Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She appears to be wearing a rosary as a necklace, which is extremely incorrect.
I don't think so if it doesn't mean anything to you. I am Jewish too, and I like rosaries, I collect them. I also do know what a nativity scene is. My my dad's second marriage was to an Italian lady.
I don't think wearing a rosary in a Halloween costume is disrespectful to the church.

Reactions: 4
Well, unless they are trying to keep it a secret I dont see any App State kids. Well, maybe the guy standing between Isaiah and G is from App. But you know, I sure as hell hope Isaiah came home for something beside this. Would I drive 8 hrs to wear a paper plate around my neck to "party" with my parents, my special needs sib and her caregivers? Lets be real...no. He left campus on Halloween for this?!

And yes I agree, P probably couldnt find anything that fit. I think this is why she wanted to be "Peanut Butter and Jelly". The big piece of bread wouldve hid her well LOL
I still think he came home to vote. One can hope, can't she?

Reactions: 4
I don't think so if it doesn't mean anything to you. I am Jewish too, and I like rosaries, I collect them. I also do know what a nativity scene is. My my dad's second marriage was to an Italian lady.
I don't think wearing a rosary in a Halloween costume is disrespectful to the church.
The problem with the rosary is that she is wearing it as a necklace. Nuns wear it off their waist so it can be handy for prayers. As a Catholic, she should know that.

Reactions: 21
Nobody wears a rosary. It’s not intended to be jewelry.

• Heart
I don’t know anything about rosaries...although if Asa dressed as an orthodox (or even a reformed) rabbi...yes, I would be offended. Can you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, that's great that you as a non-Catholic don't think wearing a sacred Catholic item is disrespectful. As someone who grew up Catholic, and whose Christianity is still informed by that background, I do. You don't really get to decide how other people feel about someone shitting on their culture for funsies.

It was literally the first thing we were taught about it in Sunday School. DON'T put it around ya damn neck.

• Heart
Ab looks a bit chunky in this fake ballerina costume. Snow White didn't wear a tutu or leotard.
I actually think Abbie should of just worn the donut costume. But I guess that would have ruined their lame Snow White and the 7 dwarves idea.

Reactions: 15
Actually wearing a rosary as jewelry is highly offensive. It's an object that's used for prayers and has significant meaning. How would you feel if someone dressed as a rabbi and carried the Torah around basically semi mocking it.
Same principal, sorry not sorry but she's an ass .. fine dress as a nun but don't use a rosary as a decoration or jewelry.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've seen people wear it as jewelry. I have worn it as jewelry too. I know the reasoning behind rosaries is that you're supposed to do Hail Marys for each sin that you committed. I'm sure Priscilla would be going around that that Rosary beads about 40 million times for all of her sins. Isn't having a baby out of wedlock one of the sins too?

Reactions: 3
Well, that's great that you as a non-Catholic don't think wearing a sacred Catholic item is disrespectful. As someone who grew up Catholic, and whose Christianity is still informed by that background, I do. You don't really get to decide how other people feel about someone shitting on their culture for funsies.

It was literally the first thing we were taught about it in Sunday School. DON'T put it around ya damn neck.
I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect. I have gone to Catholic churches more times than I've ever gone to the synagogue in my lifetime. I have also gone to a Catholic University to get my bachelor's degree and I had to take a couple theology classes. If I offended anyone by my comments please forgive me.

Reactions: 9
I've seen people wear it as jewelry. I have worn it as jewelry too. I know the reasoning behind rosaries is that you're supposed to do Hail Marys for each sin that you committed. I'm sure Priscilla would be going around that that Rosary beads about 40 million times for all of her sins. Isn't having a baby out of wedlock one of the sins too?
Sorry it's more than saying Hail Marys...
Not getting into theological discussions and definitely not going into each prayer that gets said. Also the meaning behind the rosary. It's like calling the stations of the cross pretty pictures

And they were married when Isaiah was born..she just got knocked up before

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect. I have gone to Catholic churches more times than I've ever gone to the synagogue in my lifetime. I have also gone to a Catholic college to get my bachelor's degree and I had to take a couple theology classes.
Well...maybe just consider not wearing rosaries as jewelry anymore. Because despite you not meaning any disrespect, it WILL appear disrespectful to the people who consider those items sacred and handle them accordingly...they won't see your background, they will just see you improperly wearing something that is only supposed to be used for prayer. And as you may be able to tell from the turn the conversation took here 😅 lots of Catholics take that very seriously!

And yes, as Kermy mentioned, you are incorrect about the "reasoning behind" the rosary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why didn’t P take Abbie in for her haircut? Wouldn’t this been great for her channel? Or her lipstick ladies? She stayed in the car with Summer, but was sure to bark orders of no bangs( I mean why would you want a solution to keep hair out of her eyes and face?!?). They cut nothing and her hair was back to looking sloppy.
Side note: P seems a bit more hands off since she got new teeth to go along with her WLS... imagine if she had them before the surgery.... she would of been able to chew twice as much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was that the best snow while costume they could come up with?? I don’t remember ever seeing Snow White in a tutu. Once again the Maassives have the high dollar costumes and Abbie has a old swimsuit and probable $10 Tutu. 😡😡
That wax really makes her face shine, I bet her pores are a wreck.

🐖 could have just been herself for Halloween.
That's the most offensive thing of all.
IMO.
It's probably the only size costume that would fit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.