Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201028_222601.jpg

Let's see if
A. This gets answered
B. Gets deleted
C. Is answered by Amanda or Tonia 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MaidenX

VIP Member
Best part if the vlog...

Abby grabbing tokens and refusing P any. Even when she put her mitts out in the way of Ass Abby still refused her. Then Summer pops up so abby gives her some... the ONE P got was not given to her by Ab.

Pretty clear Ab does not care for P.... and P does a really bad job at pretending to be a mother for the camera.

• Heart
  • Haha

Simplelife

Instead of all these Leghumpers saying everyone is jealous of them, why don’t they ask when is the construction going to begin for something for Abbie in that house!! They are literally creating a Non Sensory home. They have taken away so much from her, funny shit is this HOME WAS bought for ABBIE!! INCONSIDERATE MORONS!!

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Was she right about Asa being awake when Abbie jumped in the pool in the May 28 vlog? Not that that makes it any better

Also I love how all of a sudden the coffee bar cabinet is just a cabinet from Lowe's that was cut to fit...when they talked about getting it, it was a guy who was going to make the cabinet for them. They love to pretend they're getting the best stuff, till they're called out on how wasteful they are.
Asa was awake but they were all upstairs and finishing up and getting ready for bed. Their alarm system let them know that someone was on the pool deck. Asa went down and she proceeded to jump into the pool. They fail to acknowledge that while she is out there thrashing, she could have slipped and fallen into the pool.
I stated “went to bed” but for me, that doesn’t mean sleep. When I “go to bed” that means I am decompressing and getting ready to go to sleep. I am finishing up tidying my room, getting a bath and ready for bed. I don’t go back downstairs or do anything outside my room... I didn’t say they were asleep when it happened but within their bedroom for bed time...
Also, yes they talked that custom made coffee bar up for like 3 or 4 vlogs, at least! That someone was coming to measure and make them the coffee bar to take up the room from the other fridge to the small fridge.. It was talked about and talked about! That could have been donated! The island was around 10 years old, that could have been donated...
Again, so much they script or recreate... They can’t even keep up with it all..

• Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.
I agree he could of cut that bit out. But by keeping it in. He was counting on someone seeing it. Commenting. Therefore causing others to go back to the vlog thus creating more views!
He is a sly fat fucker! He knew exactly what he was doing!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi Everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hogging"
Shit he's back to the almost 16m vlogs 🙄

1. Wonder which new restaurant, oops word, she learned and if the humpers will be orgasmic about it
2. Grow the fuck up Asswipe, you're too old to be using the word homey. And sure you gave the kid $20 but. Why do all these moments miss being filmed, or is it just me thinking that.
3. Filler filler filler
4. Bets on that suit staying on ... I say not for long
5. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FAT ASS FUCKER PUSHED HER IN THE POOL LIKE THAT
6. Did she drag her there by that arm too...nice way to dislocate something. They could have just let her sit outside. ASSHOLES
7. Plus my eyes from the back view of Piggy. Small miracles, at least it wasn't the bikini
8. Abbie obviously doesn't want to be in the pool...are they so fucking desperate for content
9. Damn Piggys tone when she says the snowing in Utah shit
10. Bribery with food AGAIN...but no they don't use food reinforcement. Keep your lies straight Asswipe.
11. OMFG leave her alone and shut the fuck up Summer
12. Great , you know Asswipe pushed Abbie in the pool at 2m57s ....
13. God this is going on for fucking ever
14. Aww fake maternal moment time..took almost 4m tonight
15. Good god she looks enormous in that dress..no not enormous, ginormous
16. Damn she barely fits through the door
17. Aww another fake moment
18. Ugh fucking supercute
19. Nope don't care what you put on your steak. It's just going to be overpriced crap.
20. Filler...you know it's bad when he's reading labels
21. Oh did I mention cross promotion, you know the thing he claimed not to do
22. Ok not yo be gross but how ths fuck can Summers nose be that close to the cough cushion and Abbies ass....🤢
There is something wrong with that woman
23. Abbie wants to get away and Summer holds her back....grow the fuck up Summer
24. And another segment going on too long
25. And if course Piggys fat ass and gunt parked on the couch on her motherfucking phone....as usual
26. This whole segment is ridiculous and way too fucking long
27. Of course Abbie hits Dreamette and Zaxbys repeatedly on the IPAD...just cycling through
28. She was being mean because your an ass Summer so both Asswipe and Summer shut the fuck up
29. OMFG MAKE IT STOP ALREADY
30. Not even half way through
31. They have no clue what Abbie does and doesn't know
32. OMFG with the goddamn donuts
33. Ok no need to analyze..move the fuck on
34. Of course Piggy went for Dunkin...how many donuts do you think Piggy will scarf down before she gets home
35. Still pushing for that sponsorship
36. Finally goodbye
37. I hate to admit this but the ghost pepper donut was pretty good
The end

This is another vlog that went on entirely too long...so fucking boring
50a43992093a17ad4ae8540246c04c6e--scripture-quotes-bible-verses.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Finally home and kind of caught up.
This vlog was filmed Friday. For someone who works 80 hrs a week he is falling further and further behind.
And why does he think everyone he yaks at is "interested in working with us"??!! Even his comment in the car later, he cant retire because people were staring so they still need educated. His ego is bigger than his gut. Im surprised his knobby little legs can support all that, but I digress...:)...what I think Asa fails to understand is that people are probably annoyed by Abbies behavior, but more annoyed that the parents are oblivious to it or do not care. Those "stares" were for YOU Asa, not Abbie. Idiot.
I wonder if A has ever had a good ass kicking from a real man, bc he needs one

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
She's such an idiot
Doesn't she realize that with this statement she just threatened to stop her fucked up crap lifestyle, and I use the term loosely, channel
"Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this"
Oh if only this would happen...pigs chance in hell but we can dream
And
I wonder how Asswipe feels about the
"My house, my money, my decision"
She definitely has him by the short and curries

• Heart

Mookies mom

So, long time lurker- usually I just read and laugh, but tonight’s vlog bothered me!! As soon as they walked into that hair salon I knew the ceilings were going to be an issue! Like how do they not prepare for this stuff? Common sense is something they lack!

• Heart

Magpie2020

Seriously, watch this. Godcilla bought like 90% candy, 9% toys, and 1% shaving cream and containers. Abbie gets the shaving cream first, and hates it jumps in the pool. Then she goes after the candy like she's never been fed before. It is the most funniest thing I think I seen on her channel. The cringe factor is really high, you will love it.
Since joining the tattlers I just can't bring myself to WATCH any of their BS ......Once your eyes are open to all the LIES,SCAMS, and inconsistencies there is no going back . But I love all the members who Bring us the updates ...Thank you :)

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My opinion - I think our religious discussion can be put to rest. Its like politics - can get quite sensitive and heat-provoking.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Awe! Wonder why Pig opted out of driving a go-cart? 🐽

Probably not the best time to take your IDD daughter, who can’t keep her fingers out of her nose, to a theme park. What the fuck are the masks for if she is touching everything in between nose digs? Where are the smart people in their lives? Surely they have at least a few that can put together intelligent thoughts that can guide them in their ignorance. Geez Louise!

F10EF365-6259-4382-B43C-7025248B8AC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Simplelife

That house seems so cluttered now with the “studio”,it never seemed to be very roomy before. Maybe it’s the layout, just can’t see paying that much money for that house! To each their own but nothing is appealing to me with that house.That new Studio is because Piggy probably can’t handle them stairs!! All we heard was this house was for Abbie. Abbies forever home BULLSHIT!! Just as it was said before Abbie is just the Cash Cow!!

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
That Tonia and Amanda are so F'ing rude! 😡😡😡 They need shutting down!
That wasn’t a rude question, it was a valid one. How does Abbie get checked at the dentist while having candy fed to her.

I can’t believe they really have her trained like a dog. I don’t even understand what shoving gummy bears in her mouth is supposed to do. There is no way my daughter would be getting fed candy to behave. It goes to show what little control they do have over Abbie. What little they have worked with her that they have to feed her candy to behave. I think Assa overreacts. I bet Abbie would have been calm at the hair cutting place if he wasnt there making a huge scene with his camera and reinforcers.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, unless they are trying to keep it a secret I dont see any App State kids. Well, maybe the guy standing between Isaiah and G is from App. But you know, I sure as hell hope Isaiah came home for something beside this. Would I drive 8 hrs to wear a paper plate around my neck to "party" with my parents, my special needs sib and her caregivers? Lets be real...no. He left campus on Halloween for this?!

And yes I agree, P probably couldnt find anything that fit. I think this is why she wanted to be "Peanut Butter and Jelly". The big piece of bread wouldve hid her well LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Keep shoving those doughnuts in her. She definitely looks like she needs it, right? One day sweet girl is going to be just as big, and twice as much fun as her Mama Sow Cow.😏
2B1457E1-D78B-48AE-B17C-9C9DD176F2BD.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MaxsMom

The stupid audacity of these people! I think of it as ....beautiful Karma. They think it’s just fine for Abbie to stare at people while eating a meal, in fact, Miss Priss even includes an LOL.! So why isn’t it ok for people to stare at them? What goes around, comes around. Usually Karma takes a little longer to appear, and in this situation it was just a couple of days. I LOVE it!! How’s it feel to be stared at while eating?

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)

• Heart
  • Sick

greencarpet

Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!

• Heart
  • Wow