Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard him say on the vlog when talking to the guy that came round that he was talking to a couple with an eighteen month old who had autism. I know someone on here will be able to answer, how can they tell at that Young an age, genuinely interested.

Reactions: 5
I'm actually shocked this hasn't happened yet. At some point someone's gonna film their own unedited behind the scenes footage of the spectacle the Massholes make and post it publicly on Youtube.

Wonder how revealing that would be.
I would love to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Finally home and kind of caught up.
This vlog was filmed Friday. For someone who works 80 hrs a week he is falling further and further behind.
And why does he think everyone he yaks at is "interested in working with us"??!! Even his comment in the car later, he cant retire because people were staring so they still need educated. His ego is bigger than his gut. Im surprised his knobby little legs can support all that, but I digress...:)...what I think Asa fails to understand is that people are probably annoyed by Abbies behavior, but more annoyed that the parents are oblivious to it or do not care. Those "stares" were for YOU Asa, not Abbie. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have a perfect hair care idea...cut her bleeping hair! Short and cute. Including bangs that don’t hang in her eyes. No hair ties or water bottle, etc. so much easier in the morning and no tight hair-headaches for Abbie. And cheaper than buying a tackle box on Amazon.
Not the bayang, the bayang uh oh woah woah f**k nooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What will stop her? There must be a mechanism for these poor suckered women to report her.
Just looking at Prissasses skin should do it, her skin is terrible and I'm guessing that's why she doesn't wear make-up all the time..Summer's skin is terrible also. Run Summer Run.

Reactions: 8
I would love to see a behind the scenes view of the Massives at a restaurant.. especially where everyone was staring.. I would probably pay to see that. Asshat probably had his big camera in Abbies face and Abbie was honking and thrashing and possibly stealing food off others plates. Summer was giggling like a hyena .. P was unbothered and kept eating... it must have been a sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I heard him say on the vlog when talking to the guy that came round that he was talking to a couple with an eighteen month old who had autism. I know someone on here will be able to answer, how can they tell at that Young an age, genuinely interested.
At 18 months old, there is an early screening they can do.

About 10 years ago, around this age, unless a child is severely handicap, they were given a global developmental delay or even a PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified) diagnosis. This means that they could get limited services and help but they are showing signs of Autism or something developmentally delayed.

Nowadays, children at 18 months-2 years are being labeled with Autism, even if they are higher functioning.. That way they can get full services under the Autism service

Then every 3 years, children usually do get re-evaluated and sometimes early diagnoses work themselves out. They are seeing a lot of early-diagnoses of Autism actually be dropped around the age of 8-12 years old now. This happens within the medical or educational fields. Early intervention is working but the label needed to be there to get certain services (especially ABA)..

What does this mean? Who only knows? Does the brain re-wire itself? The ABA therapy hides it enough, so that it can’t be seen in testing? Or is the child just having a slight delay from typical peers and everyone jumps early?
There is great debates about this now..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Summer must not have any friends at all! It is so weird how her whole life revolves around them! It’s obvious she is very immature for being 22 years old, but something is just not right there. I bet when Asshat said they were going to watch a movie she was sitting right in between them 2. I can’t imagine a 22 year old on a Friday night wanting to spend it with those 2 idiots!! I bet she bathes Abbie everyday.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Summer must not have any friends at all! It is so weird how her whole life revolves around them! It’s obvious she is very immature for being 22 years old, but something is just not right there. I bet when Asshat said they were going to watch a movie she was sitting right in between them 2. I can’t imagine a 22 year old on a Friday night wanting to spend it with those 2 idiots!! I bet she bathes Abbie everyday.
Its really sad ... she needs to be enjoying her twenties... off camera and with others in her own age range and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How about the blog today where they said they don’t know why people were staring at them in the restaurant. I have two kids with autism people just don’t stare for no reason she was probably being loud imagine having to sit through that. They are so inconsiderate of other people around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshots and sarcasm time! With a hefty dose of anger...

Has Cilly ever bought Abbie clothes that aren't significantly reduced? Because a $5 t-shirt yesterday, and today $7 jeans. How about you spend some of Abbie's hard earned money on, I don't know, HER? So smart, leave the dogs in the backyard with an open gate while you go buckle Abbie in. Is Cilly physically unable to also buckle Abbie in? What a lard ass.
View attachment 290541
Welcome home Abbie. Must have been one hell of a day! This is not how you make Abbie appear as a typical teenager.
View attachment 290542
That isn't a fancy hair box. It is a $2 box to hold various items. I have a very similar one that I found at Walmart. Way to nitpick Ass about the hair ties. It is almost as if you expect to drop it and spill everywhere. Oh look, Abbie gets a donut and apple juice for a "snack" of Dunkin donuts.
View attachment 290543
I hope Abbie made a big mess in Cilly's "studio" when she left the bubble maker there. I really did not need to see Cilly trying to dance.View attachment 290544
Yeah, they returned some normalcy for Abbie. But guess what, she has already started to wear out the springs and has ripped the couch from her rocking. The couch is barely a year old!View attachment 290545
I do believe Maverick rolled his eyes over Ass' impersonation of a lion tamer.
View attachment 290546
Probably the most attention Sandy has gotten, ever. He looked like an idiot.View attachment 290547
Anyone else hope he busted his ass after the stampede down the stairs? Just me? Sorry not sorry.
View attachment 290548
Is there a weight limit on the ottoman? Because the way Cilly shrieked about him standing on it has me wondering. Abbie just wants to be left the duck alone. Make up your mind, does she or doesn't she thrive on chaos.
View attachment 290549
If Abbie was "mellow" by your standards, it still is enough to make people stare. Why do I wonder if they were having to block her from helping herself to someone else's food. Don't even pretend like you were unbothered. Poor Abbie looked almost ashamed when they were talking about it in the car. I still think she understands. For all who have been watching, her back and neck look so very painful. That is not normal posture for a fifteen year old.
View attachment 290550
And now we enter the furious stage. At the 14:20 mark, Ass is walking up the stairs and walks right by Abbie ON THE TOILET! Dude you have said that you need to watch her when the workers are there that she uses the bathroom without closing the door...EDIT THE bleeping VLOG SO YOU DON'T SHAME SHOW YOUR TEENAGE, AUTISM PRINCESS ON THE bleeping TOILET! I am bleeping furious for Abbie.*
View attachment 290551

*Anyone catch the name of the representative who is "interested" in their opinions? Because I want to encourage him to
1. Not utilize these bleeping tools for anything.
2. Sponsor legislation to prevent parents from sharing their disabled children for money and without consent on the internet.
Him face planting into the entertainment center would have been very entertaining for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe thats why she is stickin' around?

• Haha
Hi everyone
time for another installment of
"Hogssions"
16m20s......eh I'll survive

1. Clickbait thumbnail and title...yup we got em
2. What is with the saying how much she paid for tit all of a sudden...the other day her atrocious shirt and now Abbies pants...not like she's gonna plus Stein Mart, they're a victim of COVID and shut down..sorry Piggy no sponsorship
3. Yes Asswipe I know what a drain snake is...along with a one eyed snake🙃
4. Yup here's the "isn't Piggy wonderful" bullshit starting early...so what she made you coffee
5. Who cares .. it's called, say it slowly, election time...I've blocked so many texts and calls and the huge no soliciting sign is a wonderful think. That poor guy is probably sorry he knocked on their door with all the blah blah blah
6. Rule number 1 Asswipe...a politician is alot like you..they say what they think you want to hear...the poor guy probably would have said anything to escape.
7. And if course Piggys phone is dinging
8. Oh thank god finally Asswipe shuts up
9. Of course Piggys got
munchkins in her hoove.
10. Fake maternal moment and isn't Piggy great moment combined at 4m33s. Wow Asswipes been practicing
11. Oh look a fishing tackle box sold as a hair tit organizer...why does a hair tit organizer need a water bottle 🤔. Doesn't matter Summer deems it "so cute"
12. What a stupid ass thing....that's all
13. Burning question time...was the donut Piggys or Abbies...why the hell am I asking, of course it was Piggys
14. Yup they read here...now she's gonna do a makeshift kitchen. Nothing like planning ahead....idiots (aw come on you know you were waiting for it 😉)
15. Damn Asswipes getting some wicked angles on Piggy today
15. God forbid her highness lift anything as heavy as a crockpot...anyone else notice the slip of her saying
"Finish your video" ... not "the "video
Same as my money, my house, my decision...my instead of "our"
Pure speculation but cracks showing?
16. Guessing the bubble machine is gonna disappear soon...oh holy tit she's dancing again for fake maternal moment 2
17. LOL Abbie just grabs it and goes totally ignoring Piggy
18. Blah blah blah couch blah blah blah
19. So much bleeping filler
20. Summer giggling like a bleeping loon
21. Oh ok Piggy said flag girl
22. Leave the fish alone
23. Oh really the WHOLE restaurant stared
24. Of course the sounds were bleeping abnormal
25. How bleeping LOUD WAS SHE
26. But no crockpot to actually cook
27. Of course Abbie didn't care... She loves chaos remember Asswipe
28. Work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
29. After the beep..dumber than tit and waste of time
The end

Vlog was as usual at least 8 minutes too long.
Kermy, I love your critiques! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshots and sarcasm time! With a hefty dose of anger...

Has Cilly ever bought Abbie clothes that aren't significantly reduced? Because a $5 t-shirt yesterday, and today $7 jeans. How about you spend some of Abbie's hard earned money on, I don't know, HER? So smart, leave the dogs in the backyard with an open gate while you go buckle Abbie in. Is Cilly physically unable to also buckle Abbie in? What a lard ass.
View attachment 290541
Welcome home Abbie. Must have been one hell of a day! This is not how you make Abbie appear as a typical teenager.
View attachment 290542
That isn't a fancy hair box. It is a $2 box to hold various items. I have a very similar one that I found at Walmart. Way to nitpick Ass about the hair ties. It is almost as if you expect to drop it and spill everywhere. Oh look, Abbie gets a donut and apple juice for a "snack" of Dunkin donuts.
View attachment 290543
I hope Abbie made a big mess in Cilly's "studio" when she left the bubble maker there. I really did not need to see Cilly trying to dance.View attachment 290544
Yeah, they returned some normalcy for Abbie. But guess what, she has already started to wear out the springs and has ripped the couch from her rocking. The couch is barely a year old!View attachment 290545
I do believe Maverick rolled his eyes over Ass' impersonation of a lion tamer.
View attachment 290546
Probably the most attention Sandy has gotten, ever. He looked like an idiot.View attachment 290547
Anyone else hope he busted his ass after the stampede down the stairs? Just me? Sorry not sorry.
View attachment 290548
Is there a weight limit on the ottoman? Because the way Cilly shrieked about him standing on it has me wondering. Abbie just wants to be left the duck alone. Make up your mind, does she or doesn't she thrive on chaos.
View attachment 290549
If Abbie was "mellow" by your standards, it still is enough to make people stare. Why do I wonder if they were having to block her from helping herself to someone else's food. Don't even pretend like you were unbothered. Poor Abbie looked almost ashamed when they were talking about it in the car. I still think she understands. For all who have been watching, her back and neck look so very painful. That is not normal posture for a fifteen year old.
View attachment 290550
And now we enter the furious stage. At the 14:20 mark, Ass is walking up the stairs and walks right by Abbie ON THE TOILET! Dude you have said that you need to watch her when the workers are there that she uses the bathroom without closing the door...EDIT THE bleeping VLOG SO YOU DON'T SHAME SHOW YOUR TEENAGE, AUTISM PRINCESS ON THE bleeping TOILET! I am bleeping furious for Abbie.*
View attachment 290551

*Anyone catch the name of the representative who is "interested" in their opinions? Because I want to encourage him to
1. Not utilize these bleeping tools for anything.
2. Sponsor legislation to prevent parents from sharing their disabled children for money and without consent on the internet.

View attachment 290592
I live for your pictorials!! LOL

Now....I missed Abbie on the toilet. But is she sitting on the toilet while wrapped in a blanket?! Im sorry.....but omfg. They all wrap up in those blankets all the time...wont say more...but thats gross and lazy. Who in the entire hell would allow this? 🤢 🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I would love to see a behind the scenes view of the Massives at a restaurant.. especially where everyone was staring.. I would probably pay to see that. Asshat probably had his big camera in Abbies face and Abbie was honking and thrashing and possibly stealing food off others plates. Summer was giggling like a hyena .. P was unbothered and kept eating... it must have been a sight.
Poor Abbie...why, just why subject her to tbe staring, etc... ??? At least act concerned and try to soothe her some how to control the stimming and yelling! Geez...

I live for your pictorials!! LOL

Now....I missed Abbie on the toilet. But is she sitting on the toilet while wrapped in a blanket?! Im sorry.....but omfg. They all wrap up in those blankets all the time...wont say more...but thats gross and lazy. Who in the entire hell would allow this? 🤢 🤢🤢
Yes. Love the screen shots! 😄

Reactions: 12
I’m missing something here. The bangs?
Go on YouTube type in: not the banyang
This was a viral Tik Tok.
How about the blog today where they said they don’t know why people were staring at them in the restaurant. I have two kids with autism people just don’t stare for no reason she was probably being loud imagine having to sit through that. They are so inconsiderate of other people around them.
Thank you for that. Being in a restaurant is no place to be spitting out autism awareness. I just hope one day I get a chance to be in the same restaurant and if Abbie went off I would hope that Assa will come to my table, I would tell him that me and my family just came back from the hospital and my grandpa is on the ventilator we don't think he's going to make it, you know Coronavirus. Anyway my mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer, and by the way can you make your kid stop screaming. Okay have a nice day. Bye bye.

• Heart
  • Wow
Go on YouTube type in: not the banyang
This was a viral Tik Tok.

Thank you for that. Being in a restaurant is no place to be spitting out autism awareness. I just hope one day I get a chance to be in the same restaurant and if Abbie went off I would hope that Assa will come to my table, I would tell him that me and my family just came back from the hospital and my grandpa is on the ventilator we don't think he's going to make it, you know Coronavirus. Anyway my mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer, and by the way can you make your kid stop screaming. Okay have a nice day. Bye bye.
Okay...got it! Oh, that Tik Tok!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.