems and infections! I hope she’s up to date with tetanus injections!
As someone who’s had 2 sprains and a break on the same ankle in the last 10 years, it’s bloody painful to walk on for weeks. The latest was the break in September 2020 and only in the last couple of months has it felt reasonably normal. If it is a sprain then the advise now is to keep it moving as much as possible between ice and elevation.

in my book, failing to provide medical care (or at least do everything possible to provide) is neglect. They seem to shrug it off and say there’s no point trying.
If they didn't grab her, wrestle her, and tickle her constantly and force physical contact (like P pawing her and invading her space) she wouldn't react so aggressively when they tried to touch her. If they go to look at a splinter she probably goes into self defense mode. She does not trust them putting hands on her. She can't even safely raise her arms.

I bet if it benefited them they could find a way to help her injury. Amazing the things Abbie can manage or do when it is something they want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Mor...aww duck it...Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday
Saw the screen captures of Piggy and Asswipe and damn I think she's surpassed her previous weight and he probably photo shopped the skid marks off his butt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This means she is in PAIN!!! I almost tit when they spoke about Abbie and pain. They're so damn disconnected from her. If she continues to use her foot, even if it's sprained, she could end up with long-term issues. You would think they would want to rule out anything worse than a sprain with Abbie's foot. I'm sorry, but I feel Abbie could wear a small brace if need be. Abbie's back is already fucked, and they don't seem to do tit about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know we can’t stand the Massess but there is nothing wrong with those employees. Hopefully the Maasses won’t exploit them too.
Where are those with disabilities that they said they were going to hire. They say one thing and then do another. Also it would be nice to have younger employees sprinkled in since they could bring the “teen factor” and have a bit more experience in the whole Selfie thing. I know my selfies do not look as good as when my daughters take selfies of us… its all about angles and lighting. A&P have shown their selfie skills are horrible

Reactions: 19

That's why it won't surprise me if they get CPS sent to their home again. They openly admit on camera that Abbie is too difficult to handle (they even said it's now impossible), and they don't give her proper medical help when needed. It boggles my mind that they act like it is no big deal, and she has such a high tolerance for pain. Maybe she does have a high tolerance for pain, but maybe she has no idea how to express she is in pain and sits silently in hell. Where are the waterworks Piggy? You cry at everything, but your child is in pain and you sit and twiddle with your MEOW! duck, this breaks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cilla talking about the ice being a "big ol' sphere". Yeah just like you Boozy Floozy.

View attachment 631818

Checking for her hidden ranch and cheese stash?

Foundthat105#

View attachment 631823
How can some leg humpers look at this picture and STILL compliment her on her weight loss!?

Either Abbie is sick or the mold wrecked havoc on her.

I don't think she even knows how to blow her nose. Her sinuses must be chock full! Her under eyes across her nose look puffy. I wonder if she's having sinusitis pain?!
Either Abbie is sick or the mold wrecked havoc on her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How can some leg humpers look at this picture and STILL compliment her on her weight loss!?

I don't think she even knows how to blow her nose. Her sinuses must be chock full! Her under eyes across her nose look puffy. I wonder if she's having sinusitis pain?!
That child is sick. Look at the circles under her eyes - looks like she has been punched. bleeping assholes - take her to the doctor!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a lot of things Abbie doesn't want to do, and resists against, but the Maassholes manage to make them happen...because THEY want them to happen. Abbie didn't want to take her meds, but Ass was willing to engage in a nightly battle of wills during which he trapped her against the kitchen counter until she swallowed the pills...because the Maassholes wanted her on meds. Abbie didn't want to sit in a chair and have her hair cut, but Ass was willing to sit there and feed her snacks so she would be still and develop a tolerance...because the Maassholes wanted her to look pretty. Same with cutting her nails, learning to eat in a restaurant, going to a grocery store, doing the laundry...they've told and shown us how the managed to teach her those things, and it was always by some combination of force, treats, and/or repetition. They have the physical strength and the mental fortitude to follow through when it's something that benefits them. But when it's something that only benefits Abbie...suddenly she's too strong and too resistant for them to help, whatareyagonnado 🤷‍♀️ ?

I wonder if they clip Nala's claws. For most cats, it takes either some training or some willingness to get scratched to accomplish a good claw trim. I could see them following through on that because it benefits them (doesn't hurt as bad when she takes a swipe at them)...unlike relieving her daughter's pain, which apparently adds pretty much nothing to their life.

Oh that's right, I forgot, they believe Abbie's pain doesn't exist. Because they didn't bother to teach her the word for "hurts" or "ouch" either. A lot easier to believe it doesn't exist when she doesn't have a word to tell you about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.