Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep shoving those doughnuts in her. She definitely looks like she needs it, right? One day sweet girl is going to be just as big, and twice as much fun as her Mama Sow Cow.😏
2B1457E1-D78B-48AE-B17C-9C9DD176F2BD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If you add it all up the amount of money they have spent in the last 18 months is quite frightening..

The house
The Noddy cart
The boat
Furniture for the new house
College fees for Hogshit Hoglet
Kitchen renovation
Endless DD runs
Eating out
Pigs shopping addiction
WLS
New roof
New cameras and computers
Holidays flights, hotels
New fridge freezer

I'm sure I've forgotten some things. I cant even begin to add all this up but it is a ridiculous amount.

P.S. I forgot Abbies picnic bike and the electric scooters
Snacks. Lol. Tuition?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🐷: Either we are looking super cute, or people just want to stare......
Yea, about that...lets just go with #2 Pigcill.
Assa should whack her with his lion taming wand every time she even starts to say super cute!

View attachment 290482
Aha? Forward or back-handed? Wiping the nose again? Surely Asa and Summer would be wiping theirs too!!!!???? πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm afraid Kermy is hiding.
I don't blame them.
The whole thing was it's crappy monologue with Assa regurgitating everything over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just feel for Abbie! What's going to happen to her when this whole thing blows up on them. And, sorry...but I can't see her brother taking over her care full time or other. I may be wrong but....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone
time for another installment of
"Hogssions"
16m20s......eh I'll survive

1. Clickbait thumbnail and title...yup we got em
2. What is with the saying how much she paid for tit all of a sudden...the other day her atrocious shirt and now Abbies pants...not like she's gonna plus Stein Mart, they're a victim of COVID and shut down..sorry Piggy no sponsorship
3. Yes Asswipe I know what a drain snake is...along with a one eyed snakeπŸ™ƒ
4. Yup here's the "isn't Piggy wonderful" bullshit starting early...so what she made you coffee
5. Who cares .. it's called, say it slowly, election time...I've blocked so many texts and calls and the huge no soliciting sign is a wonderful think. That poor guy is probably sorry he knocked on their door with all the blah blah blah
6. Rule number 1 Asswipe...a politician is alot like you..they say what they think you want to hear...the poor guy probably would have said anything to escape.
7. And if course Piggys phone is dinging
8. Oh thank god finally Asswipe shuts up
9. Of course Piggys got
munchkins in her hoove.
10. Fake maternal moment and isn't Piggy great moment combined at 4m33s. Wow Asswipes been practicing
11. Oh look a fishing tackle box sold as a hair tit organizer...why does a hair tit organizer need a water bottle πŸ€”. Doesn't matter Summer deems it "so cute"
12. What a stupid ass thing....that's all
13. Burning question time...was the donut Piggys or Abbies...why the hell am I asking, of course it was Piggys
14. Yup they read here...now she's gonna do a makeshift kitchen. Nothing like planning ahead....idiots (aw come on you know you were waiting for it πŸ˜‰)
15. Damn Asswipes getting some wicked angles on Piggy today
15. God forbid her highness lift anything as heavy as a crockpot...anyone else notice the slip of her saying
"Finish your video" ... not "the "video
Same as my money, my house, my decision...my instead of "our"
Pure speculation but cracks showing?
16. Guessing the bubble machine is gonna disappear soon...oh holy tit she's dancing again for fake maternal moment 2
17. LOL Abbie just grabs it and goes totally ignoring Piggy
18. Blah blah blah couch blah blah blah
19. So much bleeping filler
20. Summer giggling like a bleeping loon
21. Oh ok Piggy said flag girl
22. Leave the fish alone
23. Oh really the WHOLE restaurant stared
24. Of course the sounds were bleeping abnormal
25. How bleeping LOUD WAS SHE
26. But no crockpot to actually cook
27. Of course Abbie didn't care... She loves chaos remember Asswipe
28. Work 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
29. After the beep..dumber than tit and waste of time
The end

Vlog was as usual at least 8 minutes too long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone
time for another installment of
"Hogssions"
16m20s......eh I'll survive

1. Clickbait thumbnail and title...yup we got em
2. What is with the saying how much she paid for tit all of a sudden...the other day her atrocious shirt and now Abbies pants...not like she's gonna plus Stein Mart, they're a victim of COVID and shut down..sorry Piggy no sponsorship
3. Yes Asswipe I know what a drain snake is...along with a one eyed snakeπŸ™ƒ
4. Yup here's the "isn't Piggy wonderful" bullshit starting early...so what she made you coffee
5. Who cares .. it's called, say it slowly, election time...I've blocked so many texts and calls and the huge no soliciting sign is a wonderful think. That poor guy is probably sorry he knocked on their door with all the blah blah blah
6. Rule number 1 Asswipe...a politician is alot like you..they say what they think you want to hear...the poor guy probably would have said anything to escape.
7. And if course Piggys phone is dinging
8. Oh thank god finally Asswipe shuts up
9. Of course Piggys got
munchkins in her hoove.
10. Fake maternal moment and isn't Piggy great moment combined at 4m33s. Wow Asswipes been practicing
11. Oh look a fishing tackle box sold as a hair tit organizer...why does a hair tit organizer need a water bottle πŸ€”. Doesn't matter Summer deems it "so cute"
12. What a stupid ass thing....that's all
13. Burning question time...was the donut Piggys or Abbies...why the hell am I asking, of course it was Piggys
14. Yup they read here...now she's gonna do a makeshift kitchen. Nothing like planning ahead....idiots (aw come on you know you were waiting for it πŸ˜‰)
15. Damn Asswipes getting some wicked angles on Piggy today
15. God forbid her highness lift anything as heavy as a crockpot...anyone else notice the slip of her saying
"Finish your video" ... not "the "video
Same as my money, my house, my decision...my instead of "our"
Pure speculation but cracks showing?
16. Guessing the bubble machine is gonna disappear soon...oh holy tit she's dancing again for fake maternal moment 2
17. LOL Abbie just grabs it and goes totally ignoring Piggy
18. Blah blah blah couch blah blah blah
19. So much bleeping filler
20. Summer giggling like a bleeping loon
21. Oh ok Piggy said flag girl
22. Leave the fish alone
23. Oh really the WHOLE restaurant stared
24. Of course the sounds were bleeping abnormal
25. How bleeping LOUD WAS SHE
26. But no crockpot to actually cook
27. Of course Abbie didn't care... She loves chaos remember Asswipe
28. Work 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
29. After the beep..dumber than tit and waste of time
The end

Vlog was as usual at least 8 minutes too long.
#3! LMAO! 😝😝
And of course #21. πŸ₯³
Fantastic job as always!😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What are they bitching about being looked at? Abbie looks at others while eating and Asshole tapes. Lmao...Asshole is out of breath from doing his ridiculous lion taming tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That was a pitiful vlog. Ass talks too much about absolutely nothing.

Summer looked extra wide in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh asshat, I don’t buy for one minute that the politician wants to work with you. Keep selling your lies and spinning things to fit your narrative and make you feel important.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So how does it feel being stared at while you are trying to stuff your faces full??? Maybe they were staring at how much food was on your table, or Thumpers camel toe, or Pigfucklet wiping her nose 74 times or Abby picking her nose, or you talking non stop. You probably ruined 5 or 6 families dinner with all the noise. Of course he says she wasn't bad at all this time. Oh how I wish someone would video you and the fam without you knowing and send it to you so you could see how flucking annoying and disgraceful you all are. If you can't control her, don't go and annoy others. If you would have been consistant in teaching her how human beings act in public. And all the concern about poor Ab and where will she eat her sugar laden crap for breakfast while millions of people can't even afford food. How about grilling all your expensive steaks etc out on your overpriced grill that you probably got for free. Anything can be made on a grill. Even breakfast and it melts cheese wonderfully! And you could eat outside even. Boy I wish I had your problems......

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As someone who used to be involved in local politics, I know how the visit has happened. You just let the people ramble on about their problems, nod, say "yeah" or "uh-huh" whenever they stop to breathe in again, maybe ask one follow up question and finally say that this was very interesting and ask if they are interesetd to leave their mail for further questions (or the town hall newsletter, people should really read the fine print). Luckily, I never had to go door to door. I just sat in a room for 90 minutes every week and waited for people to show up and tell me about their neighbours or chemtrails or whatever.
I mean it made Asshet feel important. Like giving candy to a toddler. so maybe it was worth the poor guys sanity...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this a new "scream" stim Abbie's doing ? So high pitched .
And her hair!!! No wonder she looks wild...
So...we seem to be doing more distance or side view filming rather than close ups or looking at the camera for long.
Aha! Bubble light toy was found I see. How come Abbie's not holding it I wonder.
Good thing he didn't hit Maverick and Sandy with that drain snake!
Sorry to hear a lot of people were staring...probably Abbie's hair look and some verbal stmming that she likes to do.
I have to stop posting....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a perfect hair care idea...cut her bleeping hair! Short and cute. Including bangs that don’t hang in her eyes. No hair ties or water bottle, etc. so much easier in the morning and no tight hair-headaches for Abbie. And cheaper than buying a tackle box on Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello everyone.
Thanks for the new thread.
Im gonna read and catch up tomorrow.
I'm off to bed. 🀘🏽❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh how I wish someone would video you and the fam without you knowing and send it to you so you could see how flucking annoying and disgraceful you all are.
I'm actually shocked this hasn't happened yet. At some point someone's gonna film their own unedited behind the scenes footage of the spectacle the Massholes make and post it publicly on Youtube.

Wonder how revealing that would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshots and sarcasm time! With a hefty dose of anger...

Has Cilly ever bought Abbie clothes that aren't significantly reduced? Because a $5 t-shirt yesterday, and today $7 jeans. How about you spend some of Abbie's hard earned money on, I don't know, HER? So smart, leave the dogs in the backyard with an open gate while you go buckle Abbie in. Is Cilly physically unable to also buckle Abbie in? What a lard ass.
20201027_190158.jpg

Welcome home Abbie. Must have been one hell of a day! This is not how you make Abbie appear as a typical teenager.
20201027_190230.jpg

That isn't a fancy hair box. It is a $2 box to hold various items. I have a very similar one that I found at Walmart. Way to nitpick Ass about the hair ties. It is almost as if you expect to drop it and spill everywhere. Oh look, Abbie gets a donut and apple juice for a "snack" of Dunkin donuts.
20201027_190340.jpg

I hope Abbie made a big mess in Cilly's "studio" when she left the bubble maker there. I really did not need to see Cilly trying to dance.
20201027_191135.jpg

Yeah, they returned some normalcy for Abbie. But guess what, she has already started to wear out the springs and has ripped the couch from her rocking. The couch is barely a year old!
20201027_190448.jpg

I do believe Maverick rolled his eyes over Ass' impersonation of a lion tamer.
20201027_190512.jpg

Probably the most attention Sandy has gotten, ever. He looked like an idiot.
20201027_190535.jpg

Anyone else hope he busted his ass after the stampede down the stairs? Just me? Sorry not sorry.
20201027_190554.jpg

Is there a weight limit on the ottoman? Because the way Cilly shrieked about him standing on it has me wondering. Abbie just wants to be left the duck alone. Make up your mind, does she or doesn't she thrive on chaos.
20201027_190604.jpg

If Abbie was "mellow" by your standards, it still is enough to make people stare. Why do I wonder if they were having to block her from helping herself to someone else's food. Don't even pretend like you were unbothered. Poor Abbie looked almost ashamed when they were talking about it in the car. I still think she understands. For all who have been watching, her back and neck look so very painful. That is not normal posture for a fifteen year old.
20201027_190624.jpg

And now we enter the furious stage. At the 14:20 mark, Ass is walking up the stairs and walks right by Abbie ON THE TOILET! Dude you have said that you need to watch her when the workers are there that she uses the bathroom without closing the door...EDIT THE bleeping VLOG SO YOU DON'T SHAME SHOW YOUR TEENAGE, AUTISM PRINCESS ON THE bleeping TOILET! I am bleeping furious for Abbie.*
20201027_190650.jpg

*Anyone catch the name of the representative who is "interested" in their opinions? Because I want to encourage him to
1. Not utilize these bleeping tools for anything.
2. Sponsor legislation to prevent parents from sharing their disabled children for money and without consent on the internet.

hey-you-yes-you-fuck-you-asshole.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.