Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Doubt there is any drama or conspiracy. They didn't seem even close to serious (plus P did not like any of those girls. Sure she didn't make it easy on Isaiah.)

Can you imagine the possible interaction she got from the leghumpers. Some of those people are not mentally stable. Could see her getting threats, or stalked...
No conspiracy at all - just noticed she kinda disappeared - they had zero chemistry that was apparent. And yeah, who wants to live your college days with a camera in your face and P&A sticking their nose in your business all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Krishascooties

VIP Member
They said when she gets something like a splinter they can't do anything about it because "Abbie won't let them" so they just don't treat it. I am gobsmacked.
This means she is in PAIN!!! I almost shit when they spoke about Abbie and pain. They're so damn disconnected from her. If she continues to use her foot, even if it's sprained, she could end up with long-term issues. You would think they would want to rule out anything worse than a sprain with Abbie's foot. I'm sorry, but I feel Abbie could wear a small brace if need be. Abbie's back is already fucked, and they don't seem to do shit about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

meowyxmas

Omg abbie literally said no everytime they asked if she wanted to eat (no matter how many slick/different ways they tried asking, including jumpcuts) and assa has the audacity to tell abbie on the way into the restaurant “I appreciate your willingness”....umm like she has a choice, you two wanted to eat regardless of how stressed she was or how uncomfortable she was.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Here is tonight's vlog --

Oh gosh… Where do you start??
17369AC4-0239-4ADD-9AE0-B42BC04A304E.jpeg

This is not legal Priscilla and Asa!!! Yes, you can pull over in your lane but you do NOT cross traffic to do so… Also, you pull completely off the road..
I guess having Isaiah home, Becca for respite, the hidden truck and RV camper, there is was no room for Priscilla to pull in.. Gotta work on expanding that driveway Asshat!!

Next..
ADAC7B70-3B4D-4606-AF54-E95C0882BD51.jpeg

Priscilla, people are going to start asking when you are due.. That #105lb weight loss has found you and you are probably going way back over.. Get a hold of yourself..

Lastly, happiness, seriously Asshat? When do you’ll really concentrate on her happiness?
At PlayList live, when the rooms were too much?
During the airplane ride and she was in meltdown?
Snorking and the massive blowout?
Meetups, when she is forced to stand for pictures, hug complete strangers?
This list could go on and on..

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The contrast between the backdrops they came up with (the fabric room, the jaguar mural) and the setups they were supplied by SelfieWRLD central is kind of hilarious. The standard SelfieWRLD rooms look professional and coordinated...while everything the Maasses made looks like a goddamn amateur mess.
Amen! Leave it to Ms. Home Goods herself to think that simply hanging random fabric remnants is a "sensory room" and fit for the 'gram.
And its ridiculous, because in a way, SW could be a lot of fun.
I'd do a Candy Land themed room.
Or a space/lunar room.
A safari room, but without the wonky-eyed Jaguar
A "glam" walk-in closet full of bags and shoes
A news desk/ weathergirl room
A mad scientist laboratory
Under the sea
A hot air balloon
Football/cheerleaders
Whatever I did it wouldnt be hanging mismatching fabrics on the walls and calling it a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Sweetums

VIP Member
I think a slimming filter has been used on this picture. Look at her feet. They look like they’ve been stretched out long ways
Thread suggestion**
New Silverado and RV too
Leghumpers, hes makin' a fool out of you.

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
IMO Asshat resents and blames Isaiah for having to marry CillaSuey. I don’t see any fatherly love there. Ass uses Isaiah as a servant. In true narcissistic form, Asshat views offspring as property and not actual humans with feelings.
Same with daughter #1. Asshat doesn’t have access to her, therefore he’s unable to use her. So he tries to erase her existence.
Sweet girl, on the other hand, is his money maker. In his eyes she’s the only child that’s worthy.
I totally agree with your take on Asshat's relationship or non-relationship with Isaiah. When has he taken Isaiah out, just the two of them, to go to a ballgame or fishing now that he has the boat. He never spends any one-on-one time with his son. Asshat is consumed 100% with keeping the grift going at all costs and that includes lost time spent with his son who will one day I predict move away from home and not look back. The amount of mental fuckery that goes on in that household is astounding.

• Heart
  • Sad

MaidenX

VIP Member
How many of you fine tattlers that watched tonight’s vlog, knew Asshole was gonna win Candy land then gloat like the douchebag he is? 🙋‍♀️
I bet not only is Asshat a narcissistic racist dick, he probably is a chauvinist pig too.
I wouldn’t be able to stroke his fat ego, I would end up kneeing him in the nuts.
He has to surround himself with less than average intelligent women. He wouldn’t be able to handle a strong independent woman.
But we all know why, it’s to compensate for having a less than average penis. :m
Congratulations you big stud, you won Candy land. You are now the King of Candy Land.

View attachment 624207
And less than average intelligence.

But yeah if you notice all Ass involves himself in everything P does. He moderates her lives, films her videos, etc and despite all her bossbabe bs she still doesn't have her own identity. Ass still holds himself as superior to him. And P plays into it hard. Why she acts like a child. Guess Ass is her daddy replacement and she wants to be his helpless princess.

Probably another reason she has so much disdain for Abigail. Pure jealousy over the time Ass spends with his daughter. Remember when she came home from taking Ab out to it... and told on her on child so that she would get in trouble. P wanted to be the favorite and get attention. And Abbie was punished. Sure P got to feel super special.

But yup Ass could never handle a real woman.... or one with any sort if intelligence.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hi guyth's! Looks like I made it time for our daily dose of wisdom and awareness, new thread and all.
If I have a bunch of typos plz dont put on the spelling badge. I have band-aids on my left index and middle finger so they are acting like P's wonky fingers....just all over the place.
OMG- that just hit me!! Maybe thats why she mispells everything! Her wonky fucking fingers!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
Watched about 5 minutes of it. Got bored clicked off. It's sad, Isaiah looks exactly like ASSa. Yuck.
4D67627A-9578-45DD-A504-D6370756471E.jpeg
It was pretty boring except for this comment. They commented a bit further down too but didn’t catch it in time. Everyone was so busy trying to get their attention that only one person picked up on it and said they were rude. Not even any drama from the fans. Amanda lee was there of course too.

• Haha

EENER159

Chatty Member
The creative visionaries and juices are flowing over at Selfieshit jax. ummmmm. Nothing says tropics like plastic
Did y’all know there is a website of people taking selfie’s at Hobby Lobby in the floral section.. and it’s FREE!

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Anyone else blessed to see, or to be humored by the Noom weight loss ad mid vlog on YouTube? 😁 Usually it is a trusty Zaxby’s commercial...go figure.
Anywhooooo🐬
I loved the irony of said commercial and figured it was the mighty Universe’s signal saying: Go ahead Meow...take advantage! Have some fun! 😹🐽😹
D340B19A-BFD0-4D53-882F-6007DC4E3E6A.jpeg
7DDAA88A-FEA4-4695-9B89-49CE1555BB83.jpeg
4051008C-F7FB-4FB0-86D8-E631A1CF6F40.jpeg
5A0B811E-615A-433E-BF7A-F783F7FB3950.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Simplelife

Asshole just loves to LIE! He says that the vibe in Joanns Fabric Store is everyone wondering what all the other customers making. He said he was asked 4 times what he was making by customers. I shop Joanns Store a lot and nope I promise no other customers are wondering what I am making or walking around asking other customers what they are making. Asa you are pathetic!!

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Here is a VIP for next week that came up on Selfieworldjax Instagram stories saying they received their invite…

Wonder if Asa hand picked this one himself…

I also hope to see this pose next to the Liger mural or whatever the fuck that was.

.....they invited an actual, literal dominatrix to the VIP night?

Holy shit.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So, in tonight's vlog did Assa basically say, that if Abbie ain't happy, nobody's happy?
Did he also attempt to justify them doing all the things, because THEY ALL (him and percillerpotamus) need to be happy as well?
Tattlers already knew that everything they do it's because they want to do it. Abbie is an afterthought who is dragged along with a 50/50 chance of not melting down.
He should have just said that.
Because, that's what he was saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MaidenX

VIP Member
Honestly, who in their right mind opens a brand new business and even THINKS about going on a vacation for at least a year never mind days after opening when they are already blaming employees for tossing signs in maggoty bins and having permit issues? I'm pretty sure that Abbie has better business sense than her nimrod parents.
You would think they would at least wait a month after opening to make sure everything was going good. I hope things go to complete shit after opening. And they have to cut vacation short or close it down. Would be hilarious

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Asa's dickhead personality always shines through when P has a surprise. Like the kitchen remodel. She wanted the reveal on her channel but he kept showing little snips of it and then smiling and "Oops! Sorry!" when P would catch him. He was doing that in SW too.
I just think its funny. He's hiding his truck and RV, but always wants to ruin her stuff. Not that I give a hoot about Big P, I just find Asa's little games amusing. I'd slap that smirk right off him. He has to make everything about him.
Remember its not for them, its for Abbie🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Simplelife

And the assholes say she just won’t stay off of it, she just keeps limping around. Evidently IDIOTS it’s really hurting, so take her for an X-ray!! Is it that y’all are just to busy running around SPENDING HER MONEY that y’all can’t take her to get it checked. Oh also I forgot she’s not the favorite child. My Bad. I hope Asshole falls face first in dog shit the next time!

• Heart
  • Haha