Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea, Cilla pretends to be a mom everyday so she coulda just stuck with that...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She probably got the nun costume because nothing else would fit her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I call BS.
She had to ask her mother what a nativity scene was at Christmas....
And....take your own advice Big Prilly. Stop getting offended and deleting comments you hypocrite.
Excellent point!!!! The costume doesnt offend me but her bullshit does. She can dish it out.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, unless they are trying to keep it a secret I dont see any App State kids. Well, maybe the guy standing between Isaiah and G is from App. But you know, I sure as hell hope Isaiah came home for something beside this. Would I drive 8 hrs to wear a paper plate around my neck to "party" with my parents, my special needs sib and her caregivers? Lets be real...no. He left campus on Halloween for this?!

And yes I agree, P probably couldnt find anything that fit. I think this is why she wanted to be "Peanut Butter and Jelly". The big piece of bread wouldve hid her well LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, unless they are trying to keep it a secret I dont see any App State kids. Well, maybe the guy standing between Isaiah and G is from App. But you know, I sure as hell hope Isaiah came home for something beside this. Would I drive 8 hrs to wear a paper plate around my neck to "party" with my parents, my special needs sib and her caregivers? Lets be real...no. He left campus on Halloween for this?!

And yes I agree, P probably couldnt find anything that fit. I think this is why she wanted to be "Peanut Butter and Jelly". The big piece of bread wouldve hid her well LOL
A loaf would have hid her. A slice would look like an uncrustable

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right? I'm legitimately not sure if that's okay or not. I'm not religious so I have no skin in the game, but I kinda cringed at her not only wearing a nun costume, but wearing what appears to be a cheap $10 bootleg nun costume from the clearance bin at Omar the Tentmaker's Spirit Halloween.
She appears to be wearing a rosary as a necklace, which is extremely incorrect.

• Wow
  • Angry
Was that the best snow while costume they could come up with?? I don’t remember ever seeing Snow White in a tutu. Once again the Maassives have the high dollar costumes and Abbie has a old swimsuit and probable $10 Tutu. 😡😡
They couldn’t even get the tit in the correct size to fit her. It’s too small

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"We need to stop being offended by everything." - she says.

Why is it that the people who shout the loudest about the apparent need to stop being offended are the same ones who seem to enjoy being offensive?

And how offended are they when anyone they come across doesn't immediately understand every nuance of autism? When people stare? When things like TSA lines and stadium check-ins don't kowtow to their family?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.