Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasma1954

She's such an idiot
Doesn't she realize that with this statement she just threatened to stop her fucked up crap lifestyle, and I use the term loosely, channel
"Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this"
Oh if only this would happen...pigs chance in hell but we can dream
And
I wonder how Asswipe feels about the
"My house, my money, my decision"
She definitely has him by the short and curries
I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MSlix73

VIP Member
New to this page and I have to say this... I. LOVE IT!!!!
My biggest pet peeve are the not following through with things. They said that if Abby were to “yell” she is to go to her room as a designated space so she can yell. I agree that is a good thing especially if it is something she has to do. They say Abbie understands, they implement things into her routine and then they just stop. I am quite sure people were annoyed at her screaming since they both have said repeatedly that the sound Abbie makes are “deafening at times” and Summer chiming in agreement. It has nothing to do with tolerance or education about Autism... it comes down to understanding that your one child has an issue that is causing discomfort for at 30 or more people who are paying for a peaceful dinner. I know when my kids were little and tried misbehaving in groups we removed them from the situation until they go the point. Just because I have kids does not mean everyone else should partake in their behavior. I think Abbie uses her “abbitude” to her benefit more than we may realize. She knows her parents will fold and do whatever she wants. I have never seen grown adults cater to a child as much as they do. I think Isaiah really gets the short end of the stick and was a huge reason why he got as far as he could from them. Imagine every waking minute being told how you need to live your life in order for your sister to live hers. There are times where they truly force Abbies needs onto people where it is not needed.
There is a lot of excuses made for her, especially when it comes to that pool. She should be given some sort of direction to not jump in the pool such as putting up a pool fence.To say that she will never jump into a lake or another pool is wrong,especially if she has impulse issues such as eloping or taking things from others. She could jump in one time and miscalculate and break her neck;but Abbie loves to do it and it is content so Abbie does whatAbbie wants... smile for the camera.
I think Priscillas issue with Abbie is that Abbie usually uses her mother as a punching bag. There have been many times where they talk of Abbie scratching, hitting and biting her mother. I would see why there is caution there when it comes to bonding with her, plus Asa overtakes all conversation when it comes to Abbie as if no one else is qualified to have an opinion or experience, he even does it with Brandy and the speech therapist. I wonder if thats why Brandy felt she needed less time with Abbie. Asa -“ I am not a certified therapist;but I do play one on YouTube so that makes me a professional “
... HOW MANY FREAKING DONUTS DO THEY THINK THIS KID CAN EAT!! It seems that they eat out more since Priscillas surgery then before the surgery. Their fast food bills have to be huge.. slong with her dining room table charteury boards.. good Lord their cholesterol has to be out of this world.
Their kitchen redo I can see needing to be done... O have a kitchen that photographs amazinglyf;but totally not functional and has its issues. It seems that this house has a lot of band aids and they should of been smarter in what they had negotiated when buying it.
I am surprised that they have not put Abbie into therapy again for her neck and back curvature. While it may be difficult there are things that can be done to help strengthen the muscles. There are videos when they first started their vlogs where she was in physical therapy for it... now she is walking around shaped like a question mark.
There was a time that I enjoyed watching them;but now I find myself annoyed.
Sorry if I am all over the place,but I was writing as things were popping into my head😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Did you hear that Julie Andrews no longer supports Lipstick Mama's lipstick? It crumbles too easily and gives her bad breath. She explains, "That super color fragile lipstick gives me halitosis."

😶:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Stripe69

VIP Member
Thank you to @Jigsy for the thread title. :)

Please continue here!
Thanks to Jigsy and Pink marshmallow ❤

I suppose after all the negative comments about the new kitchen we can expect another boo hoo vlog with them both crying and saying what wonderful people they are and how the haters are garbage people yah de yah .........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

What10001

Chatty Member
I am absolutely speechless about this vlog....wait no I’m not... ok so the “mom” (and I use that term loosely) doesn’t go with her special needs daughter to get a haircut and she’s the “beauty guru”? She’s a lazy slob who can’t be bothered, I would almost guarantee u she never wanted Abbie, and she looks at Asa like you wanted it here u go. It truly disgusts me. its like saying I can go with summer to get all the things done but sure as hell can‘t deal with that one. The looks she gives Abbie makes my heart hurt. She doesn’t even like her much less love her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Sweetums

VIP Member
So how does it feel being stared at while you are trying to stuff your faces full??? Maybe they were staring at how much food was on your table, or Thumpers camel toe, or Pigfucklet wiping her nose 74 times or Abby picking her nose, or you talking non stop. You probably ruined 5 or 6 families dinner with all the noise. Of course he says she wasn't bad at all this time. Oh how I wish someone would video you and the fam without you knowing and send it to you so you could see how flucking annoying and disgraceful you all are. If you can't control her, don't go and annoy others. If you would have been consistant in teaching her how human beings act in public. And all the concern about poor Ab and where will she eat her sugar laden crap for breakfast while millions of people can't even afford food. How about grilling all your expensive steaks etc out on your overpriced grill that you probably got for free. Anything can be made on a grill. Even breakfast and it melts cheese wonderfully! And you could eat outside even. Boy I wish I had your problems......

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sweetums

VIP Member
I had to laugh at the "Do we fight?" podcast they posted yesterday. Asshole ssid Pigfucklet brings up the past that has nothing to do with the arguement at hand. She agreed she DC oes. Hmmmm...lets see...what could Asshole possibly have done in the past that she throws at him??? We all know he does not make mistskes since he has infinite wisdom. Oh wait....there was that one time he knocked up the cute normal woman and had a normal daughter with her who he doesn't give two shits about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Seriously Big P
You think a short haircut on Ab is going to clue us in that she is special needs?

I wonder if the Masses hold back on Ab gaining skills she needs.
I mean, what kind of channel would Assa have without a profoundly disabled daughter.
I certainly think that they are somewhat holding her back, at least subconsciously. Not necessarily for vlog content (as a story about overcoming hardships toward a happy ending generally sells better), but because they kind of like having an ever dependent child. At least Asshat does. He has a teenager he can drag around like a puppet. Who never challenges him, disagrees with him or flat out tells him to go fuck himself.
He can also gain attention and praise for being the perfect daddy, burdened with a disabled daughter, but alway handling it with a smile (he only truly went apeshit when his other child was discovered and threatened to challenge his image). And finally, having Abbie guarantees special treatment and freebies.
I think that big P. eventually went along with it (most likely seeing the dollar signs and also the positive attention), but I do think she has huge regrets now that Abbie slowly but steadily outgrows the cute stage. I think they both are too narcissistic to see their own role in Abbies failed progress, but the reality is slowly starting to sink in...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Kermy

VIP Member
I don't think so if it doesn't mean anything to you. I am Jewish too, and I like rosaries, I collect them. I also do know what a nativity scene is. My my dad's second marriage was to an Italian lady.
I don't think wearing a rosary in a Halloween costume is disrespectful to the church.
Actually wearing a rosary as jewelry is highly offensive. It's an object that's used for prayers and has significant meaning. How would you feel if someone dressed as a rabbi and carried the Torah around basically semi mocking it.
Same principal, sorry not sorry but she's an ass .. fine dress as a nun but don't use a rosary as a decoration or jewelry.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"From These Hogs"
YIPPEE 12m vlog

1. Clickbait for both thumbnail and title...cuz you know forcing someone, anyone to do things is always a great idea... just in case *sarcasm,* 🙄
2. The benches are big to accommodate your fat asses....next dumb question
3. And here we go, he's gonna prove they used a form of social stories...of course we don't see it so only his word for it and you know what that's worth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. Whew ok caught my breath
5. Oh excuse me while I vomit... I don't need him to give me self help shit that he ripped off from a self help book
6. Really, she loves riding in cars and carts....yea I could see how a ride in a go cart would make her uncomfortable......NOT🙄.... at least it's something she likes
7. Guaranteed cart was way too small for Piggy but damn would have been fun to see
8. Ok way to long on this shit at the go cart place
9. Good job...what the fuck she didn't do anything🙄
10. Oh goodie mini golf...boorrriiing on a good day
11. Nice unflattering shot of Piggy though
12. Ok you just know Piggy actually got the overpriced tackle box for her hair shit. After all that hairdo takes some work to be that ugly
13. Abbie doesn't give a shit
14. Another too long sequence
15. Filler time....damn wish it was Miller time
16. Sure bring the kid with sensory issues to an arcade...notice that sequence was a short one 🤣...wonder why....idiots
17. Blah blah blah Asswipe
18. Still claiming she never tries to elope...yea whatever
19. Blah blah blah
20. This vlog was over 6 seconds in
21. Ok as much as I hate saying it the drone footage for after the beep was pretty
The end

Overall this vlog was just boring, made to induce the awe factor in the leghumpers.

Next we should be getting into the Piggy melt down, people are so mean to me

Wonder if it will be an oh so solemn, Piggy squeezing out fake tears(or trying to) vlog of be nice people

We shall see

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

whatamidoinghere

Isaiah is looking rough lately. The hairstyle is doing nothing for his weight gain.
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
"people get remodels done, we go on vacations"
yes but not during A GOD DAMN PANDEMIC YOU MORON

• Heart
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Finally home and kind of caught up.
This vlog was filmed Friday. For someone who works 80 hrs a week he is falling further and further behind.
And why does he think everyone he yaks at is "interested in working with us"??!! Even his comment in the car later, he cant retire because people were staring so they still need educated. His ego is bigger than his gut. Im surprised his knobby little legs can support all that, but I digress...:)...what I think Asa fails to understand is that people are probably annoyed by Abbies behavior, but more annoyed that the parents are oblivious to it or do not care. Those "stares" were for YOU Asa, not Abbie. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I Wonder Why ;)😃
Can you imagine if she did attend an appointment? Well, Mrs Maas let's get you on the scales. Oh my god, what happened since I last saw you? Oh, I only had two spoonfuls of any meal, never ate any ice cream or doughnuts, only drank black coffee, been walking the dogs every day, been on my Peleton bike every day, swam 20 lengths every day, never eat junk takeaway food - just cant imagine why I am as fat as I am. According to my husband, who knows everything, must be something wrong with your surgery. I rest my case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Screenshots and sarcasm time! With a hefty dose of anger...

Has Cilly ever bought Abbie clothes that aren't significantly reduced? Because a $5 t-shirt yesterday, and today $7 jeans. How about you spend some of Abbie's hard earned money on, I don't know, HER? So smart, leave the dogs in the backyard with an open gate while you go buckle Abbie in. Is Cilly physically unable to also buckle Abbie in? What a lard ass.
20201027_190158.jpg

Welcome home Abbie. Must have been one hell of a day! This is not how you make Abbie appear as a typical teenager.
20201027_190230.jpg

That isn't a fancy hair box. It is a $2 box to hold various items. I have a very similar one that I found at Walmart. Way to nitpick Ass about the hair ties. It is almost as if you expect to drop it and spill everywhere. Oh look, Abbie gets a donut and apple juice for a "snack" of Dunkin donuts.
20201027_190340.jpg

I hope Abbie made a big mess in Cilly's "studio" when she left the bubble maker there. I really did not need to see Cilly trying to dance.
20201027_191135.jpg

Yeah, they returned some normalcy for Abbie. But guess what, she has already started to wear out the springs and has ripped the couch from her rocking. The couch is barely a year old!
20201027_190448.jpg

I do believe Maverick rolled his eyes over Ass' impersonation of a lion tamer.
20201027_190512.jpg

Probably the most attention Sandy has gotten, ever. He looked like an idiot.
20201027_190535.jpg

Anyone else hope he busted his ass after the stampede down the stairs? Just me? Sorry not sorry.
20201027_190554.jpg

Is there a weight limit on the ottoman? Because the way Cilly shrieked about him standing on it has me wondering. Abbie just wants to be left the fuck alone. Make up your mind, does she or doesn't she thrive on chaos.
20201027_190604.jpg

If Abbie was "mellow" by your standards, it still is enough to make people stare. Why do I wonder if they were having to block her from helping herself to someone else's food. Don't even pretend like you were unbothered. Poor Abbie looked almost ashamed when they were talking about it in the car. I still think she understands. For all who have been watching, her back and neck look so very painful. That is not normal posture for a fifteen year old.
20201027_190624.jpg

And now we enter the furious stage. At the 14:20 mark, Ass is walking up the stairs and walks right by Abbie ON THE TOILET! Dude you have said that you need to watch her when the workers are there that she uses the bathroom without closing the door...EDIT THE FUCKING VLOG SO YOU DON'T SHAME SHOW YOUR TEENAGE, AUTISM PRINCESS ON THE FUCKING TOILET! I am fucking furious for Abbie.*
20201027_190650.jpg

*Anyone catch the name of the representative who is "interested" in their opinions? Because I want to encourage him to
1. Not utilize these fucking tools for anything.
2. Sponsor legislation to prevent parents from sharing their disabled children for money and without consent on the internet.

hey-you-yes-you-fuck-you-asshole.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
time for another installment of
"Hogssions"
16m20s......eh I'll survive

1. Clickbait thumbnail and title...yup we got em
2. What is with the saying how much she paid for shit all of a sudden...the other day her atrocious shirt and now Abbies pants...not like she's gonna plus Stein Mart, they're a victim of COVID and shut down..sorry Piggy no sponsorship
3. Yes Asswipe I know what a drain snake is...along with a one eyed snake🙃
4. Yup here's the "isn't Piggy wonderful" bullshit starting early...so what she made you coffee
5. Who cares .. it's called, say it slowly, election time...I've blocked so many texts and calls and the huge no soliciting sign is a wonderful think. That poor guy is probably sorry he knocked on their door with all the blah blah blah
6. Rule number 1 Asswipe...a politician is alot like you..they say what they think you want to hear...the poor guy probably would have said anything to escape.
7. And if course Piggys phone is dinging
8. Oh thank god finally Asswipe shuts up
9. Of course Piggys got
munchkins in her hoove.
10. Fake maternal moment and isn't Piggy great moment combined at 4m33s. Wow Asswipes been practicing
11. Oh look a fishing tackle box sold as a hair shit organizer...why does a hair shit organizer need a water bottle 🤔. Doesn't matter Summer deems it "so cute"
12. What a stupid ass thing....that's all
13. Burning question time...was the donut Piggys or Abbies...why the hell am I asking, of course it was Piggys
14. Yup they read here...now she's gonna do a makeshift kitchen. Nothing like planning ahead....idiots (aw come on you know you were waiting for it 😉)
15. Damn Asswipes getting some wicked angles on Piggy today
15. God forbid her highness lift anything as heavy as a crockpot...anyone else notice the slip of her saying
"Finish your video" ... not "the "video
Same as my money, my house, my decision...my instead of "our"
Pure speculation but cracks showing?
16. Guessing the bubble machine is gonna disappear soon...oh holy shit she's dancing again for fake maternal moment 2
17. LOL Abbie just grabs it and goes totally ignoring Piggy
18. Blah blah blah couch blah blah blah
19. So much fucking filler
20. Summer giggling like a fucking loon
21. Oh ok Piggy said flag girl
22. Leave the fish alone
23. Oh really the WHOLE restaurant stared
24. Of course the sounds were fucking abnormal
25. How FUCKING LOUD WAS SHE
26. But no crockpot to actually cook
27. Of course Abbie didn't care... She loves chaos remember Asswipe
28. Work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
29. After the beep..dumber than shit and waste of time
The end

Vlog was as usual at least 8 minutes too long.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
God that was really hard wading through all the Maassive’s bullshit. They can’t stand being called out and caught out, they really haven’t done themselves any favours doing the kitchen . Amanda Lee must be project manager on this job as she knows so much about it.
I just love it when they get rattled, I bet Arsewipe had steam coming out of his ears, again, only responding to the negative, these people need to learn to look after the leghumpers.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart