Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh at the "Do we fight?" podcast they posted yesterday. Asshole ssid Pigfucklet brings up the past that has nothing to do with the arguement at hand. She agreed she DC oes. Hmmmm...lets see...what could Asshole possibly have done in the past that she throws at him??? We all know he does not make mistskes since he has infinite wisdom. Oh wait....there was that one time he knocked up the cute normal woman and had a normal daughter with her who he doesn't give two shits about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What do you all reckon this kitchen refit is going to cost?
New appliances alone probably close to o 10k or more depending what they get.

And then if they put in new sink etc.

Really hard to say I have no idea what the materials cost and contractors charge out in Florida.

I have never paid someone to do anything for me so I can't guess either lol

For those of us not in the US, can you enlarge on Habitat for Humanity? Is it a charity or what we call a reclamation yard where people pay for items?
It is a charity. They build homes and refurbish homes to help out low income families that are struggling. They use donated items like that in builds or sell them in their store at big discounts to help fund the housing program

Reactions: 13
For those of us not in the US, can you enlarge on Habitat for Humanity? Is it a charity or what we call a reclamation yard where people pay for items?
It's a charity. They do a number of things, but they're best known for building homes for homeless people, and renovating or rebuilding homes for people whose homes are no longer safe. They've recently started opening locations known as "Re-Stores" where they sell used furniture and home improvement goods such as cabinetry and tile, both to the general public and to home construction professionals.

Reactions: 11
Asa is so greedy that he went and spent several hundred dollars on batteries for Abbies old golf cart because he couldnt get what he wanted for it without replacing them. No one can convince me that he would knowingly toss out thousands of dollars worth of countertop and backsplash if there was a chance to make a buck on it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't believe Priscilla did much of the cleaning out of anything.. probably a few things or sorting through a few things whem the camera was on. Most times I watched the vlogs she was sitting in the office, sitting on the sofa, driving to whereever, carrying in take out food or... in the kitchen conversing and occasional shots of her ???...prepping/cooking food... or attempting to make it seem like Abbie was "helping" her cook (keeping Abbie's hands away from grabbing the food). Just my thoughts.
I dont think she does anything nowadays in the way of cleaning. Those horrid fake nails would suffer and I really dont think she can bend down or kneel to do anything useful. I bet Jeepdollars was put to work in clearing stuff out and the poor cleaning lady did the rest. God, would I love to hear the cleaning ladys take on things.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Asa is so greedy that he went and spent several hundred dollars on batteries for Abbies old golf cart because he couldnt get what he wanted for it without replacing them. No one can convince me that he would knowingly toss out thousands of dollars worth of countertop and backsplash if there was a chance to make a buck on it lol.
Yeah but he's also lazy. All he had to do was order the batteries from Amazon or whatever. Selling the kitchen materials would take work.

Lord, I've posted so much today...can you tell I'm putting off studying? Yell at me if I reply again in the next few hours. (No, don't.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont think she does anything nowadays in the way of cleaning. Those horrid fake nails would suffer and I really dont think she can bend down or kneel to do anything useful. I bet Jeepdollars was put to work in clearing stuff out and the poor cleaning lady did the rest. God, would I love to hear the cleaning ladys take on things.
Yes indeed! I bet there would be some stories!

Reactions: 6
Habitat for Humainty is both a charity and sort-of business. They build homes for people that could never afford to own one. They usually require homeownership classes and the individuals have to work a certain % on the home, during the build.
They also run Habitat for Humanity store fronts. These stores will take donations in (either by drop off or they will even pick up in some cases), then they either sell to contractors, individuals and in some cases, individuals are given vouchers to purchase items to fix their homes up, through the local social services offices... Many organizations will even shop there and use their goods to fix houses up for people in need...
It is a great organization and really helps the whole communities. They even have weekend workshops, to teach kids how to build and create things with minimal items or discarded items..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Habitat for Humainty is both a charity and sort-of business. They build homes for people that could never afford to own one. They usually require homeownership classes and the individuals have to work a certain % on the home, during the build.
They also run Habitat for Humanity store fronts. These stores will take donations in (either by drop off or they will even pick up in some cases), then they either sell to contractors, individuals and in some cases, individuals are given vouchers to purchase items to fix their homes up, through the local social services offices... Many organizations will even shop there and use their goods to fix houses up for people in need...
It is a great organization and really helps the whole communities. They even have weekend workshops, to teach kids how to build and create things with minimal items or discarded items..
Thank you all of you for the explanations about Habitat for Humanity. Knowing there is such an organisation just makes me mad that they let the workmen basically smash up the whole kitchen. They made no attempt to have anything reused. Disgusting!

Reactions: 14
(Don't yell at me, I'll study, I swear)

It occurs to me it's also a major dick move for the Maassholes not to donate any of their old kitchen stuff considering what a big deal they made in earlier vlogs about what a treat it was for them to have new furniture, because they had only ever had hand-me-downs before. Yet another situation in which it was okay for them to benefit off handouts...but as soon as they're in a position to pay it forward, they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Money doesn't buy happiness. So very true. The Pigs are desperately trying to buy happiness and it is not working. They have no friends and to me that speaks volumes. The Hoglets small circle of friends will soon tire of him and his crass extravagance. He needs to get real and dissociate himself from his scamming parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I quickly googled what Samsung conduction cooktop cost. It was $2499.00 at Lowes, Home Depot and Best Buy. It is more expensive if it is an oven. Reviews vary on how well they work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know guyth - maybe she doesn’t always read her comments - or maybe she’s actually considering?!? 😂😂 momma wants a real sugar daddy! 🐽🐽

From her post office 2 days ago, comment posted yesterday:
LOL! Asa better look out! He could have a replacement soon enough!

Also, with their fighting thing, Asa never takes blame and Priscilla veers off the issues by bringing up other things...They literally need a marriage counselor stat! Both of these issues are huge red flags. I wouldn’t doubt that they cut each other down and Priscilla throws the adultery and other daughter in his face.. They are the last people that anyone needs to be seeking marriage goals from... I would literally take that from Cody Brown and his 4 wives (in Sister Wives), before I would Asa and Priscilla..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am increasingly convinced she is doing social media trainings for the beauty guides. (Since they have so much experience with that part.) Honestly, I don't think anyone should take make-up application to anyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hope as project manager for the new trough/kitchen Amanda Lee wears a helmet to protect the little bit of a brain that she has left.
I
I am increasingly convinced she is doing social media trainings for the beauty guides. (Since they have so much experience with that part.) Honestly, I don't think anyone should take make-up application to anyone.

She is a mess! Nothing attractive about her...Nothing!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really dont see how the Massives could be that well off. All their youtube channels are on the downward slide. P cant be doing that well in Slimelife if she is looking for other scam options. Most MLMs are smoke and mirrors and very few are actually doing as well as they let on.. they encourage "acting rich" to attract more downline.

I bet they are both up to their necks in debt and things could crumble very quickly. They have no concept of saving money. They are one scheme after another and when they do have money they cant spend it fast enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Forgot one Cilla. #youlooklikeafuckingidiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Training them in what? She surely can’t apply makeup, her fashion sense, well she doesn’t have any and the ‘pigs ears ‘ earring collection is horrendous. What can she give to anyone, oh I know how to scam, how to write bad cheques, how NOT to be a good mother, how to doctor your pictures to tit, how to get the best out of your Spanx. As a U.K. citizen Ms Von Hog I don’t need anything that you have to offer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.