Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best part if the vlog...

Abby grabbing tokens and refusing P any. Even when she put her mitts out in the way of Ass Abby still refused her. Then Summer pops up so abby gives her some... the ONE P got was not given to her by Ab.

Pretty clear Ab does not care for P.... and P does a really bad job at pretending to be a mother for the camera.
Wow! Pretty straight forward way of giving a message to someone I'd say!!!

Reactions: 13
It sure looks like she has a blanket or something over head and shoulders like she does on the couch. Either that or her shirt is half on, half off. Regardless....I cannot believe they have not taught her to close the door.

🎶 I chimed in, havent you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door!?"🎶
Love me some Panic!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did you hear that Julie Andrews no longer supports Lipstick Mama's lipstick? It crumbles too easily and gives her bad breath. She explains, "That super color fragile lipstick gives me halitosis."

😶:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday
This one's just because it's cute

We all need a little real cute not Piggy cute in our lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My favorite part of the vlog. 😆😆😆
Abbie holding P's arm and giving the tokens to Asshat instead of her 'Mother'.

ezgif-7-b3ba652e14df.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday
This one's just because it's cute

We all need a little real cute not Piggy cute in our lives
Do you remember April, the giraffe who was pregnant forever at Animal Adventure in NY state? They had a giraffe cam to watch. Apparently, her youngest offspring suddenly passed away yesterday. Your picture reminds me of that. I was engrossed in April baby watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was always critical and concerned about the way Abbie eats. One large mouthful after another scooped up and taken in without first having to have swallowed what is still in the mouth, no real chewing, just swallowing. Food dripping down her chin (milk fron cereal, etc....Seen numerous food timez Asa or Summer wiping Abbie's chin and mouth. Choking hazard. Also her face so cloae to the bowl or plate.
They should of taught her how to eat a long time ago. They should of taught her a lot of things. Ps not going to miss out on a hot meal.

I'm on and off reading/posting. Trying to catch up reading as I sit/lay in re- hab hospital post leg amputation. Not fun but ...at least thinking about Abbie's situation and reading here helps pass time along with other reading material I have, therapy, and trying to recover. Thread posts are moving so fast ...hard to keep up.
So sorry. Sending good vibes and healing prayers.
My father lost his leg as well, absolutely no fun at all.❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Best part if the vlog...

Abby grabbing tokens and refusing P any. Even when she put her mitts out in the way of Ass Abby still refused her. Then Summer pops up so abby gives her some... the ONE P got was not given to her by Ab.

Pretty clear Ab does not care for P.... and P does a really bad job at pretending to be a mother for the camera.
Boy you are so right, and we all have seen many times Prissasses war wounds..the hair pulling and arm pinching.

Reactions: 16
They should of taught her how to eat a long time ago. They should of taught her a lot of things. Ps not going to miss out on a hot meal.

So sorry. Sending good vibes and healing prayers.
My father lost his leg as well, absolutely no fun at all.❤❤
Thank you. 😌 Sorry about your dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know that the fatties spend a ton on a normal
Week in take out , but just imagine what they have spent in take out during this kitchen reno ........they are somewhat forced to eat out and must be loving every minute of it !!!!!! Any practical family could eat at home and make due with what they have ..........spend spend spend !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone
time for another installment of
"Hogssions"
16m20s......eh I'll survive

1. Clickbait thumbnail and title...yup we got em
2. What is with the saying how much she paid for tit all of a sudden...the other day her atrocious shirt and now Abbies pants...not like she's gonna plus Stein Mart, they're a victim of COVID and shut down..sorry Piggy no sponsorship
3. Yes Asswipe I know what a drain snake is...along with a one eyed snake🙃
4. Yup here's the "isn't Piggy wonderful" bullshit starting early...so what she made you coffee
5. Who cares .. it's called, say it slowly, election time...I've blocked so many texts and calls and the huge no soliciting sign is a wonderful think. That poor guy is probably sorry he knocked on their door with all the blah blah blah
6. Rule number 1 Asswipe...a politician is alot like you..they say what they think you want to hear...the poor guy probably would have said anything to escape.
7. And if course Piggys phone is dinging
8. Oh thank god finally Asswipe shuts up
9. Of course Piggys got
munchkins in her hoove.
10. Fake maternal moment and isn't Piggy great moment combined at 4m33s. Wow Asswipes been practicing
11. Oh look a fishing tackle box sold as a hair tit organizer...why does a hair tit organizer need a water bottle 🤔. Doesn't matter Summer deems it "so cute"
12. What a stupid ass thing....that's all
13. Burning question time...was the donut Piggys or Abbies...why the hell am I asking, of course it was Piggys
14. Yup they read here...now she's gonna do a makeshift kitchen. Nothing like planning ahead....idiots (aw come on you know you were waiting for it 😉)
15. Damn Asswipes getting some wicked angles on Piggy today
15. God forbid her highness lift anything as heavy as a crockpot...anyone else notice the slip of her saying
"Finish your video" ... not "the "video
Same as my money, my house, my decision...my instead of "our"
Pure speculation but cracks showing?
16. Guessing the bubble machine is gonna disappear soon...oh holy tit she's dancing again for fake maternal moment 2
17. LOL Abbie just grabs it and goes totally ignoring Piggy
18. Blah blah blah couch blah blah blah
19. So much bleeping filler
20. Summer giggling like a bleeping loon
21. Oh ok Piggy said flag girl
22. Leave the fish alone
23. Oh really the WHOLE restaurant stared
24. Of course the sounds were bleeping abnormal
25. How bleeping LOUD WAS SHE
26. But no crockpot to actually cook
27. Of course Abbie didn't care... She loves chaos remember Asswipe
28. Work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
29. After the beep..dumber than tit and waste of time
The end

Vlog was as usual at least 8 minutes too long.
I think this may be the last vlog I can actually watch...what a waste of time.

• Heart
View attachment 291939
Hahaha The question was answered. But of course, not by Asshat! 🙄
Now she grabs prepped foods...or unprepped...in the kitchen on cilla's stuff&things when they have her "help" Priscilla's cook. Or, if she's left unattended with a whole pizza on the counter that she pretty much ate except maybe 1 slice and a couple others she partially ate!

Reactions: 9
Now she grabs prepped foods...or unprepped...in the kitchen on cilla's stuff&things when they have her "help" Priscilla's cook. Or, if she's left unattended with a whole pizza on the counter that she pretty much ate except maybe 1 slice and a couple others she partially ate!
A lot of us think that was staged.

• Heart
  • Wow
Best part if the vlog...

Great minds think alike! lol I just had to make a gif of that moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Asshat tries to dress things up all nicely as if he's doing this great thing for Abbie's benefit. But really it's because HE wants to go out and do these things, to get vlog content and whatever other reasons. But not for Abbie's benefit.
It's another example of him flip flopping on what bothers or upsets Abbie and what doesn't. Sometimes he makes exceptions and modifies what they're doing because of her sensory processing disorder. Then we have days like last night's vlog where he basically acted like "What sensory processing disorder?? Abbie is just a lazy teenager who doesn't want to do anything so, we're going to make her."
I agree with the other members who brought this up. There were SO many things on their little day trip that must have been way over-stimulating and sensory overload for Abbie. This would make her want to shut down and be unable to really have that "good experience" that Asshat was going on and on about.
It seems like Asshat tries to employ exposure therapy with Abbie. Forcing her to confront head on the things that bother and upset her. Now, I'm not a professional by any means but I really don't think exposure therapy is appropriate for Abbie or would have any real chance of working for her in a positive or beneficial way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Good morning, afternoon, evening fellow tattlers. Hope your day/night is a fabulous one!
23CC07BB-8A65-49E0-B55A-4AF7942E2CA1.jpeg

• Heart
I honestly don't see how Issy was able to be seen in public with Pigcill and not die of shame. If I had a mother that looked like Piggy, I wouldn't want to be seen with her in public. Surely you'd be too embarassed to have that thing as a mother, what with her huge gunt, redwood legs, lisp, droopy snout and constant snout wiping. She's a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.