Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Jigsy for the thread title. :)

Please continue here!
Thanks to Jigsy and Pink marshmallow ❤

I suppose after all the negative comments about the new kitchen we can expect another boo hoo vlog with them both crying and saying what wonderful people they are and how the haters are garbage people yah de yah .........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Cilly thought this kitchen renovation would bring more people to her channel, it worked. Seems there is a lot of people who are upset with their decision. I am waiting for them to slip up and mention a tax deduction because it is for her "business." She is like a DList influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If Cilly thought this kitchen renovation would bring more people to her channel, it worked. Seems there is a lot of people who are upset with their decision. I am waiting for them to slip up and mention a tax deduction because it is for her "business." She is like a DList influencer.
Can someone tell me how this tax write off works, I’ve never had a business

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Instead of all these Leghumpers saying everyone is jealous of them, why don’t they ask when is the construction going to begin for something for Abbie in that house!! They are literally creating a Non Sensory home. They have taken away so much from her, funny tit is this HOME WAS bought for ABBIE!! INCONSIDERATE MORONS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's such an idiot
Doesn't she realize that with this statement she just threatened to stop her fucked up crap lifestyle, and I use the term loosely, channel
"Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this"
Oh if only this would happen...pigs chance in hell but we can dream
And
I wonder how Asswipe feels about the
"My house, my money, my decision"
She definitely has him by the short and curries

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
God that was really hard wading through all the Maassive’s bullshit. They can’t stand being called out and caught out, they really haven’t done themselves any favours doing the kitchen . Amanda Lee must be project manager on this job as she knows so much about it.
I just love it when they get rattled, I bet Arsewipe had steam coming out of his ears, again, only responding to the negative, these people need to learn to look after the leghumpers.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember when they announced the kitchen remodel? I have a theory that since P needs all the attention, she stole the idea of renovating her kitchen because of Lauren’s pregnancy. There is no way Lauren’s video was coincidental.
I hope as project manager for the new trough/kitchen Amanda Lee wears a helmet to protect the little bit of a brain that she has left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

thanks for posting those!
and oh my! a Samsung Induction oven with no visible knobs...must be nice & pricey

Reactions: 22
Isaiah is looking rough lately. The hairstyle is doing nothing for his weight gain.

"people get remodels done, we go on vacations"
yes but not during A GOD DAMN PANDEMIC YOU MORON

• Heart
Reactions: 32
thanks for posting those!
and oh my! a Samsung Induction oven with no visible knobs...must be nice & pricey
Think between 1500 and 3000 depending. And that's just cooktop. Sure P getting the two stacked ovens. She is a pro chef after all.

BTW calling anyone a chef (she saud her dads are) irks me. Chefs are trained... usually in formal school or under the wing of someone who did. If not you are a cook. Pure and simple. Be like calling herself a dermatologist or cosmetologist because she is pushing her garbage scumlife stuff. She is nothing... in every way. And saw comment once someone saying she is trying to be Martha Stewart... hate to tell her Martha Stewart would dislike her. Not just saying that either. She is pretty outspoken on people like P.

Anyway... I am grumpy today it seems. But she really needs a reality kick to the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Your welcome!
I just wanted to shake him up a bit. It is no skin off of me... He has to live with the drunk spoiled brat Pig, that he had to put to bed last night...
I can only imagine the temper tantrum she had, for being called out about wastefulness... I imagine that arm was swinging a lot last night...🤣
I won’t address Asa either. It is Pig’s channel and again, it is so great to see that the boundary lines slip and he comes to her rescue, on her own channel. He is still a liar, does things on whims and let me tell you, if you have a certain date to start or get something, and they tell you it came early, then you tell them that they can wait to deliver it. He said the cabinets came in and he was notified last minute. They had been planning this for weeks to possibly months. You start then on cleaning out then, not the night before. Start figuring out what you need to keep or throw. Start downsizing and boxing. Gosh, they are the most unorganized people that I have ever seen and I completely agree with the ones that called out that Pig may have some IDD in herself because executive functioning and planning are definitely weak spots for her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's such an idiot
Doesn't she realize that with this statement she just threatened to stop her fucked up crap lifestyle, and I use the term loosely, channel
"Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this"
Oh if only this would happen...pigs chance in hell but we can dream
And
I wonder how Asswipe feels about the
"My house, my money, my decision"
She definitely has him by the short and curries
Comments begging Pigfuckles to please please show her #backofthebox recipies in 3....2....1....go!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think between 1500 and 3000 depending. And that's just cooktop. Sure P getting the two stacked ovens. She is a pro chef after all.

BTW calling anyone a chef (she saud her dads are) irks me. Chefs are trained... usually in formal school or under the wing of someone who did. If not you are a cook. Pure and simple. Be like calling herself a dermatologist or cosmetologist because she is pushing her garbage scumlife stuff. She is nothing... in every way. And saw comment once someone saying she is trying to be Martha Stewart... hate to tell her Martha Stewart would dislike her. Not just saying that either. She is pretty outspoken on people like P.

Anyway... I am grumpy today it seems. But she really needs a reality kick to the head.
Oh gosh yes! I remember Martha Stewart calling people out for trying to imitate her and teach others.
Don’t forget, if Priscilla tries to write the whole kitchen off for her company, then Martha and her may share another common interest, behind jail bars, if they can’t figure a way out of it. The IRS takes tax fraud very seriously and I can guarantee that CPA company (that is a LLC) is making them still sign on their tax documents, especially if they push to write the whole remodel off. This makes her liable for her own tax records in the eyes of the IRS..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Your welcome!
I just wanted to shake him up a bit. It is no skin off of me... He has to live with the drunk spoiled brat Pig, that he had to put to bed last night...
I can only imagine the temper tantrum she had, for being called out about wastefulness... I imagine that arm was swinging a lot last night...🤣
I won’t address Asa either. It is Pig’s channel and again, it is so great to see that the boundary lines slip and he comes to her rescue, on her own channel. He is still a liar, does things on whims and let me tell you, if you have a certain date to start or get something, and they tell you it came early, then you tell them that they can wait to deliver it. He said the cabinets came in and he was notified last minute. They had been planning this for weeks to possibly months. You start then on cleaning out then, not the night before. Start figuring out what you need to keep or throw. Start downsizing and boxing. Gosh, they are the most unorganized people that I have ever seen and I completely agree with the ones that called out that Pig may have some IDD in herself because executive functioning and planning are definitely weak spots for her!
Was she right about Asa being awake when Abbie jumped in the pool in the May 28 vlog? Not that that makes it any better

Also I love how all of a sudden the coffee bar cabinet is just a cabinet from Lowe's that was cut to fit...when they talked about getting it, it was a guy who was going to make the cabinet for them. They love to pretend they're getting the best stuff, till they're called out on how wasteful they are.

Can someone tell me how this tax write off works, I’ve never had a business
When you run a business, you're essentially taxed on your business' profits. You figure out profits by subtracting the expenses of running the business from the total money the business made. So if customers paid your business $100,000 last year, but you spent $50,000 on renting your office space, you would deduct (a.k.a "write off") the $50,000 in rent and just pay taxes on the remaining $50,000 in profit.

Deducting any area of your home, or any purchase that is used partially for business and partially for personal time is complicated, because you can't deduct 100% of that expense...you're supposed to estimate the percentage of the time that thing is used for business, and then only deduct that percentage of the area's/item's price. And then if you get audited you have to make the IRS agent agree with you that your percentage calculation was correct. So what percentage of their family kitchen can they deduct? Also, whatever you deduct is supposed to be considered "customary and necessary" for running your business, so in A&P's case if they ever got audited they would have to argue that most YouTubers have studio spaces and that they could not run their media business without a studio space.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Your welcome!
When he said they came early... he also said they were on time... so I wondered if they showed up when they actually said they would but he assumed they would be late (you know he always is.)

Honestly I think he was just late as usual and just making it THEIR fault because in typical narcissist fashion he can do no wrong and it's always someone elses fault.

Even the few minutes of their podcast I could stomach he didn't own up to his part in any arguments... it was always ya I did this but it was because you did something.

So any claim of fault always come with conditions that are not because of them. Sure he reacted badly but other people shouldn't make him!

But ya was hard to understand if they were actually early or just on time and he was late leaving. Both if them lie and contradict themselves every other word so who the hell knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.