Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really disgusted with Isaiah begging for cash. He doesnt even respect the humpers enough to write a fresh plea. He isnt even in classes right now. What exams? And oh- lets not forget "family time"!! First off- he's an adult. He shouldnt be worried about spending time with Mommy. Second- adults the world over have to balance work, *real jobs!* along with raising their children or even caring for an elderly parent. Thats what work/home balance means Isaiah, not traipsing across the country on other peoples dimes.
He's a gross little prick just like Daddy.

P.S. Funny he mentioned sending a pic to A&P but not the girlfriend. I cant even remember her name LOL
I bet Daddy (A, not our Tattle Daddy) is riding Junior hard about his engagement metrics and revenue production. Something like, “I built this empire and you’re not maximizing your division.” He told us he’s been a dick to his son through the years. There are so many reasons for this kid to have anxiety as long as he can’t break their spell. Time to build his life in Boone again.

Reactions: 17
So, a non-verbal special-needs girl rolls her ankle and continues limping on it. At what point does anyone even remotely consider getting an x-ray

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Why the hell was Big P hovering over Isaiah as he cooked?! My god- cut the cord heifer! In 4 months he will be 20! I think he can cook some damn eggs.
I wonder if they at least gave Abbie some ibuprofen for her ankle? Probably not since "her pain tolerance is so high."
And yes- 3 changes of pants before they even hit the pool. All those people, that shouldnt be happening.
For the 1st time I kind of like that damn Sandy. The idea of Asa falling and rolling around in tit on Fathers Day?! Good dog!! Hopefully she'll leave him some love in his Tiki Bar too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am really disgusted with Isaiah begging for cash. He doesnt even respect the humpers enough to write a fresh plea. He isnt even in classes right now. What exams? And oh- lets not forget "family time"!! First off- he's an adult. He shouldnt be worried about spending time with Mommy. Second- adults the world over have to balance work, *real jobs!* along with raising their children or even caring for an elderly parent. Thats what work/home balance means Isaiah, not traipsing across the country on other peoples dimes.
He's a gross little prick just like Daddy.

P.S. Funny he mentioned sending a pic to A&P but not the girlfriend. I cant even remember her name LOL
The girlfriends name is Taj

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
SANDY! SANDY! SANDY!!! Atta girl, you keep dropping turds everywhere! The thought of Asa falling and tit makes me freaking giddy
I would love to go scoop up some of her poop, put it in a paper bag, place it on their front door stoop and light it on fire!!! I hope Sandy drops a duce right outside the mudroom door. Another family member who can't speak but is letting Asshole know he is an asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🎶 I'm too thexy for my shorts
Screenshot_20210623-171905~2.png

🎶 Too thexy for my shorts
Screenshot_20210623-171917~2.png

🎶 Too thexy my ass hurts!
Screenshot_20210623-171945~2.png

Holy duck put your damn hat back on
Screenshot_20210623-172102~2.png

What the duck was her problem?
Screenshot_20210623-172818~2.png

🎶 Her snatch was on fire 🔥🎶
Screenshot_20210623-173333~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I went to his page and yes she was being a bit dramatic but he had the option not to respond.
Not to mention, every damn sub he has come from FA. Looks like hes forgotten what side his bread is buttered on.
Keep up that entitled attitude Golden Boy...see how many coffees you get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not to mention, every damn sub he has came from FA. Looks like hes forgotten what side his bread is buttered on.
Keep up that entitled attitude Golden Boy...see how many coffees you get.
Or stars.
That little bastard is still saying he's a broke college student and begging for stars on Facebook!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At the beginning of the vlog Abbie looks tired, sad or something. I can't decide but maybe there were tears on her face. Something was wrong. And how much time did he spend talking about dog poop. Hey Assa, maybe they are pooping in your fancy garden because there is no more room for more poop on the side of the house they use for a restroom. I heard you LIE about keeping that area clean for them you garbage person.

Maybe her ankle hurts?!?! My kid limps and he is going to the Doc. They can give a sedative or hold her down for an x-ray if needed. Her lack of communication should be even more reason to rule out a break or sprain.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went to his page and yes she was being a bit dramatic but he had the option not to respond.
Ya I went and looked also... really wasn't that bad all things considered. Lol

Literally every comment is the same weirdos that comment on FA crap. I don't think I would be claiming it is HIS anything

Reactions: 13
Oh my giddy aunt you could hitch a cart to those.
You just made my day!!! 🥰😂😂😂

They really gave us A LOT to work with on this vlog!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Big P's unhappy knees
sadknees.jpg

I changed ASSa's name on his glass to the proper spelling!
ASSaglass.jpg

What the hell is going on under that dress? Is it an unmentionable? Is it a lobster claw? Is it a Bugle?🤔
The world may never know! 😂😂😂:m:m:m
wth.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.