Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@Sweetums maybe they do.
They say "no bob cut no bangs" cuz well that's looking "special needs".
Apparently there are IDD girls out there with this type of hair cut because someone cared enough about them to keep them looking well groomed and their hair out of their face, eyes and mouths.
🐖 saw these girls and immediately was reminded that Abbie IS IDD but she will let her look disheveled and homeless before ever thinking about what might be best for Abbie.
It's all about 🐖. 100%.
It does not occur to 🐖 that looking like a street urchin makes Abbie look more "special needs".
That is, if you had to pick a certain look for "special needs".
They're ignorant, self centered hambeasts.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
People are so stupid. This virus is not going to be beaten until there is a vaccine. Until that happens, which may be months away, we all have to be sensible and obey the rules. Tonight is Halloween but where I live, in a low risk area, people are not doing trick or treating. The fat Pigs should set an example and not go out endlessly for takeaways and haircuts. The latter was 100% ridiculous. They could have trimmed Abbies her themselves. Every trip they take out constitutes a risk. They are so selfish. All they think about is their fat coffee-addicted selves.

• Heart
  • Angry

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
I'm shocked Prilly had enough sense NOT to wear hijab and/or string a Quran around her neck...imo she's totally clueless!
I wrote on her Cilla’s shit and trash, how disrespectful it was to wear the nun’s mantle, (showing all her hair) and that she would wear a Muslim’s habib like that! Then I used a few intelligent words intimating she lacks insight and intelligence 😉😂. No surprises when I woke up this morning, to 6 likes on my Insta page, but gone from hers! She knows she can’t fling shit at me, because I only said it was disrespectful to the Catholic/ Anglican Churches, about the way she wore it, and personally, the satin material on the wimple was the most offensive to me.

4 for me:0 for pig 😂😂For the newbies here: I have managed to piss Arsewipe off very early in my leghumping phase, then P had WLS as have I, she did none of the pre-req for the surgery. On to the big disclosure, fake crying, and the asinine tiktok that same day, any liking I had for her, went straight out the window.
1st dig was about WLS: that coffee, booze, pasta (most ‘white’ foods) were not good, and she informed me she knows better, yeah right! Continues to be a big FAT fail😂(me: wls in 2000 135kg (300lbs) 2020 95kg(200lbs) still overweight, but happy where I am)
2nd dig: this blew up a bit on P’s insta as it was mixed in with BLM, about the Mio drops they were putting in Ab’s drink had the same ingredients as embaling fluid, antifreeze etc. Abb is on camera many times helping herself to glasses of tap water, and why would they want Mio to sponsor them, with the disgusting ingredients!
No mention of it again!🤗
3: I stated on someone else’s question about the pelaton: that P was never going to do that on a regular basis as she wouldn’t be able to get on it, 20 likes for me, a few ‘rude’ leghumpers, and a ‘why are you so mean’ whine from P: well we all know the answer to that!
I’m assuming I’m banned from that account now, so I only have one more left, and at the rate P is spiralling, it won’t be long 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am not bashing Abbie. I am not being critical of the weight of a 15 year old girl.
But! For her health...I have noticed she seems to be gaining weight in her midsection. Between her diet and sweets that she continually eats...and the genes she has been dealt from both sides...in addition to medications...I think both A&P should be more responsible with getting her some exercise and eating less junk.

And no...I dont make it a point to watch her weight particularly, but it's right there in front of us for all to see. I think it's a matter of her health more than anything else. Get her on track before it's outta control.
Exactly.
I noticed the other day when she was on the couch and it was the way she was sitting, but she is getting cellulite on her inner thighs. Red flag.
They need to be mindful of her weight. She already has very low muscle tone, its quite apparent. She walks with the gait and vigor of an 80 year old. Her neck and back are already a mess. Extra weight will effect her whole body. If she tires and struggles now....add even five years and 20 pounds. Her joints, tendons, spine, all of it will take a beating. And she doesnt even have the ability to tell anyone if she hurts, what hurts, or even request an ibuprofen. Its sad and scary. I wish they would get her into a regular PT/OT program. Take her on walks daily, not once a month. Make her carry groceries in. Have her lug the milk or Tide. Do SOMETHING to engage her muscles!! Hell, she likes candy so much, fine- Asa stand at the top of the stairs and P stand at the bottom. Have her go up and down for a Skittle. I dont care if it sounds bad....nothing else motivates her and she needs exercise. Being thin doesnt mean shes healthy. Even P moves and does more than Abbie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

cucumber

VIP Member
Someone tell me why TF Sandy is closed in her cage (which is now in the family room) while they are all home and right there with her???? She looks sad. I feel awful.

• Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Omg the inertube bags under her eyes! Double up on the sotox and eyearise shit!
Jesus knows that my desire to abide by Tattle rules is the ONLY reason why more has not been done to her ugly open mouth surprise selfies. One drop wonder my ass! Slimelife needs a 100 drop magical potion for that snout.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
First vlog in many, many moons that we did not see them slamming donuts in sweet girls face. How nice! What a waste of time looking for costumes! Cover Hogzilla up with the shit smear tortilla blanket and she can go as a stinky pig in a blanket!
🥁bada bing bada boom!🥁

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. 😻

D73117D7-72A8-4CC8-89A4-62A60A0103E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I would love to see a behind the scenes view of the Massives at a restaurant.. especially where everyone was staring.. I would probably pay to see that. Asshat probably had his big camera in Abbies face and Abbie was honking and thrashing and possibly stealing food off others plates. Summer was giggling like a hyena .. P was unbothered and kept eating... it must have been a sight.

• Haha
  • Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I know from an abundance of experience, both personal and from my job and in about a dozen countries that people are generally extremely understanding (save for the handful of jerks). At least as long as the behaviour is within certain limits and not completely disruptive or permanent. If it is, people expect the companion to be in charge and remove the person. It is basically a compromise.

If all people stared, it is reasonable to assume that you were the problem, Assa! You know if everyone you meet is an asshole...

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of the saga of
"The Scammer and the not so Beautiful Hog"
Buggers 17m5s long.....wish me luck

1. Great, looks like this is gonna be a nausea inducing vlog...get out your Dramamine and Bonine
2. Lame title...cringey thumbnail with Summer grinning like a loon
3. Spanx day for Piggy..she must have gotten new ones
4. Or maybe not 🤣
5. They love to create their own freaking chaos and blame others....
6. Awwww fuckwad is oh so busy
7. What a dumb fucking idea with the rocks....novel idea...sweep the damn walk
8. Guess what, DOGS DIG. The dog is bored, maybe try playing with her outside
9. New name Miss Priss...how long before they call Sandy that
10. And there you have it...he says the racing harness is because Abbie will pull the seatbelt off. Same freaking shoulder seatbelt is in the stupid electric card....fucking nimrod
11. Prompting her to request a fucking donut... 🙄
12. Fake maternal moment 4m3s....but interesting her eyes are lasered in on the donut bag and coffee
13. Cooter Board shout out
14. Blah blah blah
15. That amount of motherfucking laundry is ridiculous...
16. Anyone else notice the black shirt in the donate basket still had the tag on it...
17. Is this whole sequence of Abbie and Summer suppose to be cute... something to give the humpers more Abbie🙄
18. Asshole shut up
19. BORING. More like Piggy picking her candy
20. That shirt is flattering on Piggy.....NOT
21. That cabinet isn't gonna stay that way for long...omfg stop with the stinking cute already
22. How dumb is Summer that she had to ask what the yellow toy (sensory) was....oh yea she's gonna be a great therapist🙄
23. After the beep went on too long, wasn't cute and yup you guessed it made me sick....damn she didn't drop the camera
The end

Another boring, Abbiecentric vlog. Guess he's gonna give the humpers what they want.
Yippee day off tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
Your welcome!
I just wanted to shake him up a bit. It is no skin off of me... He has to live with the drunk spoiled brat Pig, that he had to put to bed last night...
I can only imagine the temper tantrum she had, for being called out about wastefulness... I imagine that arm was swinging a lot last night...🤣
I won’t address Asa either. It is Pig’s channel and again, it is so great to see that the boundary lines slip and he comes to her rescue, on her own channel. He is still a liar, does things on whims and let me tell you, if you have a certain date to start or get something, and they tell you it came early, then you tell them that they can wait to deliver it. He said the cabinets came in and he was notified last minute. They had been planning this for weeks to possibly months. You start then on cleaning out then, not the night before. Start figuring out what you need to keep or throw. Start downsizing and boxing. Gosh, they are the most unorganized people that I have ever seen and I completely agree with the ones that called out that Pig may have some IDD in herself because executive functioning and planning are definitely weak spots for her!

• Heart
  • Haha
How about the blog today where they said they don’t know why people were staring at them in the restaurant. I have two kids with autism people just don’t stare for no reason she was probably being loud imagine having to sit through that. They are so inconsiderate of other people around them.

• Heart

Justcheckingin

Tonight's vlog is clickbait. Did Abbie learn a new word?
I honestly believe they push her in so they don’t have to bathe her. I think they just take her out of her wet clothes and put a new night diaper and pajamas on her. Lazy, unhygienic and sad all wrapped up into one.
For the record, she needs a bath or shower every night. That diaper on her skin 24/7 isn’t good, she needs to be cleaned off and aired out. It really seems like she should be out of a diaper, but if she is in one it should be changed often and she needs to be cleaned appropriately.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi Everyone
Time for the next installment...fuckit I have a headache so I'll just call it
"The Hogs Shitshow"
Mercifully short....YIPPEE

1. FINALLY..can you hear that , it's the hallelujah chorus
2. For a person who claims not to use food reinforcement he sure does use it alot 🙄
3. And all I'm gonna say about Piggy is her boobs are still trying to escape the seatbelt
4. Oh the irony of Asswipe the dick under a sausage house sign...yup I'm 12 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
5. Should we take bets on if they prepped Abbie at all for this
6. Sure as hell doesn't look like it...guess no time for social story board...
7. That's not a haircut..that's a fucking trim that Summer, Becca or Piggy could have done. Slam it in the normal ponytail and trim the fucking ends off in one fell swoop
8. Of course Piggy "didn't think", When it comes to Anbie she never fucking thinks
9. And the excuses now why Abbie wasn't fucking prepped
10. Fake Piggy moment
11. Oh wait now candy wasn't a reinforcement because candy isn't good for you but at 12s he calls the candy a reinforcer
12. Wait he says the candy kinda was but kinda wasn't a reinforcer...Fuck it I give up trying to figure it ouy

13. That sound you hear is the hallelujah chorus singing "why the fuck did we bother"
The end

Two words
Wicked Boring
Seems like a damage control vlog...very Abbiecentric

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

alliecat

She's going to have to go to places out of her comfort zone but an arcade? She will never be forced to go there. I'm not sure why they would chose a place that is so busy. From the pictures she didn't even seem to have a good time and was forced to do everything. Why would you take her to a place where you have to hover over her to help her participate? In my city many kids places have days for special needs kids where the lights are lowered and it's not so loud/busy. It's sad what they put that child through for vlog content.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday
This one's just because it's cute

We all need a little real cute not Piggy cute in our lives

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Dear lord...give it up!
As one of us here already said (sorry I cant remember who it was) Why in the fresh hell would they want this morbidly obese, dirty, smelly, family as their spokespeople? Not to mention Asss has a felony and was not so great a family man with a child he ignores. Not exactly the wholesome family image for sure.

Look who is once again on Cilly's group. Keep pitching that maternal bond you have with Abbie.
Who the hell is the Big P kidding? She wishes she could use her kitchen so she could cook oily noodles for Abbie to play with? When's the last time you did that when your kitchen was available? I dont believe you EVER did that. So stop lying.

Epic ending on today's vlog
They're all sitting around on their fat asses covered by blankets and shoving donuts in their mouths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart