Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of you fine tattlers that watched tonight’s vlog, knew Asshole was gonna win Candy land then gloat like the douchebag he is? 🙋‍♀️
I bet not only is Asshat a narcissistic racist dick, he probably is a chauvinist pig too.
I wouldn’t be able to stroke his fat ego, I would end up kneeing him in the nuts.
He has to surround himself with less than average intelligent women. He wouldn’t be able to handle a strong independent woman.
But we all know why, it’s to compensate for having a less than average penis. :m
Congratulations you big stud, you won Candy land. You are now the King of Candy Land.

Screenshot_20210618-233305~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
How many of you fine tattlers that watched tonight’s vlog, knew Asshole was gonna win Candy land then gloat like the douchebag he is? 🙋‍♀️
I bet not only is Asshat a narcissistic racist dick, he probably is a chauvinist pig too.
I wouldn’t be able to stroke his fat ego, I would end up kneeing him in the nuts.
He has to surround himself with less than average intelligent women. He wouldn’t be able to handle a strong independent woman.
But we all know why, it’s to compensate for having a less than average penis. :m
Congratulations you big stud, you won Candy land. You are now the King of Candy Land.

View attachment 624207
And less than average intelligence.

But yeah if you notice all Ass involves himself in everything P does. He moderates her lives, films her videos, etc and despite all her bossbabe bs she still doesn't have her own identity. Ass still holds himself as superior to him. And P plays into it hard. Why she acts like a child. Guess Ass is her daddy replacement and she wants to be his helpless princess.

Probably another reason she has so much disdain for Abigail. Pure jealousy over the time Ass spends with his daughter. Remember when she came home from taking Ab out to it... and told on her on child so that she would get in trouble. P wanted to be the favorite and get attention. And Abbie was punished. Sure P got to feel super special.

But yup Ass could never handle a real woman.... or one with any sort if intelligence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe its my fever but... huh?

what the f..ck would they know about hard work???

Here is a VIP for next week that came up on Selfieworldjax Instagram stories saying they received their invite…

Wonder if Asa hand picked this one himself…

I also hope to see this pose next to the Liger mural or whatever the duck that was.
So someone please explain....what demographic are they aiming for with these pics????? I'm confused:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
10 hours and “boss babe” on has 234 likes and 9 whole comments… of course there is the imaginary weight loss compliment( what are they seeing that the rest of the world doesn’t?!?!)
6CF758EC-4898-46B0-B4A7-F175D57824BE.jpeg
38EC9801-3441-4E67-8CAA-E447943B6EEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't know, could be a ploy...a way to build up the excitement and curiosity about the new thing, so that when they finally post the "big reveal," the humpers will all click on it. So they play good cop and bad cop, with Priscilla telling him to keep it all hidden, and Asa giving sneak peeks to whip the humpers into a frenzy.
I think we've all seen enough of fuckselfiewrld or whatever it's called. Lets see how much work and dedication they put into this new business adventure??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
I don’t think Abbie wanted to actually play candy land, but thought there was actual candy inside the box hahahaha that’s why she’s groaning and moaning with excitement as they open the game then once she realises it’s just plastic she’s suddenly over it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember, she doesn’t need Abbie to pull in the numbers….. liars
E1557C50-04F3-402F-869B-0B870D0D7282.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think Abbie wanted to actually play candy land, but thought there was actual candy inside the box hahahaha that’s why she’s groaning and moaning with excitement as they open the game then once she realises it’s just plastic she’s suddenly over it lol
I agree, she thought there was candy inside the box and then when she realised there wasn't any, she completely lost interest and wanted nothing to do with the game. Dream on Pigsilla and Assface

Remember, she doesn’t need Abbie to pull in the numbers….. liarsView attachment 624246
I just think you should get your ugly face off the internet with bold or nude lip colour

• Haha
  • Heart
.....they invited an actual, literal dominatrix to the VIP night?

Holy tit.

New selfie world option

@KateK Good catch!!!😎

So here is the timestamp where he is in this pose...along with his photoshopped Abbie pic.
View attachment 624198

I added a few more just for fun!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 624199View attachment 624200
Only this idiot would take a picture where it basically says “Yeah! I beat my IDD/Autistic child at a game that is meant for kindergartners”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
I couldn't agree more. They clearly set this up just for content. I bet they didn't even ask Abbie if she wanted to play, hence the frustration in her voice and the yelling at the beginning. At least she stood her ground in the end and got away.

Reactions: 26
In the vlog there was torn paper on the floor . Why do they let her stim with paper ? Does she also eat the paper ? She is 16 ! Why not give her one of her stim toys she has ? What will they do if they have some important papers left on their desk and she grabs and tears them up ? The stim Abbie has of tearing paper , was what my daughter did when she was a toddler . Again , I watch these vlogs with tears in my eyes ....... In 4 years she will be 20 , still in diapers , tearing papers , rocking on the coach , having violent tantrums , maybe harming her caregivers . Asa and Cilla you are the most horrific , unstable , neglectful , self rightious , lazy , narrcisstic , creepy , unhealthy over weight pieces of garbage . This vlog was staged for content and views . Of course Asa won the game of Candy Land if he would have lost , he would have pouted and lost his s#@t Asa you are a " Peter Pan " You don't wanna grow up ! F.U. Asa and Cilla
I agree. Even I was saying that myself when watching the vlog last night. She's clearly bored and needs proper stimulation. Where's her stim toys, chewies, plushies and other activities she could do based on her interests? Why don't you get her some musical toys too seeing as she loves music? Some bongo drums, a ukelele and a keyboard would be good. Also some percussion instruments.

As for games, why don't they get her simple ones related to her interests? They have Frozen games that she can easily follow (including Uno and Top Trumps matching board) and Trolls Uno. Uno would be great for her as it's a simple matching game and it would also help her with her basic maths skills (especially drawing cards) as well as her knowledge of her colours.

Lego or Duplo would also be fun for her. If Bumhole and Piggy invested in stuff like this for Abbie instead of bloody Selfie Wrld then she'd be less bored. Poor girl :(

• Heart
There was a vlog awhile back tgat Abby grabbed a new bag (tags still on.) They set and watch her tear the tag off and eat it. By watch I mean record it for content while commenting on her eating the tag.

So yes she will eat it. Maybe she doesn't all the time but they have let/watched her eat leaves/dirt/trash.
This is why she needs a chewy necklace on her at all times so she can chew that instead of something inedible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Saturday
Yup, this last vlog just shows they are so full of tit they probably shart when they walk

Brunch in The Corner, Mimosas and Bloody Mary's both with and without booze will be waiting;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The creative visionaries and juices are flowing over at Selfieshit jax. ummmmm. Nothing says tropics like plastic
Did y’all know there is a website of people taking selfie’s at Hobby Lobby in the floral section.. and it’s FREE!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.