Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"From These Hogs"
YIPPEE 12m vlog

1. Clickbait for both thumbnail and title...cuz you know forcing someone, anyone to do things is always a great idea... just in case *sarcasm,* 🙄
2. The benches are big to accommodate your fat asses....next dumb question
3. And here we go, he's gonna prove they used a form of social stories...of course we don't see it so only his word for it and you know what that's worth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. Whew ok caught my breath
5. Oh excuse me while I vomit... I don't need him to give me self help tit that he ripped off from a self help book
6. Really, she loves riding in cars and carts....yea I could see how a ride in a go cart would make her uncomfortable......NOT🙄.... at least it's something she likes
7. Guaranteed cart was way too small for Piggy but damn would have been fun to see
8. Ok way to long on this tit at the go cart place
9. Good job...what the duck she didn't do anything🙄
10. Oh goodie mini golf...boorrriiing on a good day
11. Nice unflattering shot of Piggy though
12. Ok you just know Piggy actually got the overpriced tackle box for her hair tit. After all that hairdo takes some work to be that ugly
13. Abbie doesn't give a tit
14. Another too long sequence
15. Filler time....damn wish it was Miller time
16. Sure bring the kid with sensory issues to an arcade...notice that sequence was a short one 🤣...wonder why....idiots
17. Blah blah blah Asswipe
18. Still claiming she never tries to elope...yea whatever
19. Blah blah blah
20. This vlog was over 6 seconds in
21. Ok as much as I hate saying it the drone footage for after the beep was pretty
The end

Overall this vlog was just boring, made to induce the awe factor in the leghumpers.

Next we should be getting into the Piggy melt down, people are so mean to me

Wonder if it will be an oh so solemn, Piggy squeezing out fake tears(or trying to) vlog of be nice people

We shall see

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It appeared to me that Assa wanted to ride go carts and have a little fun with Summer.
He knew going in that 🐖 couldn't fit in one of those cars. 😂
He wanted the fun with to continue so it was off to miniature golf! 🐖 was included but bless her heart, she just couldn't bend over to remove the balls from the cups. 😁
None of them gave 2 shits that the roller coaster was freaking Abbie out. They just pressed on like they always do without giving Abbie's feelings a 2nd thought. It's all about them always!
They justify torturing Abbie by "forcing fun" saying oh, once she's doing whatever she's perfectly fine and loves it!
I say bullshit. It's just more lies for content. Abbie wasn't "having fun".
I do not think she even understood where she was or what she was doing.
It was constant prompting to play golf.
Assa wanted to do these things and Abbie was forced to be in the mix. It was a day of fun for Assa and Summer.
I wonder if they cleaned their hooves after being in the game room, touching that screen, before heading to 🐖's favorite spot for "treat".
Probably not because none of them even wore their masks properly.
They suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Awe! Wonder why Pig opted out of driving a go-cart? 🐽

Probably not the best time to take your IDD daughter, who can’t keep her fingers out of her nose, to a theme park. What the duck are the masks for if she is touching everything in between nose digs? Where are the smart people in their lives? Surely they have at least a few that can put together intelligent thoughts that can guide them in their ignorance. Geez Louise!

F10EF365-6259-4382-B43C-7025248B8AC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do agree that everything was way too long for Abbie though..
When she was sitting and throwing the ball, that is it. You could tell she was beyond done with that activity.. If only she could have gotten her hands on the camera and thrown it!
Also, does he think he is going to get the putt-putt golf place to purchase his drone footage? Seriously? Those went along way too long...
I loved how Abbie didn't give any coins to Priscilla. That showed a lot right there! She gave most of them to Asa and a few to Summer towards the end..
I hated the arcade. It was a very busy day, you can tell that and for most kids on the Autism Spectrum, that is literally a nightmare. Between all the noise, blinking lights, movement, darkness, etc., it can make their brains hurt after just a short while.
Oh and keep up with that 105lb weight loss Priscilla. You are literally increasingly becoming delusional by the day. You couldn't apparently ride the go karts, then it is off to Rita's custard (which is just sugar packed) and then off to Dunkin before home (noticed the cup in Asa's hand on the way in the house) and lets not forget the Chickfila before going and we all know you didn't order off their healthy side of the menu.. Sugar, sugar and empty carbs.. You are working harder and harder to undo that weight loss surgery, I will say that..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshots and Sarcasm! Let me preface this with the blankets statement...masks worn correctly by covering your mouth and nose save lives. The mayor of Duval has put in place a mask mandate despite the idiot FL governor who seems to think we have "rounded the corner" on the pandemic. With the reach Fathering Autism has from the leghumpers, is it outrageous to think they could do some good by wearing a mask, correctly and consistently? (I will say Abbie seems to be doing great wearing it, better than they ever gave her credit for being able to tolerate.)

Oh look, more fast food! What no Dunkin coffee? Who are these imposters? I am so glad after WLS, Cilly can eat Chik-fil-A. But keep believing your lies about maintaining your weight loss. Also, horizontal stripes ARE NOT your friend.
20201028_182026.jpg

I will admit she did eventually seem to enjoy the ride in the go-kart, but she seemed skeptical for most of it. I wonder how the amusement park would feel if they knew you were vlogging while driving the go-kart? Hopefully karma bites you in the ass for this recklessness.
20201028_182216.jpg

Oh look, I ahouldn't be surprised that Cilly didn't go. Can you imagine how she would have gotten in and out of the go-kart if she fit? Let alone keep the go-kart from dragging on the pavement from her weight? But of course she has her camera at the ready to show off those paternal moments to her Lipstick Mamas and leghumpers.
20201028_182240.jpg

I did laugh when Abbie did this. She didn't seem to enjoy any of the putt putt golf.
20201028_182258.jpg

Look at how many people help Abbie do an activity...tell me again how she enjoyed this? Why is Summer wearing Abbie's backpack? I wonder if during a jump cut, someone Abbie tossed it.
20201028_182325.jpg

Lots of jump cuts. I really hate these shots from the camera set up like this. I hope people stared, a lot.
20201028_182342.jpg

I bet she tried to make an escape here. Thank goodness everyone was there to stop her.
20201028_182402.jpg

No Cilly didn't drop her cell phone, she is laughing at Summer who apparently thinks she is at a driving range, not miniature golf. I have to agree with others who think Summer is a psuedodaughter for Cilly to experience normal mother-daughter interactions with since she will never have that with Abbie.
20201028_182423.jpg

Yep, she is totally enjoying this "forced fun" trip.
20201028_182440.jpg

Oh look, maternal moment. Let me force Abbie to participate in the last hole. The course is empty. I wonder how long it took them to play 18 holes.
20201028_182458.jpg

Oh yes, let's overstimulate our daughter by making her play video games! I am sure they had a firm grip on her while they were in there. Can't have her grabbing someone or swimming and headbutting someone.
20201028_182518.jpg

Nice chins, Ass. I am so glad for your daily insight. It hits home even more when your wife and pseudo-daughter don't seem to care to listen or participate in this daily foolishness.
20201028_182536.jpg

Oh look. I will have to admit that is the longest I have seen not engrossed by her cell phone. But I bet this #bossbabe had to check her #fempire messages.
20201028_182550.jpg

Quite the closing shot. What a picture perfect memory...
20201028_182604.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"From These Hogs"
YIPPEE 12m vlog

1. Clickbait for both thumbnail and title...cuz you know forcing someone, anyone to do things is always a great idea... just in case *sarcasm,* 🙄
2. The benches are big to accommodate your fat asses....next dumb question
3. And here we go, he's gonna prove they used a form of social stories...of course we don't see it so only his word for it and you know what that's worth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. Whew ok caught my breath
5. Oh excuse me while I vomit... I don't need him to give me self help tit that he ripped off from a self help book
6. Really, she loves riding in cars and carts....yea I could see how a ride in a go cart would make her uncomfortable......NOT🙄.... at least it's something she likes
7. Guaranteed cart was way too small for Piggy but damn would have been fun to see
8. Ok way to long on this tit at the go cart place
9. Good job...what the duck she didn't do anything🙄
10. Oh goodie mini golf...boorrriiing on a good day
11. Nice unflattering shot of Piggy though
12. Ok you just know Piggy actually got the overpriced tackle box for her hair tit. After all that hairdo takes some work to be that ugly
13. Abbie doesn't give a tit
14. Another too long sequence
15. Filler time....damn wish it was Miller time
16. Sure bring the kid with sensory issues to an arcade...notice that sequence was a short one 🤣...wonder why....idiots
17. Blah blah blah Asswipe
18. Still claiming she never tries to elope...yea whatever
19. Blah blah blah
20. This vlog was over 6 seconds in
21. Ok as much as I hate saying it the drone footage for after the beep was pretty
The end

Overall this vlog was just boring, made to induce the awe factor in the leghumpers.

Next we should be getting into the Piggy melt down, people are so mean to me

Wonder if it will be an oh so solemn, Piggy squeezing out fake tears(or trying to) vlog of be nice people

We shall see
Times it seems Priscilla has an uncomfortable or frustrated look on her face when out places with Abbie. Or is it just me seeing it?

Reactions: 19
Times it seems Priscilla has an uncomfortable or frustrated look on her face when out places with Abbie. Or is it just me seeing it?
[/QUOTE]
You are seeing it right.
I am of the opinion that she resents Abbie.
Even hates her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Who else on here is going through this Hurricane 🙏🏻
Not yet but we will be tomorrow! We are in the direct line path but they are saying the winds will be around 50mph and some of our local schools (that have opened) are closing because of it.. Everyone stay safe!!

[/QUOTE]
Every single time that she is out with Abbie and especially if Abbie is causing a scene, those looks come out..
I have been on the receiving end of those looks. Gosh, she looks like my own egg donor, when she was this age.. The looks are the same... How I hate them both...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope, not just you. Cilly does it a lot. You can catch when she realizes he is videoing her because it almost always turn into a forced smile. If I didn't know any better, she isn't thrilled about vlogging about Abbie daily.

Who else on here is going through this Hurricane 🙏🏻
We are due to get the remnants on Thursday. Be safe anyone in the path of Zeta.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nope, not just you. Cilly does it a lot. You can catch when she realizes he is videoing her because it almost always turn into a forced smile. If I didn't know any better, she isn't thrilled about vlogging about Abbie daily.

Hoping everyone in the path of the hurricane stays safe!

Not yet but we will be tomorrow! We are in the direct line path but they are saying the winds will be around 50mph and some of our local schools (that have opened) are closing because of it.. Everyone stay safe!!

Every single time that she is out with Abbie and especially if Abbie is causing a scene, those looks come out..
I have been on the receiving end of those looks. Gosh, she looks like my own egg donor, when she was this age.. The looks are the same... How I hate them both...
[/QUOTE]
Hope all in the path of the hurricane stay safe.

Screenshots and Sarcasm! Let me preface this with the blankets statement...masks worn correctly by covering your mouth and nose save lives. The mayor of Duval has put in place a mask mandate despite the idiot FL governor who seems to think we have "rounded the corner" on the pandemic. With the reach Fathering Autism has from the leghumpers, is it outrageous to think they could do some good by wearing a mask, correctly and consistently? (I will say Abbie seems to be doing great wearing it, better than they ever gave her credit for being able to tolerate.)

Oh look, more fast food! What no Dunkin coffee? Who are these imposters? I am so glad after WLS, Cilly can eat Chik-fil-A. But keep believing your lies about maintaining your weight loss. Also, horizontal stripes ARE NOT your friend.View attachment 291778
I will admit she did eventually seem to enjoy the ride in the go-kart, but she seemed skeptical for most of it. I wonder how the amusement park would feel if they knew you were vlogging while driving the go-kart? Hopefully karma bites you in the ass for this recklessness.
View attachment 291779
Oh look, I ahouldn't be surprised that Cilly didn't go. Can you imagine how she would have gotten in and out of the go-kart if she fit? Let alone keep the go-kart from dragging on the pavement from her weight? But of course she has her camera at the ready to show off those paternal moments to her Lipstick Mamas and leghumpers.
View attachment 291780
I did laugh when Abbie did this. She didn't seem to enjoy any of the putt putt golf.
View attachment 291781
Look at how many people help Abbie do an activity...tell me again how she enjoyed this? Why is Summer wearing Abbie's backpack? I wonder if during a jump cut, someone Abbie tossed it.
View attachment 291782
Lots of jump cuts. I really hate these shots from the camera set up like this. I hope people stared, a lot.
View attachment 291783
I bet she tried to make an escape here. Thank goodness everyone was there to stop her.
View attachment 291784
No Cilly didn't drop her cell phone, she is laughing at Summer who apparently thinks she is at a driving range, not miniature golf. I have to agree with others who think Summer is a psuedodaughter for Cilly to experience normal mother-daughter interactions with since she will never have that with Abbie.
View attachment 291785
Yep, she is totally enjoying this "forced fun" trip.
View attachment 291786
Oh look, maternal moment. Let me force Abbie to participate in the last hole. The course is empty. I wonder how long it took them to play 18 holes.
View attachment 291787
Oh yes, let's overstimulate our daughter by making her play video games! I am sure they had a firm grip on her while they were in there. Can't have her grabbing someone or swimming and headbutting someone.
View attachment 291788
Nice chins, Ass. I am so glad for your daily insight. It hits home even more when your wife and pseudo-daughter don't seem to care to listen or participate in this daily foolishness.
View attachment 291789
Oh look. I will have to admit that is the longest I have seen not engrossed by her cell phone. But I bet this #bossbabe had to check her #fempire messages.
View attachment 291790
Quite the closing shot. What a picture perfect memory...
View attachment 291791
So this last picture with Abbie and Asa just made me want to reach out and hug her. Her eyes say it all...

Hope all stay safe!

I think Abbie is having back pain. She was carrying her back pack to start...there was a point in the vlog where it looked like she was holding her right side back....Later we see Summer carrying Abbie's back pack. And then the scene where Abbie sat in the golf course...she may be having back when standing/walking too long.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The RA in my hands prevents me from being able to straighten my hands completely w/o feeling a really tense stretch. It’s harder for my R hand (I’m R handed). Is it normal to feel so much stretching & tension while trying to do what Abbie is doing? I don’t even come close to her hand posture. It has been said many times before, but she does appear to have hyper-mobile joints & flexibility. I wonder why that happens in ASD. Anyway, it very much looks like P’s hand & forearm there too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The RA in my hands prevents me from being able to straighten my hands completely w/o feeling a really tense stretch. It’s harder for my R hand (I’m R handed). Is it normal to feel so much stretching & tension while trying to do what Abbie is doing? I don’t even come close to her hand posture. It has been said many times before, but she does appear to have hyper-mobile joints & flexibility. I wonder why that happens in ASD. Anyway, it very much looks like P’s hand & forearm there too.
I have heard stories and follow quite a few people on instagram who are autistic who also have EDS, it's been speculated before on here that Abbie may have that...

Reactions: 9
So sorry. My nephew had RA from a young age until he passed away from a cardiac arrest during surgery when he was in his early 30s. He had a rough go of it. Be well!

You are seeing it right.
I am of the opinion that she resents Abbie.
Even hates her.
[/QUOTE]
Makes me sad to think that. I would hope she has some feeling (even a little) for her own flesh and blood. 😔

I have heard stories and follow quite a few people on instagram who are autistic who also have EDS, it's been speculated before on here that Abbie may have that...
What is that?...EDS?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Has anyone noticed that summer had a hard time with putt putt golf? Didn't she go to college originally on a volleyball scholarship? Her hand eye coordination is really off.

• Wow
  • Sad
She's going to have to go to places out of her comfort zone but an arcade? She will never be forced to go there. I'm not sure why they would chose a place that is so busy. From the pictures she didn't even seem to have a good time and was forced to do everything. Why would you take her to a place where you have to hover over her to help her participate? In my city many kids places have days for special needs kids where the lights are lowered and it's not so loud/busy. It's sad what they put that child through for vlog content.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.