Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appalled Watcher
"Poor you! So hope rehab goes well. Very personal question, which you dont have to answer if you dont want to, but why did you lose your leg?"
Me: No problem.. 2nd time bone infection after many surgeries/complications from 2014 work related injury.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Abbie looks absolutely miserable.. I can only imagine the sensory issues going on with a costume like that..
I swear, Dunkin needs to send them a cease and desist order...
Abbie is more aware of things than given credit for....her feelings, her behaviors, etc.

You know why they sponsored Charli D’Amelio, because she has 90 million followers on Tik Tok fangirling over her.

I don’t understand why they think they deserve all of these sponsors. They literally don’t do anything. They made a YouTube channel because their daughter has autism and they happened to get popular, now they want to be sponsored by a huge company like Dunkin Donuts.....

Ugh it reminds me of this girl I follow on TikTok who has a brother who is autistic. They have already started receiving gifts from fans. If ppl want to send you stuff, fine..... I just will never understand why ppl want a bunch of random stuff from ppl that will just pile up. She made a video exclaiming she’s not exploiting her brother. Um yes you are, you can already see she loves the fame.
Seems quite a few with Autistic family member are following in the steps of the Maass' far as vlogs and such. So sad for those Autistic children or adult people.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh it reminds me of this girl I follow on TikTok who has a brother who is autistic. They have already started receiving gifts from fans. If ppl want to send you stuff, fine..... I just will never understand why ppl want a bunch of random stuff from ppl that will just pile up. She made a video exclaiming she’s not exploiting her brother. Um yes you are, you can already see she loves the fame.
is she the one who does 'rating my autistic brother throughout the day' and then just shows him existing and then she's all like omgggg so cute!! aww!!! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I live in Pennsylvania. With all I've been through with ny leg only to lose it 2 weeks ago...I wonder if it would help pain wise and nerve/anxiety, depression wise. But, my husband wouldn't allow it unless I could get a legalll Rx for it...I'm sure. I'm not even sure if it's medically legal in PA...
I believe you can get a medical card in PA. I love about 20 minutes from a legalized medical weed farm. And I know that distribution centers are now available in northeast PA. Not sure where you are located but it’s worth checking out.

Reactions: 4
Went on a dive for more information. But if they are sponsored, according to FB and IG (fell asleep looking for more info) the video must contain #sponsored or #ad to show that they are receiving a monetary gain by promoting their products. I am trying to figure out if it falls under "unauthorized sales."

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Friday
View attachment 293207

Wishful thinking😉
FB_IMG_1603833643345.jpg

Fingers crossed for a reset.

I can't sleep so I have a couple thoughts:
1. I think I got the mystery solved about no dairy at night. Some people are intolerant to dairy products, it sometimes that makes them poop. Maybe she poops when she is in bed instead of going to the bathroom, and they have to clean her up before she gets ready to school. Or she actually throws up and that takes away her medicine.
2. Right after they put on the tutu on Abbie, she hates and wants to rip it off, but she's been asked to open the door for Summer. She's been living there for how long and she doesn't have the code? And why is she standing at the door laughing like a lunatic?
This isn't correct information. I know there is some speculation with these idiots. But when Ass mentioned the reason for no dairy at night when Summer and Cilly snuck out to buy ice cream late at night, several people were able to say that some of the meds for Abbie at night are indeed affected by dairy.

There are several medications that can not be taken with dairy. It binds with it and prevents it from being absorbed properly. It is probably as simple as the medication she takes at night that makes her sleepy is one. Doubt it has anything to do with pooping.

But its all speculation anyway. But I do wonder if it is the case that dairy inhibits her night meds from working when did they figure this out? Because it certainly a new thing he mentioned
No, you are right @MaidenX. That is exactly why they have stopped the dairy at night. (Also, Abbie isn't a fan of ice cream.)

I wonder if they replaced the Zaxby's button with Dreamettes. She couldn't press that button enough times. Oh I bet there's a "sorry" button too. Like that girl has never been sorry about anything. 🤪🤣🐷🐽
No, if you listened you have heard that she also managed to push the button for Zaxby's during that segment.

There is no "sorry" button because they openly admitted that she doesn't understand that concept of emotions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
YESSS she really should be potty trained!! I would bet when she signs bathroom, she is actually telling them she is soiled.
There are a few Youtubers that I watch and they do give aways out of their pockets. During this pandemic they have done a few Cash giveaways to random people, but also their housekeepers, sitters, Nannies, Lawn guy etc. because they were out of work. I have NEVER SEEN the GREEDY PIGS giveaway anything from their own pockets!! They always have there big fat hands out 😡 Not trying to be mean but if go and look at some of these people who follow them and are so in love with them, some are handicap, special needs or very lonely. Those people beg for them to answer their questions and they never do. It’s sad some are really just looking for a friend, and that’s Piggy’s prey!! I really hope they reap what they sow. Asshole is good at what he does with his clickbait, and his pity parties he puts on!! Ughhhh they make me sick!! Sorry I know I have said that many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This isn't correct information. I know there is some speculation with these idiots. But when Ass mentioned the reason for no dairy at night when Summer and Cilly snuck out to buy ice cream late at night, several people were able to say that some of the meds for Abbie at night are indeed affected by dairy.
Which of her medications are affected by having dairy? All I could find was that antibiotics should not be taken w. dairy and I don't think she's on those.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know why they sponsored Charli D’Amelio, because she has 90 million followers on Tik Tok fangirling over her.

I don’t understand why they think they deserve all of these sponsors. They literally don’t do anything. They made a YouTube channel because their daughter has autism and they happened to get popular, now they want to be sponsored by a huge company like Dunkin Donuts.....

Oh the Maassives throw it all out.

Reactions: 5
Well..well...wellll....Look what has resurfaced. The Good Ol’ Thigh Weenus. 🐷
Hello there chunky fella! 😂😂😂😂

0ABE45F3-F358-4431-B6A7-5E1D94DB9315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Which of her medications are affected by having dairy? All I could find was that antibiotics should not be taken w. dairy and I don't think she's on those.
There are few others. But antibiotics is one though and most common (why probablythe one you found.) I haven't enough coffee or desire in me to go search it out though. Wouldn’t matter in the end because other than a couple we know she was on previously there is no telling what she is currently on now.

Eta... also a lot she is on/given is off label use I am sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There are few others. But antibiotics is one though and most common (why probablythe one you found.) I haven't enough coffee or desire in me to go search it out though. Wouldn’t matter in the end because other than a couple we know she was on previously there is no telling what she is currently on now.

Eta... also a lot she is on/given is off label use I am sure.
Very good points. :)

With as much as Asshat lies about things, it wouldn't surprise me if they have her on some stronger meds for sleeping or some stronger tranquilizers during the day. Lately, a good part of the time she seems very lethargic and out of it. I know that that has been interpreted in certain ways by others but I think there's a decent chance that a good part of what we're seeing is her being on strong meds. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very good points. :)

With as much as Asshat lies about things, it wouldn't surprise me if they have her on some stronger meds for sleeping or some stronger tranquilizers during the day. Lately, a good part of the time she seems very lethargic and out of it. I know that that has been interpreted in certain ways by others but I think there's a decent chance that a good part of what we're seeing is her being on strong meds. Just my opinion.
I agree with you. I know at one time one of Abs meds I had taken before also. It was for anxiety and not only does it numb you and totally zoink you out but highly addictive. I spent a lot of time (if I wasn't falling asleep) so out of my gourd I couldn't tell you what day it was or what I did 5 minutes ago. Not sure she is still on it but pretty sure she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
There's a woman on Youtube with an autistic daughter who started a channel about her business, and then a second channel about her personal life...she has said she's a FA fan. Anyway, she has an Amazon wishlist up, does lives with her and her daughter opening the packages...then constantly berates her viewers for being intrusive and calling her, following her, etc. At one point she deleted her personal channel and said she wouldn't post anymore videos about her personal life because people were being "creepy" but then immediately started a personal channel again and posted vids with her daughter again. She's currently sharing all the info about her daughter's medical issues, including her new diagnoses. This is all in the space of a few months. People are messy. FA is just one of many who've discovered that the keyword "autistic" is a shortcut to getting an audience.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why the hell are they in Vegas?
They aren't.... where on earth did that come from? Lol confusion

Eta... you mean the thing on Ass insta story? That's not a new picture. Date on picture was last year. Not sure what stupid thing was going on in vegas a year ago lol

Reactions: 7
They aren't.... where on earth did that come from? Lol confusion

Eta... you mean the thing on Ass insta story? That's not a new picture. Date on picture was last year. Not sure what stupid thing was going on in vegas a year ago lol
Wasn't that those stupid WEGO awards?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.