Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a couple things weighing on me. One is Abbie’s compulsive eating. They say she can’t feel when she is full (how do they know this?) and that she will eat until she is sick. The way she is constantly asking for food makes me think it is a mental issue. Sometimes it seems almost panicked, so repetitious. Is this seen frequently in autism diagnoses? What I’m getting at is could it be considered an eating disorder? And if so, would it be sensical to get treatment as opposed to saying it is an issue with autism.
Secondly, they have repeatedly said that Abbie does give her consent to videoing in the way of pushing the camera away. However, that confuses me because she doesn’t understand what she is pushing away. Sure she might get tired of the phone or camera always being in her face and pushes it away but does she really understand that the end result of the “thing” being in her face is that her life is getting splayed across platforms to millions of people. She hasn’t the ability to process “Dad has the phone in my face so that means I’m being recorded and millions will see this so I’m going to push it away so that won’t happen”. My point: they are lying when they try to sell that she is pushing the camera away at times when she doesn’t want to be filmed. It’s bullshit and so are they.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
They always say it’s for Abbie, but yesterday he said it’s for everyone! Then he spoke of home, Ms P and Abbie being a family of three, and that Isaiah is doing his own thing now. I wonder how Isaiah feels about that? When I left home, I did my own thing, but was still considered a part of the family.
That is the thing... they see Abby as a possession. The even do it to Isaiah (remember him graduating was THEIR accomplishment, not his.) But with Abigail it is way worse because she will never be allowed her own anonymity. So she will never be an individual or be see as a person. She is their possession. Why they has zero hesitation about using her for money and attention. They have literally said as much numerous times.

"It's for Abbie" or "her future" are just excuses for them to do whatever they want. Might as well say "the devil made me do it." All just words deflecting the truth and placing the driving force behind their action on someone/something else.

Though there us the random times they own their selfishness and egocentricity because "they deserve it."

I got a couple things weighing on me. One is Abbie’s compulsive eating. They say she can’t feel when she is full (how do they know this?) and that she will eat until she is sick. The way she is constantly asking for food makes me think it is a mental issue. Sometimes it seems almost panicked, so repetitious. Is this seen frequently in autism diagnoses? What I’m getting at is could it be considered an eating disorder? And if so, would it be sensical to get treatment as opposed to saying it is an issue with autism.
Secondly, they have repeatedly said that Abbie does give her consent to videoing in the way of pushing the camera away. However, that confuses me because she doesn’t understand what she is pushing away. Sure she might get tired of the phone or camera always being in her face and pushes it away but does she really understand that the end result of the “thing” being in her face is that her life is getting splayed across platforms to millions of people. She hasn’t the ability to process “Dad has the phone in my face so that means I’m being recorded and millions will see this so I’m going to push it away so that won’t happen”. My point: they are lying when they try to sell that she is pushing the camera away at times when she doesn’t want to be filmed. It’s bullshit and so are they.
I don't think it would be clinically seen as an eating disorder. And as far as my experience the compulsive eating is seen a lot in autism. Or even a refusal to eat. Because the causes of this is much different than in EDs. Plus treatment for EDs would do zero to help. The food issues in autism would be seen as a medical or behavioral thing, not a mental/emotional condition.

Eta... speaking from first hand knowledge and experience. Not a doctor lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well said! I’ve often wondered if Abbie has high or low blood sugar problems. I’m diabetic, and when my blood sugars drop suddenly, my body seems to be shouting Get eat something! It’s not a quiet sensation, but an urgent one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well said! I’ve often wondered if Abbie has high or low blood sugar problems. I’m diabetic, and when my blood sugars drop suddenly, my body seems to be shouting Get eat something! It’s not a quiet sensation, but an urgent one.
Lot could be pure sensory. Either seeking or avoiding. Or she may be thirsty. In NT people they often mistake thirst for hunger. She certainly doesn't drink enough. There are so many reasons really. And honestly there isn't much to do to find out since she can't communicate those things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They always say it’s for Abbie, but yesterday he said it’s for everyone! Then he spoke of home, Ms P and Abbie being a family of three, and that Isaiah is doing his own thing now. I wonder how Isaiah feels about that? When I left home, I did my own thing, but was still considered a part of the family.
IMO Asshat resents and blames Isaiah for having to marry CillaSuey. I don’t see any fatherly love there. Ass uses Isaiah as a servant. In true narcissistic form, Asshat views offspring as property and not actual humans with feelings.
Same with daughter #1. Asshat doesn’t have access to her, therefore he’s unable to use her. So he tries to erase her existence.
Sweet girl, on the other hand, is his money maker. In his eyes she’s the only child that’s worthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Apologies for weird spelling and grammar use guys. Have covid and my brain is a potato right now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lot could be pure sensory. Either seeking or avoiding. Or she may be thirsty. In NT people they often mistake thirst for hunger. She certainly doesn't drink enough. There are so many reasons really. And honestly there isn't much to do to find out since she can't communicate those things.
Good point. I wondered initially because Pris seems (IMO)to have a compulsive eating disorder ( I’m not a Dr. either), but that’s what it kinda looks like. I wondered if that is something that can be inherited genetically or copied due to environment. But your right, Maiden, it doesn’t really matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Apologies for weird spelling and grammar use guys. Have covid and my brain is a potato right now.
Awwww. I’m so sorry for your illness. Please take good care of yourself. (no snark here)

I wonder who cleans/sanitizes the bathrooms throughout the day?
I seriously doubt that the balls in the ball pit will be sterilized!

Happy Sunday, happy Father’s Day to any fathers tattlers At any single moms to do it all, you rock! I leave you with this… Usually Asa is the head
I was a single mom, and one year my daughter got me an electric screwdriver for Father’s Day! Funniest thing ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
IMO Asshat resents and blames Isaiah for having to marry CillaSuey. I don’t see any fatherly love there. Ass uses Isaiah as a servant. In true narcissistic form, Asshat views offspring as property and not actual humans with feelings.
Same with daughter #1. Asshat doesn’t have access to her, therefore he’s unable to use her. So he tries to erase her existence.
Sweet girl, on the other hand, is his money maker. In his eyes she’s the only child that’s worthy.
I totally agree with your take on Asshat's relationship or non-relationship with Isaiah. When has he taken Isaiah out, just the two of them, to go to a ballgame or fishing now that he has the boat. He never spends any one-on-one time with his son. Asshat is consumed 100% with keeping the grift going at all costs and that includes lost time spent with his son who will one day I predict move away from home and not look back. The amount of mental fuckery that goes on in that household is astounding.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Good point. I wondered initially because Pris seems (IMO)to have a compulsive eating disorder ( I’m not a Dr. either), but that’s what it kinda looks like. I wondered if that is something that can be inherited genetically or copied due to environment. But your right, Maiden, it doesn’t really matter.
Most stuff like that is learned and acquired behavior. P has an unhealthy relationship with food for sure. But her mother is a feeder. Food is their "love language " (despise that saying.) Everytime they visit, even if it's just to pee, Candy has Abby raid her pantry and take food and treats. So P grew up seeing food as love and comfort. In turn now P is a feeder... even if it is just herself. So while ED can cluster in families it isn't genetic but learned (speaking only to how it manifests in this specific situation 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen a few vlogs where Abbie has turned down food. I don’t necessarily buy the whole she will eat anything and not stop herself. I’m not doubting that she can’t tell when she is full but I do believe she has the ability to not want food. Also everything they do has revolved around food, its what she knows.

A recent vlog she turned down food was when Sherry was trying to offer her some of what she was eating at Selfie Wrld and Abbie didn’t even budge to get some.

I totally agree with your take on Asshat's relationship or non-relationship with Isaiah. When has he taken Isaiah out, just the two of them, to go to a ballgame or fishing now that he has the boat. He never spends any one-on-one time with his son. Asshat is consumed 100% with keeping the grift going at all costs and that includes lost time spent with his son who will one day I predict move away from home and not look back. The amount of mental fuckery that goes on in that household is astounding.
Before Isaiah went off to college he and Isaiah had a dad/son day. Assa admitted that he wasn’t sure what they would do. He said something like “What do you and Priscilla do when you hang out?” Also around that time he said something like he wish he would have taught Isaiah more. It seems he was feeling guilt that Isaiah was going off to college and maybe they didn’t have that bond that they should have.

• Heart
  • Sad
i know! I'm 32 and still consider myself part of the family. I call my parents house home, and expect to go on holiday with them every year. By their standards, I've been 'doing my own thing' for 14 years.
I think it's their way of stopping people questioning Isiah's role in the family. They are trying to convince everyone he's making his own decisions and isn't being manipulated and controlled by them. Helps to gloss over the thousands they have and are giving him.

• Heart
The whole consent thing is bullshit. Asa stated in his last video that they don't know if Abbie really likes something that they're doing or not, so that right there tells you that she has no idea she is being filmed for YouTube. If Abbie does know, she has NO way to tell them she likes to be on camera. I too would love to understand why Abbie asks for food so much, and what it's really tied to.

I'm wishing you well. Please, take care of yourself. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is the thing... they see Abby as a possession. The even do it to Isaiah (remember him graduating was THEIR accomplishment, not his.) But with Abigail it is way worse because she will never be allowed her own anonymity. So she will never be an individual or be see as a person. She is their possession. Why they has zero hesitation about using her for money and attention. They have literally said as much numerous times.

"It's for Abbie" or "her future" are just excuses for them to do whatever they want. Might as well say "the devil made me do it." All just words deflecting the truth and placing the driving force behind their action on someone/something else.

Though there us the random times they own their selfishness and egocentricity because "they deserve it."

I don't think it would be clinically seen as an eating disorder. And as far as my experience the compulsive eating is seen a lot in autism. Or even a refusal to eat. Because the causes of this is much different than in EDs. Plus treatment for EDs would do zero to help. The food issues in autism would be seen as a medical or behavioral thing, not a mental/emotional condition.

Eta... speaking from first hand knowledge and experience. Not a doctor lol
I’m my experience with ED, no amount of therapy helped neither my daughter ( and my middle son to a lesser extent) nor I until we wanted to be better. Abbie can’t comprehend it’s an issue, therefore she probably can’t be helped with therapy. She may not be hungry but her PICA may be her driving force. Just a guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a few vlogs where Abbie has turned down food. I don’t necessarily buy the whole she will eat anything and not stop herself. I’m not doubting that she can’t tell when she is full but I do believe she has the ability to not want food. Also everything they do has revolved around food, its what she knows.

A recent vlog she turned down food was when Sherry was trying to offer her some of what she was eating at Selfie Wrld and Abbie didn’t even budge to get some.

Before Isaiah went off to college he and Isaiah had a dad/son day. Assa admitted that he wasn’t sure what they would do. He said something like “What do you and Priscilla do when you hang out?” Also around that time he said something like he wish he would have taught Isaiah more. It seems he was feeling guilt that Isaiah was going off to college and maybe they didn’t have that bond that they should have.
Anything Asa and Isaiah have done has been for content. Man I hope he gets out and stays out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think a lot of it is sensory. crunchy foods can be a real sensory need for some children. If you think of the foods she requests or chooses from the cupboard its pretzels, cereal, nature valley bars, nuts. asking for food is the only way she can communicate with any kind of 'words' so she will use them a lot. I think it gets her attention. They don't communicate with her an awful lot unless they are baby talking her, she asks for food or golf cart or they are barking orders at her. The other thing is The Maassives don't do anything that doesn't involve food.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m my experience with ED, no amount of therapy helped neither my daughter ( and my middle son to a lesser extent) nor I until we wanted to be better. Abbie can’t comprehend it’s an issue, therefore she probably can’t be helped with therapy. She may not be hungry but her PICA may be her driving force. Just a guess.
For sure. I was inpatient for 3 years in ED treatment, most of one year in the actual hospital. There is no "making someone better." It is something you have to choose everyday. You can't force recovery on a person.

Why those kinds of treatments and therapies would do zero in Abbie's case. At best her being food driven is learned behavior from her mother, at worse it is an actual medical/health issue. It isn't a distorted relation with food.

Oh, and thanks for well wishes everyone. Everyone in this house has it. 0/10 don't recommend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.