Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Whimsical for a title that fit
I figured I would start a new thread before the vlog went up.
The 2 that were too long can be used again if shortened
Thanks and tattle away

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks and tattle away
Thanks Kermy and Whimsical!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done Tattlers! ❤ Great title! Thanks for making the new thread! Your creativity and Thread making skills bring all the Tattlers to the Maassive barn yard!
9744C458-8A64-4BF4-939D-C93D34C49EFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Fathering
Three linebackers keeping Sweet Girl out of her favorite SW-Jax ball pit. And what’s in that big gulp, Cilla? Going to town on that drink.
Looks like she's double fisting it, minds out of gutter I'm referring to her having a drink in both hands.
Big ass green travel thing and of course her holy grail Dunkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks and tattle away
Thanks for new thread and title. I am gutted that the last thread was closed, I wanted to have chat with ‘ cherry piez ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Three linebackers keeping Sweet Girl out of her favorite SW-Jax ball pit. And what’s in that big gulp, Cilla? Going to town on that drink.
Probably trying to finish off the booze she has stashed in there so she can get a refill.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite a lively thread and an infiltration by a leghumper near the end.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hi guyth's! Looks like I made it time for our daily dose of wisdom and awareness, new thread and all.
If I have a bunch of typos plz dont put on the spelling badge. I have band-aids on my left index and middle finger so they are acting like P's wonky fingers....just all over the place.
OMG- that just hit me!! Maybe thats why she mispells everything! Her wonky bleeping fingers!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fathering

Looks like she's double fisting it, minds out of gutter I'm referring to her having a drink in both hands.
Big ass green travel thing and of course her holy grail Dunkin.
You beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
To the poster in the previous thread who said you "just can't teach someone with autism" to do something. Yes, you can. It may take a lot of repitition and consistency, but you CAN teach them. We have managed to teach our kiddo to load the dishwasher (I hand the dishes to him, he puts them in, puts the soap in, and closes it up), unload the dishwasher and put the dishes away. He is also learning how to feed our dogs and he helps with the laundry. He cleans his room up and puts his clothes in the dirty pile. He has the same communication software as Abbie does. I have taught him how to ask for food, drinks, he asks for a bath, we are working on personal info such as his phone number and address, we discuss how he is feeling, ask him yes/no questions, use it for school, doctor appointments, he can tell me where he wants to go, etc. ALL of this has taken a huge amount of work. Will he ever be able to do such things completely independent? Who knows. He can at least help. He will never be able to live by himself. We don't even pretend that is even a goal, because it's not feasible. My son has quite a bit more going on than Abbie does with his Tourette syndrome in addition to severe autism/IDD.

Have we ever seen A or P use the communication device along WITH Abbie to explain the order of events of the day, go over behaviors she may have had, ask her yes/no questions, show her where any new icons/topics are on her AAC, or things like colors when she is just sitting by herself doing those table tasks? They could help her count the pieces, learn the shapes, etc. ALL of that is on her software. I know this. We use the same exact thing. Have they ever showed this part of autism and teaching? That is how she would learn so much more language, and that is what would help her communicate more effectively. Is it going to happen over night? No. It takes constant work. These are the things that Summer/Becca whoever else is there can work on besides simply taking her to the park. There is of course a time for that too, but learning and communication can be built in naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Im just going to call this for what it is, BS.
Abbie dumps and destroys everything. We know this. Do these thick skulled hambeasts think we'd believe that she had Candyland upstairs were she could access it? No way. 100% fabrication.
If she could access that game it would be destroyed by now.
Oh- and at the table she was signing "bath" (or shower) and "go".
She was not telling you it was your turn Asa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She "initiated" candy land... I bet she thought it was actually candy and not a game. She was not interested in playing again...at least they didn't get on the delusion express this time ..thinking she is going to be independent because she brought a game..

Im just going to call this for what it is, BS.
Abbie dumps and destroys everything. We know this. Do these thick skulled hambeasts think we'd believe that she had Candyland upstairs were she could access it? No way. 100% fabrication.
If she could access that game it would be destroyed by now.
Oh- and at the table she was signing "bath" (or shower) and "go".
She was not telling you it was your turn Asa.
Thats right... or it would have been dumped all over the floor. Asshat probably gave her the game right before he started filming.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.